• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you are the one that started it by trying to claim that just because he had leukemia he couldn't have died early from his lifestyle.
Like Shopson said....10%? That's 1 out of 10.

Most people that get leukemia isn't due to their "lifestyle" as you put it.

You're a POS racist and homophobe.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Shopson said....10%? That's 1 out of 10.

Most people that get leukemia isn't due to their "lifestyle" as you put it.

You're a POS racist and homophobe.
What does race have to do with it? Blacks have more aids and gays per capita, but I didn't mention that and it's irrelevant. Bean's gay lover was Iranian according to him. So why mention race unless you are the racist?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does race have to do with it? Blacks have more aids and gays per capita, but I didn't mention that and it's irrelevant. Bean's gay lover was Iranian according to him. So why mention race unless you are the racist?
Pretty confident this kind of talk is not allowed in this forum. If it is it will happen in my absence. Go find a big hole, climb in it and cover yourself back up.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty confident this kind of talk is not allowed in this forum. If it is it will happen in my absence. Go find a big hole, climb in it and cover yourself back up.
Better yet he can take his ass down to the closest hood in the state he lives and drop his thoughts on the locals. Rather than just post his nonsense on the Internet.

We wouldn't have to deal with his BS anymore.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the post I'm responding to. I have no idea why he brought up race into the discussion. Probably some kind of insecurity. But then again he's such a dumbass it could just be that.