• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy is 2-1 and his 1 loss he was hurt on the first series of the game. Lamar Jackson is 1-3. If I were you I’d bring up this huge error in every conversation we have for the next 5 months. You’re lucky I’m not you, Rain man.
If we're doing the dubious game of assigning win loss records to QBs like it's all them, Purdy really should be considered 2-0

But that's not nearly a big enough sample size to say the Ravens aren't better than the Niners.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're doing the dubious game of assigning win loss records to QBs like it's all them, Purdy really should be considered 2-0

But that's not nearly a big enough sample size to say the Ravens aren't better than the Niners.
It’s good enough for me. We are splitting hairs between two really good football teams.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy is 2-1 and his 1 loss he was hurt on the first series of the game. Lamar Jackson is 1-3. If I were you I’d bring up this huge error in every conversation we have for the next 5 months. You’re lucky I’m not you, Rain man.
The difference is unlike you I will simply own my mistake and move on. My bad. Forgot it was your team that got the bye last year.

If I were you I'd just keep lying and couldn't blame you if you kept pointing out my repeat lies. I am lucky you are not me and continue to provide free comic relief, though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is unlike you I will simply own my mistake and move on. My bad. Forgot it was your team that got the bye last year.

If I were you I'd just keep lying and couldn't blame you if you kept pointing out my repeat lies. I am lucky you are not me and continue to provide free comic relief, though.
When have I lied, Rain man? You’re all over the spectrum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. All evidence to that point showed Lamar dips without Andrews.

Why? You know the Browns aren’t going to win anything don’t you?
You made a foolish comment and were proven wrong.

I'm kind of a jaded sports fan so hard for me to believe my team will win big games until they do. But they could beat or lose to anyone in the playoffs.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are always first, but the Bills franchise needs that win SO badly (and everyone around me will be cheering for the Bills). If I walked into work with a Rams shirt on after they theoretically beat the Bills in the SB, there could be problems lol.
I thought you worked from home?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s good enough for me. We are splitting hairs between two really good football teams.
But didn't you also mention shanahan who has 6 playoff wins to Harbaugh's 11?

as I said I can agree thinking SF takes a rematch but to rank them higher after that recent debacle?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I lied, Rain man? You’re all over the spectrum.
many times, Tommy. And not once have you owned a lie. You are also afraid to answer many questions....both signs of the irrational, Tommy. Just showed you in the race to playoff thread when you claimed I thought the Browns were better than SF which I did not say.

On the contrary I was just wrong, you pointed it out and I simply manned up and owned it.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a foolish comment and were proven wrong.
It wasn’t a foolish comment. Lamar’s numbers and efficiency have dipped in the past when Andrews hasn’t played. I was projecting that trend would continue. It didn’t and I ate my crow on selling Lamar and the Ravens short. That doesn’t matter to you though because you have autism and you just can’t let anything go.
I'm kind of a jaded sports fan so hard for me to believe my team will win big games until they do. But they could beat or lose to anyone in the playoffs.
They aren’t winning a Super Bowl. You’re more likely to see the real franchise that was the Cleveland Browns hoist Lombardi for a third time since they left the armpit of America, Cleveland. That would really bother me if that shoe was on the other front.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But didn't you also mention shanahan who has 6 playoff wins to Harbaugh's 11?
No, I think I called you retarded, Rain Man. Tell the whole story. Harbaugh has been a head coach for longer. Shanahan is 6-3 and Harbaugh is 11-9
as I said I can agree thinking SF takes a rematch but to rank them higher after that recent debacle?
Then why did you ask me for my list? For real…go fuck yourself.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many times, Tommy. And not once have you owned a lie. You are also afraid to answer many questions....both signs of the irrational, Tommy.
Evidence boy has no evidence this time.
On the contrary I was just wrong, you pointed it out and I simply manned up and owned it.
You were very wrong. Purdy hasn’t failed in 3 playoff runs the way Lamar has. Purdy’s only failure came from injury.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t a foolish comment. Lamar’s numbers and efficiency have dipped in the past when Andrews hasn’t played. I was projecting that trend would continue. It didn’t and I ate my crow on selling Lamar and the Ravens short. That doesn’t matter to you though because you have autism and you just can’t let anything go.

They aren’t winning a Super Bowl. You’re more likely to see the real franchise that was the Cleveland Browns hoist Lombardi for a third time since they left the armpit of America, Cleveland. That would really bother me if that shoe was on the other front.
I mean, I had let it go until you brought it up again.

Might not and I do think Bmore has a better shot......but moving the goal posts cannot really help you here. Better than lying, I guess, Tommy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence boy has no evidence this time.

You were very wrong. Purdy hasn’t failed in 3 playoff runs the way Lamar has. Purdy’s only failure came from injury.
"very" wrong by thinking he had 1 playoff win but it was 2?

Oh, and I gave you evidence, tommy as you claimed I said the Browns were better than SF when I hadn't.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one made that comparison Rain Man.
There's another lie, Tommy.....this is when you thought you could compare a hobbled player playing to a guy who was out (often for most of the season). Even after you saw proof you lied you held onto your lie.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted about a week ago it'd be Ravens over Niners too. Kind of the 'chalk' pick.

Ravens and 9ers what most will pick to be the matchup.

Guessing that they both don’t make it though.

Pretty rare the 2 top teams both get there.