• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Burke is for sure.....Henderson maybe? also heard maybe the guys on the line are staying, too?

I think the fact Henderson is playing in this game is pretty indicative of his staying. I imagine he's getting a pretty big wad of cash to do so.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact Henderson is playing in this game is pretty indicative of his staying. I imagine he's getting a pretty big wad of cash to do so.
That's my guess......but I guess also might want to show again what he can do to raise draft stock.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my guess......but I guess also might want to show again what he can do to raise draft stock.

it's kinda irrelevant for RB really.

He's not going to show us anything he hasn't already. His peak is early 2nd round.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown gets hit one time and now he is hurt lol. Seems pretty brittle for a big dude that can run

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @thunderc looks like Marvin Harrison Jr. is sitting out this bowl game, isn't in the portal and hasn't declared for the NFL...is he an f'n idiot too?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, haven't seen you post that.
Actually I wasn’t saying Williams is an idiot for that, I was saying the team was weak for allowing it. Plenty of things Williams is stupid as f about though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was busy
I never said it, honestly thought he would declare before tonight. For some reason these guys actually think the pro teams are worrying about their bluffs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I wasn’t saying Williams is an idiot for that, I was saying the team was weak for allowing it. Plenty of things Williams is stupid as f about though.

You literally called him an f'n idiot.

And I think we're going to see a lot more of that from players who have choices.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally called him an f'n idiot.

And I think we're going to see a lot more of that from players who have choices.
Well he is a fn idiot lol. But the team looks ridiculous for allowing it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it, honestly thought he would declare before tonight. For some reason these guys actually think the pro teams are worrying about their bluffs.

I don't think it's about bluffs. It's about choice.

Everyone knows that a big part of a players success is determined by who drafts them and that once they declare for the NFL, there's no turning back.

Shit, the Jets may have effectively ruined Sam Darnolds career and Baker Mayfield looks like he's finally overcoming what the idiot coach the Browns had did to his. I'd bet they'd have liked to have the choices players have now.

Why should a kid who still has eligibility not be able to keep staying in school as a hedge until he sees where he's likely to end up?

And why risk a serious injury in a meaningless bowl game when not playing keeps him healthy for whatever team he ends up playing for...college or pro?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone knows that a big part of a players success is determined by who drafts them and that once they declare for the NFL, there's no turning back.

Shit, the Jets may have effectively ruined Sam Darnolds career and Baker Mayfield looks like he's finally overcoming what the idiot coach the Browns had did to his. I'd bet they'd have liked to have the choices players have now.

Why should a kid who still has eligibility not be able to keep staying in school as a hedge until he sees where he's likely to end up?

And why risk a serious injury in a meaningless bowl game when not playing keeps him healthy for whatever team he ends up playing for...college or pro?
You think that Williams or Harrison either one are going back to school?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that Williams or Harrison either one are going back to school?

I don't know much about Harrisons situation.

As for Williams, I'm not sure what he's looking for. I know his Dad said that if he doesn't like the "situation" he's likely to be in, he'll stay in school. But he's never said what kind of situation he's looking for.

It can't be a winning team, he's going to be drafted way too high for that. So it's gotta be about the HC and/or OC.

I wonder if the Seahawks can gather up all the picks they have left from the Russell Wilson trade and get the #1 pick? lol

Right now, I'd say about 95% that he won't be back.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It happens that quickly. The times have changed and the bowl games don’t matter the same way they used to. It’s time to work on the depth and the principles of your program while also rewarding kids with a nice trip. They’re back to being exhibitions.

Attachments

• IMG_3823.gif
    IMG_3823.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 2