• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point on the show: If KD can make it his team and over take Curry then it might turn the image of KD move. Right now Curry is still the face of GS but if KD can win a couple championships and a couple MVP's and become the Face of GS then it will change everything.

I think that is why LBJ left Miami because he knew it was never going to be his team. It would always be Wades team until he retires because he won at miami with out LBJ and always be 1 up on LBJ.

Good points on the show today.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lakers don't draft Lonzo Ball Lavar sayz he'll sue the NBA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point on the show: If KD can make it his team and over take Curry then it might turn the image of KD move. Right now Curry is still the face of GS but if KD can win a couple championships and a couple MVP's and become the Face of GS then it will change everything.

I think that is why LBJ left Miami because he knew it was never going to be his team. It would always be Wades team until he retires because he won at miami with out LBJ and always be 1 up on LBJ.

Good points on the show today.

Wow.

And you actually believe you are winning this argument?

Miami was Wade's team? Not when they won their two titles. But don't take my word, ask the resident Heat fans on the board.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only watching tonights game to see if the Warriors beat the Cavs by 20+

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @the bold.

Seriously?!? I can see it now...the story comes out that the Warriors could have added KD but decided not to because they would be too good. I'm sure Warriors fans would be really happy to hear that.

And purguy would be posting how great and smart the Warriors were for refusing to take him

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I know GS can't say No to KD. IM talking about the situation as an NBA fan and looking it from the outside. Its way more gutless on KD especially he was 1 game away from beating GS last year. Gutless on GS for even going after KD but once KD shows interest I understand they had to continue to try and land him. Im just saying this new age of basketball players (most) is weird and strange. Im use to the great players wanting to beat the great ones and take their team to the championship.

It is a different era, and I can respect a different opinion on it, superduper stars teaming up didn't happen like it does now (not just Durant by the way). I don't have a problem with it but if some do that's fine.

But you need to at least appreciate the quality of basketball you are seeing when the Warriors are rolling. It's like the apotheosis of what everyone says they want to see in a team: unselfish play, passing, fast pace, great defense, plenty of wow moments, good shooting, literally anything you would want to see. There's value in that to a fan of the sport.

Compare that to the NCAA tournament. So many folks say "ooh I love the tournament so much heart so much passion". Yeah and so much terrible basketball and 54-50 games.

Or even the past eras. Oh those physical teams back then, that was REAL basketball. Detroit once beat Indiana in a playoff game 69-67 or something like that. Uh, no thanks.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will be lucky to win a game. Some of us said it before the series. The ONLY hope they have is if a key Warriors player gets suspended/Injured.

I called the Warriors in 5 but Im not even sure the Cavs make it that far.
I'm sure they are capable of winning at least 2 of them.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Miami was Wade's team? Not when they won their two titles. But don't take my word, ask the resident Heat fans on the board.
100% Wades team. That is a fact. There is not much of an argument there. Please don't go there. Im not even going to waste my time with that argument. The last one was easy this one will be taking candy from a child.

Ask any NBA fan Face of Miami and most would say Wade, Morning or Pat. Some people already forgot LBJ played in Miami. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Im going to the 49ers vs Wash game this year.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a pretty fun read. Goes in depth about GS adjustment

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much basketball, but that was an incredible performance by the Warriors the other night. If they bring anything near that pace and intensity the rest of the series I don't see how the Cavs win a game.

For those who watch the Warriors more often, was that an especially good performance from them ?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron only left Miami because he saw Wade's knees going and physically not as capable anymore. He knew the "Honeymoon" was over so he decided to go and direct collusion in Cleveland to make them a stacked team. Lebron never would have left Miami if Wade was healthy since they were even more stacked than the Cavs are.

Miami would have had a better shot at this soon to be dynasty Warriors team than the Cavs are. (Who are missing one other all star to beat beat them... At least at full strength)

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much basketball, but that was an incredible performance by the Warriors the other night. If they bring anything near that pace and intensity the rest of the series I don't see how the Cavs win a game.

For those who watch the Warriors more often, was that an especially good performance from them ?

They are capable of playing a lot better offensively for sure. If they get their offense is check, this entire series could be a quick 4 game blowout