• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tried to....but got caught. Proved it by finding your comment since as always you wouldn't just own it. still wont, but not surprised.

I'll let you off the hook and give you the last word in this discussion.....make sure to hit the trifecta and lie, cry and deny.
This is the surrender. Rain Man can’t own that he continues to be wrong and yet confirms that he’s wrong. Why? Because Rain Man would never concede a point when he was convinced he was right. Rain Man is well known for spamming the board with belabored points. He’s “letting it go” because he’s wrong. Classic behavior for a person on the spectrum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets have no answer for Njoku
That was all me for sitting him for Kittle. Obviously reason to play him as he was #1 target with no Cooper.....just figured Jets have really good pass D, might be low scoring and don't like using guys on TNF if I have other decent options.

sure didn't look like it after 1, but guess Kittle could do as well or better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College theme stays though. Same stadiums, teams, colors, rivalries, histories. They just make it official. All y'all will root for OSU and OU and ND and Bama just as hard in the new 64 team pro league.
Not sure it will be what you say it will.....but, sure, I'd still root just as much for OSU.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to know how many tipped Int’s the opposing team had vs Cleveland this year. Seems like it happens every game and for a TD.
Had a rule question if anyone knows about it (and saw the play).......I realize once that ball is tipped you can hit guys and no PI. However, someone leveled Flacco in the back after the tip. Didn't think a hit to the back was ever legal. Anyone?

either way, didn';t matter and Jets deserved to get the pick.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really wild they extended a 34 year old qb for 225 million.

dead cap hit regardless is 85 million. They are basically forced to seek a budget option there while they pay Russ.
Stidham is signed for 2 years. My guess is they will go with him next season and draft a QB in '25.

They aren't in position right now to draft one of the top guys in the '24 draft. And they have 2 winnable games to close out this season. So I don't see them being worse than 8-9, maybe 9-8....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would beat myself up if I made a “dumb” decision. It was sketchy coming in with the matchup on a short week and then when Cooper was inactive it became a no brainer. I was still on the fence and then saw the Schefter tweet and it was Geno and don’t look back. I can’t be critical of my decision making process in this case so you just accept the results. I needed help and a win in the last week to make playoffs as a 6 seed and now I’m in the championship. I was in for $150 and I have at least $450 coming back and I had a lot of fun. No regrets

View attachment 349698
I agree.....if you lose because Flacco goes nuts against a top pass D with so few weapons ya gotta just love with it. worse would be losing for not playing what should have been the right choice.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham is signed for 2 years. My guess is they will go with him next season and draft a QB in '25.

They aren't in position right now to draft one of the top guys in the '24 draft. And they have 2 winnable games to close out this season. So I don't see them being worse than 8-9, maybe 9-8....

Maybe not a top guy but Mccarthy or someone like that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJJJJJJJJJJJJ......where are you DJ? DJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.........................where are you lil fella?
don't recall who they were but a couple were very confident with the under of 8.5 a while back when you showed Browns remaining schedule.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, you actually found a legit QB and not the trash ass PJ Walker and DTR.
Keep seeing the FitzMagic commercials and wonder if the Browns should be added to list of teams he has played for.

Would not want to enter playoffs with PJ as backup.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home and it looks like Kentucky might beat Clemson by double digits?

LOL.