• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have a previous technical according to everybody but the refs who changed their minds?
In fairness, that 2nd tech was utter bullshit.

I hate that mofo and even I was appalled.

With that being said, that Ref should never work another NBA game again, let alone the Finals.

What a bitch to back out of what we all know would have been an ejection.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg Draymond is an idiot. He was saying Cleveland fans arent sharp bc they thought he had a 2nd T and played, "Hit the Road Jack". He went on some rant about when he says something he means it and he is smarter than he looks.

Well guess what Draymond I guess your head coach "isn't so sharp" bc he thought he thought you had one T from earlier too LMAO

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...plains-why-he-said-cavs-fans-arent-sharp/amp/

Everyone thought he was out except the officials. You could read Steve Kerr's lips on the sideline. While he was trying to calm Dray down, he said something like "you are out". Then, Dray ran back on the court and everyone got real confused.

That was one of the strangest sequences I have seen in a Finals game.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, that 2nd tech was utter bullshit.

I hate that mofo and even I was appalled.

With that being said, that Ref should never work another NBA game again, let alone the Finals.

What a bitch to back out of what we all know would have been an ejection.

Tough one for me.

The replay of the first T clearly showed both Draymond and Kerr arguing, but Kerr charged toward the official. The T easily could have been and probably should have been on him. Dray could have got one too, but I can see the call.

The issue was communication with the official score keeper. I know score keeper recorded the T on Dray. What we will never know is whether or not the ref reported it that way. The game was in Cleveland, it is possible the scorekeeper mis-recorded out of wishful thinking. Scorekeepers make mistakes too, it is just much less likely to go unnoticed for that long in an NBA game.

It is entirely possible that the only mistake the ref made here was not checking the official score book after the fact to see the T was properly recorded. Well, that and calling a weak T on Dray later.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be so awesome if the Cavs win tonight

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they pull it off tonight, but if they do, the GS meltdown in this series will be epic
Exactly.

I expect the Warriors to, in all likelihood, finish it off tonight.

I just REALLY REALLY want the Cavs to somehow pull it off- just because I want to see Durant play AT LEAST one game where there is some REAL pressure and see how he reacts. He is such a front-running bitch. I would love to see him actually have to play with some pressure with a Game 6 in Cleveland.

I dont think it happens - i think the Warriors will be focused and they are on their home floor---- but we shall see.

There is always a chance we see something historic from LeBron.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

I just REALLY REALLY want the Cavs to somehow pull it off- just because I want to see Durant play AT LEAST one game where there is some REAL pressure and see how he reacts. He is such a front-running bitch. I would love to see him actually have to play with some pressure with a Game 6 in Cleveland.

I dont think it happens - i think the Warriors will be focused and they are on their home floor---- but we shall see.

Im of the opinion that both teams could lose this series tonight, cause the pressure GS would start to feel should they blow it tonight, would be too much to overcome, and last year gives us a little history to go off

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im of the opinion that both teams could lose this series tonight, cause the pressure GS would start to feel should they blow it tonight, would be too much to overcome, and last year gives us a little history to go off
i mean- the Cavs shot themselves in the foot and probably lost the series in Game 3

I just want to see Durant have to earn it----- get it to game 6. Ill guarantee you that we see his nuts shrivel.

It is going to be hugely difficult for the CAvs to win tonight. I think the Warriors will be focused and realize they cant mess around after what happened last year.

The Cavs need some things to break their way in order to win tonight. They need LeBron and Kyrie to do something historical----- is out of the question? no---- is it unlikely? i dunno.

Gun to my head- i think the Warriors win tonight- but thats why you play the games. If the Cavs can pull it off then this series could get really fun---- and at least the Warriors would be forced to earn it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- the Cavs shot themselves in the foot and probably lost the series in Game 3

I just want to see Durant have to earn it----- get it to game 6. Ill guarantee you that we see his nuts shrivel.

It is going to be hugely difficult for the CAvs to win tonight. I think the Warriors will be focused and realize they cant mess around after what happened last year.

The Cavs need some things to break their way in order to win tonight. They need LeBron and Kyrie to do something historical----- is out of the question? no---- is it unlikely? i dunno.

Gun to my head- i think the Warriors win tonight- but thats why you play the games. If the Cavs can pull it off then this series could get really fun---- and at least the Warriors would be forced to earn it.

Yeah, the thing with this series is that Lebron and Kyrie can be superhuman tonight, and as we have seen, they STILL need Love to play well, they STILL need Thompson to play well and STILL need some contributions off the bench

Just so much to ask for, hopefully not too much

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Guess you didn't see the end of game 3.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didn't see the end of game 3.
oh yah-- TONS of pressure being up 2-0 when you have a 14-0 record in the playoffs..... I mean- how could he handle it?

i mean- thats practically the same thing as gagging a 3-1 lead last year and having his balls shrink.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah-- TONS of pressure being up 2-0 when you have a 14-0 record in the playoffs..... I mean- how could he handle it?

i mean- thats practically the same thing as gagging a 3-1 lead last year and having his balls shrink.

So hitting a 3 down 2 in the final minute is not pressure......sure buddy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hitting a 3 down 2 in the final minute is not pressure......sure buddy

Not quite the same as losing tonight, heading back to Cleveland, hearing all about his postseason career, hearing all about last seasons' choke job

Squeeze that ball a little tighter

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite the same as losing tonight, heading back to Cleveland, hearing all about his postseason career, hearing all about last seasons' choke job

I get tonight there is more pressure but there is no way you can tell me being down 2 and hitting a 3 in the final minute of the NBA finals was not a pressure shot. Possibly the stupidest thing you can say.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thank God at least a person or two around here has a brain.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get tonight there is more pressure but there is no way you can tell me being down 2 and hitting a 3 in the final minute of the NBA finals was not a pressure shot. Possibly the stupidest thing you can say.

Of course it was, but youre talking about a big shot during game flow

Im talking about having days in between games to think, to hear the talk, to let it all get in your head.......so much mental shit goes into sports, you know that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and thats really want i want to see.....we know Durant is great as a front runner- but with his ass in a sling? thats what i want to see.

I kinda doubt we get to game 6--- but i would LOVE to see how he responds with actual pressure in a Game 6 instead of being a front running little girl.

ohh well...my interentt fucking blows here at school.......drives me insane.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was, but youre talking about a big shot during game flow

Im talking about having days in between games to think, to hear the talk, to let it all get in your head.......so much mental shit goes into sports, you know that

I think Durant will be fine tonight. The other Warriors is who I'm concerned about. KD wasn't there last year so the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead last year means nothing to him.