• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders suck and so does Carr.

My excuse for the Browns is their DC and we haven’t seen this offense with Watson. Ohh also they refuse to beef up the interior DL…it’s the worst in the league. Dolphins were gashing them for 10 ypc.
Stefanski is still on the hotseat, if he wants to stay he needs to hire an OC and fire Woods.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware of the dialog.

That is not at all how I interpreted their comments on Carr.

Sounds like a pretty major exaggeration to me.
He is literally bored lol. I haven't even mentioned Carr in months on here. Dude got triggered because i said the saints schedule is soft and they should win 11-12 games

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is literally bored lol. I haven't even mentioned Carr in months on here. Dude got triggered because i said the saints schedule is soft and they should win 11-12 games
Holding you accountable for calling Carr trash is me being bored?

No, it's called karma since he is now on your team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holding you accountable for calling Carr trash is me being bored?

No, it's called karma since he is now on your team.
You conveniently left out the post when i said he's a top 15 qb. Im sure that was just a coincidence

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to start back debates from last fall especially when that player is no longer on your team is probably the lamest thing a poster done on here. Not even wiggy with the tristan/whiteside stuff was this bad

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to start back debates from last fall especially when that player is no longer on your team is probably the lamest thing a poster done on here. Not even wiggy with the tristan/whiteside stuff was this bad
Lol I remember that thread. Good times...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggy brings back stuff from multiple years in the past.

Wiggy is far worse.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lies told LOL
you see the Browns traded for Zadarious Smith?

damn......the acquistions they have made are pretty impressive. The d-line- the weakest unit on the team last year is MUCH improved.

The WR are improved...

honestly- considering they didnt have a 1st rounder- the moves they have made are solid.

maybe the leagues best o-line, great RB, very good TE...

really all comes down to Watson- the rest is there. Myles is going to love playing with Smith and the rebuilt inside of the line with Tomlinson.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically replacing the disgruntled Clowney with this guy was a great move.

I dont think Clowney has even signed with anyone unless I am mistaken- he acted like a clown last year.

A starting D-line of Garrett, Smith, Tomlinson, and Elliot seems like it could be a pretty darn good place to start. Pushing Okoronko to a backup spot gives them some depth. Plus have some guys that drafted that should help for depth.

the d-line was very bad last year- especially when with Garrett injured for a few games, Clowney being a clown, and a bunch of young guys at DT. Now those young guys have some experience. Tomlinson will anchor the interior line. A very good starter who should be hungry for a contract in smith.

A re-worked receiver core that doesnt have a star after Cooper- but has some guys that fit some nice roles...added some speed and size. I think Moore- who they dealt their 2nd rounder for could be in line for some nice strides as a speed slot guy with Watson

I mean.

QB- Watson
RB- Chubb- top 5 RB
WR- Cooper, DPJ, Moore, Tillman, Bell, Goodwin- a stud, and some solid role guys
TE- Njoku- not a tier 1 TE with the stars of the league- but def. in the next tier
OL- Wills, Bitonio, Pocic, Teller, Conklin is def a top 5 o-line- arguably right up there with anyone

DE- Garrett, Smith, Okorunko, Wright- one of the best, good 2ndary guy in Smith, Okorunko was a nice signing as a 3rd guy
DT- Tomlinson, Elliot, Hurst, Ika, Winfrey--- Tomlinson will anchor, young guys had some time in Elliot and Winfrey...Hurst is a decent vet
LB- Walker, JOK, Phillips, eventually Taki-taki...prob. weakest part of the team if you ask me
CB- Ward, Newsome, Emerson, Green, Emerson JR- one of the best parts of the team
S- got rid of the mistake in J. Johnson who ended up being a bad signing- Delpit has had time to develop, Thornhill is no star but they dont need a star here- just someone solid. McLeod was a good signing for depth.

It really just comes down to- is Watson gonna play like he used to? if he can- its a solid team.

Defense and special teams should be much improved. Watson wont be dealing with tons of shit and will start from the beginning. WR corp. is deeper.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under on the number of times @bksballer89 has signed this?
I’m guessing 4 times. He likely used his personal email to vote, his work email, his wife’s account, and then another fugaze email address he created just to sign the 4th time.