• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfl stops making up calls to help NE and they win 4 games…

they ignored the CB ripping the dude's helmet off by the facemask when it would've kept them in FG range.

the ref was 3 feet from the play

they also held Grady Jarrett the entire second half because he was way too dominant in the first half and that had to stop.

the falcons too biggest drives of the second half were bogged down by holding calls that moved them out of FG range.....

the game was called to the score (at best) but when it was time to call it straight and it had the audacity to benefit the falcons...crickets.

and the nfl admitted none of them were wrong despite the blatant video to the contrary.

Idk how you can pretend Sanu wasn't dragged down by his facemask when the dude tackled him by his facemask, ripped the helmet off his head, and waved it around right in front of the official...

LGBTQ+ forum is over there -------------------> https://sportshoop.la/forums/politics-forum.278/

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the nfl admitted none of them were wrong despite the blatant video to the contrary.

Idk how you can pretend Sanu wasn't dragged down by his facemask when the dude tackled him by his facemask, ripped the helmet off his head, and waved it around right in front of the official...

they blew a 28 to 3 lead man

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they blew a 28 to 3 lead man

There’s plenty of blame to go around
But blatantly calling the game different for one team because they are losing is absurd

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing I ever saw that was truly fucked was the football deflating. There was something to that. If you looked at the fumble stats it's impossible to be that lucky.

as there was with SpyGate. Destroying the evidence, then saying you didn't need to see it anyway? That's some mob shit.

Also, I still contend that their RB did not get out of bounds to stop the clock on their winning FG drive in the SB for their first title.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed by his celebrating with Flacco and him loosening up. It can't be easy to be in that spot and only confidence in himself will get him out of it.

His last half was a great one. So he needs to pick up from there.

Any Browns fan suggesting Flacco as the 1 next year is bonkers. If Flacco and Watson are cool with Joe as the 2 then great. I doubt that happens though.
His last half could say perfect.....I'd even say he was elite or near elite the prior 2 games against TN and AZ.

I don't think Flacco returns either.....would really have to just love it here as well as his teammates. My guess is he either takes more to start somewhere or does what he did this season and just waits.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many other things

Jax afccg

Falcons sb

Ravens dicosnal round and afccg

All blatantly rigged

Ignoring cleared dpi on Malcom butler

Nfl is a joke

The bs with Boston last night pales in comparison to what the nfl does
"Blatantly rigged"?

Can you be the first one to put on the tin foil hat for a comment like that and tell me the mastermind behind the rigging who is willing to risk prison time?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded as in NIL?

He wasn't projected to be a first rounder, maybe he can elevate that projection for 2025.
The entire defense is coming back and they were a top 5 defense last year. Just gotta hope the offense improves specifically QB and OL play