• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% Wades team. That is a fact. There is not much of an argument there. Please don't go there. Im not even going to waste my time with that argument. The last one was easy this one will be taking candy from a child.

Ask any NBA fan Face of Miami and most would say Wade, Morning or Pat. Some people already forgot LBJ played in Miami. LOL

Ok. Let's "fact" check then.

@bksballer89, @TurnUpTheHeat and @Heatles84

Who was the leader of the Heat from 2012 on?

The fans obviously love Wade and are more neutral toward LeBron, but LeBron was 100% the leader on the court after year 1. Wade deferred to him and the Heat fans on this board have said as much.

Problem is, you claim your arguments are based in fact, but the truth is a large portion of the posts you have made on the last few pages here belong in the "let's make shit up" thread. There is nothing factual about saying that the Heat was Wade's team for LeBron's entire tenure here.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron only left Miami because he saw Wade's knees going and physically not as capable anymore. He knew the "Honeymoon" was over so he decided to go and direct collusion in Cleveland to make them a stacked team. Lebron never would have left Miami if Wade was healthy since they were even more stacked than the Cavs are.

Miami would have had a better shot at this soon to be dynasty Warriors team than the Cavs are. (Who are missing one other all star to beat beat them... At least at full strength)
That is why after Cleveland loses this series look for LeBron to go to the Owner and whine about needing 1 more all-star type player.

"The King" needs help out there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fans obviously love Wade and are more neutral toward LeBron, but LeBron was 100% the leader on the court after year 1. Wade deferred to him and the Heat fans on this board have said as much.

Problem is, you claim your arguments are based in fact, but the truth is a large portion of the posts you have made on the last few pages here belong in the "let's make shit up" thread. There is nothing factual about saying that the Heat was Wade's team for LeBron's entire tenure here.
I've always felt LeBron went to Wades team. Would have been different had wade/bosh gone to Cleveland to join LeBron, then it would have been LeBron's team. But LeBron went to a franchise where Wade already won a title for them. It was Wade's team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron James. Wade was the leader in 2011. Took a back seat for the better of the team and basically gave James the OK to be the leader of the Heat. This is a known fact. There is actually an article on this.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It was probably one of the hardest things I had to do in sports was to, in a sense, take a step back,” Wade said. “A lot of people don’t understand. They’ll say, ‘Why would you do that?’ To me, I want more success from winning. I don’t want another scoring title. I’m just trying to win.

“I felt that it had to come from nobody but me, to say, ‘Go ahead, man. You’re the best player in the world. We’ll follow your lead.’ Once I said that, I thought he kind of exhaled a little bit.”

Wade admits he took a step back so LeBron could lead Heat

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always felt LeBron went to Wades team. Would have been different had wade/bosh gone to Cleveland to join LeBron, then it would have been LeBron's team. But LeBron went to a franchise where Wade already won a title for them. It was Wade's team.

I mean he did go to D-Wade team and Heat fans will always love Wade over Bron. Doesn't change the fact that from 2012-2014, James was the leader of the team.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why after Cleveland loses this series look for LeBron to go to the Owner and whine about needing 1 more all-star type player.

"The King" needs help out there.

For Sure Lebron is going to be doing that. Salary Wise not sure how much more than can do though. They already have the highest salary in the league.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Sure Lebron is going to be doing that. Salary Wise not sure how much more than can do though. They already have the highest salary in the league.
Well Tristan Thompson has to get paid. Thanks LeBron.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish this game was on at 12:30 PCT. Nothing sounds better right now then laying on the couch, watching the game, maybe taking a nap.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is OT, but for what it's worth game 1 is a perfect example of why I just can't understand people who say they prefer college hoops to the pros. Aside from some shaky D, which is to be expected in what was basically a track meet for much of the night, that was as good as it gets. These guys are just sooo good, they make D1 college hoops look like the WNBA. I hope it's a closer game tonight though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is OT, but for what it's worth game 1 is a perfect example of why I just can't understand people who say they prefer college hoops to the pros. Aside from some shaky D, which is to be expected in what was basically a track meet for much of the night, that was as good as it gets. These guys are just sooo good, they make D1 college hoops look like the WNBA. I hope it's a closer game tonight though.

Yeah I'll never understand those who prefer CBB over NBA.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe the Warriors would have been against it. There was absolutely nothing going on in Oracle on Tuesday Night.

Did you forget about ABC?

There was nothing wrong with the schedule. It's not the NBA fault that the WCF was a sweep and the ECF was 5 games. If the Cavs went to 7 games against the Celtics, it would've been on Monday and it would've been only a 2 day layoff.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget about ABC?

There was nothing wrong with the schedule. It's not the NBA fault that the WCF was a sweep and the ECF was 5 games. If the Cavs went to 7 games against the Celtics, it would've been on Monday and it would've been only a 2 day layoff.

What ABC had going on for them? Rerun of shows? There is really no defending it. Series should have started on Tuesday. It is what it is. They need to be flexible when it comes to the finals schedule. No way should any team be off 9 days prior to the finals unless the other conference finals go 6 or 7.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

5 pm Hurry up and get here!!!!