• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

5 pm Hurry up and get here!!!!

"ashes to ashes, dust to dust"...

oh hey y'all. how's it going...?:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... And the only thing that stopped the Celtics from being a 1st round exist was Rondo getting injured. Losing their first two HOME GAMES

Next.. :nono:

Excuses, excuses. The Celtics won. Get over it & stop your bitching & :bawling:.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this is true.

I genuinely feel happy for true fans like @CitySushi, @LAD and others. They deserve the run of glory they are sure to experience as long as this core is together.

You, on the other hand? You deserve to be a fan of a team like the Nets. Your "team" has hit the lottery and yet all you want to do is complain. The fans of all 29 other teams would gladly trade rosters for yours.

In other words, stop complaining because nobody wants to hear it.
Every portion of the post was accurate.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-5 Coming up.. Butthurt Lebron fans. Wahhhh!!!!!
Dude, some of us agree that these Finals loses diminish him when discussing All time greats.

But, you are ridiculous.

Peyton Manning lost 2 Superbowls.

The Great John Elway lost 4.

Because of that, I have them both behind Montana and Brady.

But, if you are telling me you'd rather have Eli Mannings career over Lebron's, Peyton, Elway, simply because he's undefeated in the Finals, I'd say you are the epitome of a troll.

Compared to Jordan who is undefeated and has the resume to be labeled the GOAT, Lebron is lacking.

Compared to everyone else who has also lost, not so much.

Jerry West is known as " Mr. Clutch ". But, he lost 8 Goddamn Finals...lol

" When I grow up, I want to be Will Perdue, fuck Wilt Chamberlain who is 2-4 in the Finals ", said nobody EVER.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs gotta make a ton of adjustments, defensive. I mean offensively they need to be better, but it comes down to making shots. Should be interesting to see how they play in this game, they cant wait until Game 5 to play good like last year, bc if they do that they wont make it to Game 5.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs gotta make a ton of adjustments, defensive. I mean offensively they need to be better, but it comes down to making shots. Should be interesting to see how they play in this game, they cant wait until Game 5 to play good like last year, bc if they do that they wont make it to Game 5.

Not allowing 7 dunks in the first quarter would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge step in the right direction.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more than 2 guys to give a fuck.