• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags

Looks like your Eagles will get to keep that "rugby play" that everyone was crying about. It wasn't included in the final rules change proposals.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags

Looks like your Eagles will get to keep that "rugby play" that everyone was crying about. It wasn't included in the final rules change proposals.
Saw that. I commented more about that on the NFL forum but I differ from most Eagles fans on this one. That formation with 3 pushers was something they tapped into that was a novelty. The NFL is a copycat league. I think a number of teams will employ it this year. I’d rather not have to defend it. At the same time, the interior of the Eagles OL is still really good and Hurts squats like 600 pounds so I feel like their QB sneak operation would still be one of the best in the league even with the rule change. I personally think the formation should be outlawed. 3 pushers is asking for an injury. I would rather they allow for the offense to have the RB cheat up in their alignment 2-3 yards and have a single player play that role. Hurts essentially has a 3 way go in that formation where he gets two pushers to immediately help any lane he picks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. I commented more about that on the NFL forum but I differ from most Eagles fans on this one. That formation with 3 pushers was something they tapped into that was a novelty. The NFL is a copycat league. I think a number of teams will employ it this year. I’d rather not have to defend it. At the same time, the interior of the Eagles OL is still really good and Hurts squats like 600 pounds so I feel like their QB sneak operation would still be one of the best in the league even with the rule change. I personally think the formation should be outlawed. 3 pushers is asking for an injury. I would rather they allow for the offense to have the RB cheat up in their alignment 2-3 yards and have a single player play that role. Hurts essentially has a 3 way go in that formation where he gets two pushers to immediately help any lane he picks.

Yeah, I'm not against it...yet. But I think that your idea would be a great compromise. What I found interesting was that it apparently only takes 1 team wanting it to be included in the proposals and apparently, not one of them did.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not against it...yet. But I think that your idea would be a great compromise. What I found interesting was that it apparently only takes 1 team wanting it to be included in the proposals and apparently, not one of them did.
Ha! Probably cause they want to use it. Copy cat league

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same result as Philly too

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Philadelphia is Greek for runner up

thunderc