• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was, but youre talking about a big shot during game flow

Im talking about having days in between games to think, to hear the talk, to let it all get in your head.......so much mental shit goes into sports, you know that
this is EXACTLY what i was talking about

3-2 lead....going on the road for a game 6....with his entire legacy on the line---- looking at possibly a whole year of total and complete humiliation and questions. blowing the lead etc...

if he steps up- goes for 35 and closes them out--- ill give him all the credit in the world....i have actually seen people on ESPN and around trying to say Durant has surpassed LeBron---- why ? because he is afront running bitch?

i just hope some how we can get to 6....if they dont ill be very dissapointed- especially because the CAvs just totally choked game 6.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Durant will be fine tonight. The other Warriors is who I'm concerned about. KD wasn't there last year so the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead last year means nothing to him.
oh yah-- durant should be fine tonight--- hes great as a front runner--- up 3-1 at home---- i m sure he will be amazing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is a frontrunning bitch but Lebron is not? LMAO

Both went to teams who they know would make the NBA finals every year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im of the opinion that both teams could lose this series tonight, cause the pressure GS would start to feel should they blow it tonight, would be too much to overcome, and last year gives us a little history to go off

To be honest, it depends on how the game flows tonight.

I think Golden State is still supremely confident. It took an epic performance from the Cavaliers on their home floor to win one game. If the Cavs win tonight because they go unconscious again, I don't think the Warriors will be rattled at all. They can't stay that hot 4 games in a row. Golden State just needs to keep playing their game and they will be champs eventually. But, yes, pressure will mount with each game they fail to close Cleveland out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is a frontrunning bitch but Lebron is not? LMAO

Both went to teams who they know would make the NBA finals every year.

Apples and Oranges

Miami and Cleveland became title contenders BECAUSE of Lebron, both those teams would have needed tickets without him

Durant joined a 73 win team that would be in the finals without him

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apples and Oranges

Miami and Cleveland became title contenders BECAUSE of Lebron, both those teams would have needed tickets without him

thank God someone with some sense.

If Durant did not join he Warriors--- the Warriors are back in the Finals anyway..everyone knows that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apples and Oranges

I get that Miami and Cleveland were not championship caliber teams prior to Lebron but point is Lebron knew joining forces with Wade/Bosh would lead him to the NBA finals every year just like he knew joining forces with Kyrie and Love would do the same. Both guys went to teams where they knew they would be in the finals every single year.

The only difference is Durant joined a team that was already a title team. Lebron went to those teams and brought along another star to make those teams a championship caliber team. Doesn't change my point that both went to teams who they knew would make the finals every year.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah-- durant should be fine tonight--- hes great as a front runner--- up 3-1 at home---- i m sure he will be amazing.
He's been torching Lebron all series to the point to where Lebron doesn't guard him consistently. If I remember correctly, Lebron is supposed to be his Kyrptonite. Lebron has been PHENOMENAL as well, but the torch is slightly in the process of being passed. It will still be neck and neck however

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has not been discussed much on here is Draymond's foul trouble. He has had serious foul issues the last 3 games and has not had his normal defensive impact as a result. I think that is a big key for GS tonight, keeping Dray out of foul trouble.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has not been discussed much on here is Draymond's foul trouble. He has had serious foul issues the last 3 games and has not had his normal defensive impact as a result. I think that is a big key for GS tonight, keeping Dray out of foul trouble.

I don't know how they do that. He is really aggressive on defense and commits some silly fouls

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Miami and Cleveland were not championship caliber teams prior to Lebron but point is Lebron knew joining forces with Wade/Bosh would lead him to the NBA finals every year just like he knew joining forces with Kyrie and Love would do the same. Both guys went to teams where they knew they would be in the finals every single year.

The only difference is Durant joined a team that was already a title team. Lebron went to those teams and brought along another star to make those teams a championship caliber team. Doesn't change my point that both went to teams who they knew would make the finals every year.

Let's pump the brakes on Love and Bosh being these automatic tickets to a finals

Love is ok, no better than tons of players in the league that could be the 3rd piece on this Cavs team, and a lot worse than a lot guys would be

Bosh NBA finals average was 11 points, he was as average as they come

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pump the brakes on Love and Bosh being these automatic tickets to a finals

Love is ok, no better than tons of players in the league that could be the 3rd piece on this Cavs team, and a lot worse than a lot guys would be

Can you name a team in the east from 2010-2014 with a better 3rd option than Bosh and a better 3rd option than Love from 2014-2017? I'll wait. If this was the West, I would agree with you but yeah having Bosh and Love as your 3rd option with Wade/Kyrie as your 2nd option pretty much locked those Lebron teams for the NBA finals due to playing in a weak conference

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you name a team in the east from 2010-2014 with a better 3rd option than Bosh and a better 3rd option than Love from 2014-2017? I'll wait. If this was the West, I would agree with you but yeah having Bosh and Love as your 3rd option with Wade/Kyrie as your 2nd option pretty much locked those Lebron teams for the NBA finals due to playing in a weak conference

You've watched Love

You watched Bosh

By name you're right

By performance, they have mostly played like dime a dozen guys

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where'd you get 11 points?

2010-2011 Finals: 18.5 ppg
2011-2012 Finals: 14.6 ppg
2012-2013 Finals: 11.9 ppg
2013-2014 Finals: 14.0 ppg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've watched Love

You watched Bosh

By name you're right

By performance, they have mostly played like dime a dozen guys

I watched Bosh for 6 years. Miami doesn't win any title without him. He was rather important. Heck if he doesn't come back from his injury in the 2012 ECF then Miami likely loses to Boston in that series. We didn't have the greatest roster outside of those 3.