• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears did great

Even better if Jalen Carter slips to them at 9. DJ Moore is a talent who has suffered from bad QB play. Now it’s all on Fields. Between Moore Claypool and Mooney they have some weapons now.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam man, I think Norfolk Southern needs some load mgmt…

Another 30car train derailment in Alabama while testimony being given by Norfolk Southern in the Palestine , Ohio investigation.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 154,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bryce Young to the Panthers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears did great

Wow great trade for Chicago. Moore is pretty damn good. Good start to the offseason and still have a ton of money.

Carolina gets the QB of their choice, that guy won't have much to work with on that offense....as of right now

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bryce Young to the Panthers
Could be. I haven’t read about who is being linked to Carolina. How do you rank them?
I go Stroud, Richardson, Young, Levis
I think Stroud is the safest bet to be a solid NFL starter. I think Richardson is a project but the QB with the highest upside. I think Young’s size increases the possibility of bust potential. I really don’t like Levis at all and he’s a no take for me but I put him there cause he’s linked to the first round. From the Carolina perspective though, I think this is a year too early to make this move. I think you make this kind of move for Caleb Williams not any of these QBs. And then on top of that, they ship a WR that a new QB is going to sorely need in order to make the leap to the NFL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think they give all that up for Stroud, but I could be wrong of course
I don't think it matters, they have a QB they LOVE. We have no clue what either will do in the NFL. At least Carolina is going for it after having a circle jerk QB carousel for years

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move, I really like Fields
I do too. I said that of all the QBs in that draft I thought he would have the best career. I looked pretty dumb his rookie year. Not out of the woods yet. He still needs to take steps forward. That being said, he’s shown that he has a special skill set. He needs further development as a passer. Weapons are gonna really help.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. I haven’t read about who is being linked to Carolina. How do you rank them?
I think Stroud is the safest bet to be a solid NFL starter. I think Richardson is a project but the QB with the highest upside. I think Young’s size increases the possibility of bust potential. I really don’t like Levis at all and he’s a no take for me but I put him there cause he’s linked to the first round. From the Carolina perspective though, I think this is a year too early to make this move. I think you make this kind of move for Caleb Williams not any of these QBs. And then on top of that, they ship a WR that a new QB is going to sorely need in order to make the leap to the NFL.
And as of right now they have no legit weapons. Obviously, that could change but giving up picks...that would be a some FA moves or through trades.

YIKES

1678489995302.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think they are targeting Stroud but we will see. The league is shifting to dual threat QB's but the best ones don't have size issues. No pun intended

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting DJ Moore makes up for the drop down to 9 because I wouldn't want to pass up on Will Anderson. There's a slight chance Jalen Carter might still be there at 9 so this could be a big time win for the Bears if he is.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting DJ Moore makes up for the drop down to 9 because I wouldn't want to pass up on Will Anderson. There's a slight chance Jalen Carter might still be there at 9 so this could be a big time win for the Bears if he is.
If you don’t need QB, there is going to be a really good football player there and when you’re the Bears right now the best player available is likely to be at a position of need because they need a bunch.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson is going to be a stud.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me since my team needs a QB? Young or Stroud.

Stay away from Levis and Richardson.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 154,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Young number 1, I think he will be good. No one that will get the first pick is trading away the 1 next year though in my opinion. I don’t they will even consider it, Williams is too good.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don’t need QB, there is going to be a really good football player there and when you’re the Bears right now the best player available is likely to be at a position of need because they need a bunch.

Yeah, but I should have been more clear. I was always under the impression the Bears were gonna trade the pick but I expected it to still be in the top 5. So what I meant was getting DJ Moore makes up for the drop down from that 3 to 5 range to 9. Top 5 they still could have likely gotten Anderson (or Carter). At 9, Anderson will surely be off the board

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I should have been more clear. I was always under the impression the Bears were gonna trade the pick but I expected it to still be in the top 5. So what I meant was getting DJ Moore makes up for the drop down from that 3 to 5 range to 9. Top 5 they still could have likely gotten Anderson (or Carter). At 9, Anderson will surely be off the board
Makes a lot of sense and I agree with the way you see Moore. That’s also taking your investment in Fields seriously and giving him what he needs to take his game to the next level.