• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Lewis was a bad hire. Problem the Bengals did is kept him on too long. Had the Bengals got rid of him in 2015 after losing another home playoffs game this following a 12-4 season then the criticism of the Bengals wouldn't have happen. There was no reason for him to be there 3 additional seasons after that.

Yes and no. Failing consistently in the playoffs (especially at home), can definitely get a coach fired.

But at the same time, it's hard to justify firing a coach who went 12-4.

Sometimes the problem is that the coach hasn't been given the final pieces he needs to get the team over the top. I saw that in the 80's when I was still a Rams fan.

On the other hand, sometimes the coach has taken the team as far as he can. We saw that in the 90's with Del Harris and the Lakers.

Was it more 80's Rams or 90's Lakers?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the odds:

Orange +150
Red/Pink +330
Blue + 400
Yellow/Green/Lime + 400
Clear/Water +500
Purple +700

That's hilarious. I never bet, but heck...might put $5 on purple or clear/water. lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the odds:

Orange +150
Red/Pink +330
Blue + 400
Yellow/Green/Lime + 400
Clear/Water +500
Purple +700
If someone on the inside doesn’t make some money on that something is wrong lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What color will the gatorade be tomorrow? About to place a bet on fanduel

@SteelersPride thoughts?
i'll say traditional orange for the hell of it, though I think they may not let that tradition happen due to the Covid protocals and all...

least that's the scuttlebutt I been hearing...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, today's that day, boys and girls...

by this afternoon i'll either be a very happy man, or in complete "get over it" mode...

either way, Go Chiefs...!!!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take blue for the odds. Chiefs need to kick Brady’s ass.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are just flat out playing stupid football

They just gifted TB a TD there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take blue for the odds. Chiefs need to kick Brady’s ass.
The 43 year old dominated him, that defense was ready tonight. Mahomesboy isnt looking too good in SB’s. People have to realize, Hill and Kelce is like 70% of the offense and those are arguably the two best weapons in the NFL. He won’t ever pass Brady, hell of a talent but people need to slow their roll on him being a god. He has 4 or 5 4.3 guys with a genius OC in Reid. He’s got it made but he hasn’t perform even average in the SB so far in his career. Gotta perform when it counts most

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are just flat out playing stupid football

They just gifted TB a TD there.

Poorly coached game by the Chiefs. I didn't understand that offensive game plan by the Chiefs at all with 2 tackles down.

Reid calling a timeout on 3rd and short which only helped the Bucs get a crucial end of 1st half TD.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 43 year old dominated him, that defense was ready tonight. Mahomesboy isnt looking too good in SB’s. People have to realize, Hill and Kelce is like 70% of the offense and those are arguably the two best weapons in the NFL. He won’t ever pass Brady, hell of a talent but people need to slow their roll on him being a god. He has 4 or 5 4.3 guys with a genius OC in Reid. He’s got it made but he hasn’t perform even average in the SB so far in his career. Gotta perform when it counts most

Did you watch the game?

He had no time to throw AND TB was able to get home quickly while also doubling Hill and Kelce. He made half a dozen superhuman throws that would have been TDs or big plays that just got flat out dropped.

Mahomes did not play his best. But he was not the reason KC lost that game last night.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game?

He had no time to throw AND TB was able to get home quickly while also doubling Hill and Kelce. He made half a dozen superhuman throws that would have been TDs or big plays that just got flat out dropped.

Mahomes did not play his best. But he was not the reason KC lost that game last night.
exactly...

I put more of the blame on Reid and the coaching staff KNOWING our o-line was depleted and the defense being flagged for some pretty dumb penalties than I do on Mahomes....

agree that the receivers certainly didn't help matters. a lotta those balls would be catches normally...

comes down to sometimes you gotta simply take that whoopin'. we did, and we definitely have some big decisions to make(both lines and some pass rushing LB's come to mind). trust me when I say y'all are gonna see a WHOLE lot more of Mahomes AND the Chiefs for years to come...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly...

I put more of the blame on Reid and the coaching staff KNOWING our o-line was depleted and the defense being flagged for some pretty dumb penalties than I do on Mahomes....

agree that the receivers certainly didn't help matters. a lotta those balls would be catches normally...

comes down to sometimes you gotta simply take that whoopin'. we did, and we definitely have some big decisions to make(both lines and some pass rushing LB's come to mind). trust me when I say y'all are gonna see a WHOLE lot more of Mahomes AND the Chiefs for years to come...

Going to be increasingly difficult to do, but KC has to invest in their offensive line. Has to be priority number 1 moving forward.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly...

Looks to me like they need quality o-line depth. If memory serves, they lost 1 guy, but it effected 3 positions because 2 other guys had to move. That's tough for any o-line. A littler more o-line depth and they maybe handle losing the 1 guy better. By the end of the game, the Bucs were getting through like they weren't even blocked.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#RIPPedroGomez

58 is way too young.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly...

I knew there was a great chance TB would win when Reid's son was involved in that accident. Hard to separate your family from your job when it's something that serious. Not to mention, losing two key OL really hurt their offense.

I wouldn't be surprised if he re-evaluates his life and retires.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like they need quality o-line depth. If memory serves, they lost 1 guy, but it effected 3 positions because 2 other guys had to move. That's tough for any o-line. A littler more o-line depth and they maybe handle losing the 1 guy better. By the end of the game, the Bucs were getting through like they weren't even blocked.
2 tackles.