• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides they got there’s when the nfl gave them the Brady calls against gb

Laughable ways to end both halves
They won a Super Bowl and their “parade” entailed taking laps around the stadium parking lot. Just non stop Floribama panhandle garbage that doesn’t deserve nice things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs in an upset.

Bucs 23
Lions 20
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 different levels to this. The Rams had been knocking on the door a number of times but couldn’t break through to that championship under McVeigh. The Goff trade was the thing that helped them break through. If it also benefits Goff and the Lions so be it but you can’t hindsight the Rams decision. They got exactly what they wanted out of the trade.

The Browns script is still to be written with Watson.
Yeah no scripts at all. Rams won a SB without Goff. This is about Detroit, the city, it would be great to see Goff lead this franchise to a SB.

Yeah the Baker shit is over. He’s been with three other teams since so is it redemption for those teams. The storyline of Baker “getting shit on” is very overblown. They never told Baker they wanted him long-term and said they were exploring options. Until Watson is healthy and we see what he can do this means nothing. If Baker wins a SB in TB it will look awful for the Browns FO. The delusional fans will bitch and moan

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won a Super Bowl and their “parade” entailed taking laps around the stadium parking lot. Just non stop Floribama panhandle garbage that doesn’t deserve nice things.

It was still during the biblical plague

But they also didn’t beat gb

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no scripts at all. Rams won a SB without Goff. This is about Detroit, the city, it would be great to see Goff lead this franchise to a SB.

Yeah the Baker shit is over. He’s been with three other teams since so is it redemption for those teams. The storyline of Baker “getting shit on” is very overblown. They never told Baker they wanted him long-term and said they were exploring options. Until Watson is healthy and we see what he can do this means nothing. If Baker wins a SB in TB it will look awful for the Browns FO. The delusional fans will bitch and moan
I don’t think you’ll have to worry about Baker winning a Super Bowl in Tampa haha.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,644.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 what is your go to for hot sauce? .

Out of Valentina hot sauce so the other day at the store I got some Crystal hot sauce......tired of the Frank's red hot we have here. Usually have that or the Valentina. The wife just made me some eggs with cheese and bacon. Put some of that Crystal hot sauce on the eggs. Crystal had some decent flavor but was not hot at all.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 what is your go to for hot sauce? .

Out of Valentina hot sauce so the other day at the store I got some Crystal hot sauce......tired of the Frank's red hot we have here. Usually have that or the Valentina. The wife just made me some eggs with cheese and bacon. Put some of that Crystal hot sauce on the eggs. Crystal had some decent flavor but was not hot at all.

Usually Franks or Crystal.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was in the middle of Covid bullshit though, no parades allowed. Lakers didn't do one either, or the Dodgers.