• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will, but a wounded animal can be dangerous, so the Warriors must show up. That being said, the Cavs is not going to get a ridiculous amount calls in their favor like last night - that was rediculous

i think it was more the ridiculous amount of 3 balls they allowed that did 'em in more than the refs. 'sides, the zebras were pretty crappy to both teams imo...

but i WILL agree that the Dubs should play to sap the Cavs will and put their foot on their throats. that's what championds do...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you picked Cavs in 6
Gave an honest assessment. Not the outome I wanted, simply the outcome I expected. I swear, some of the responses you give make it look like you are incapable or reason or rational thought.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics version or the real one?

Not the real one.

LOL.

Seriously though, the difference between Kyrie Irving and Carmelo Anthony (when he was actually good) is that one plays with LeBron James and the other is tall. They both have about the same impact on the game.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo Anthony (when he was actually good)

When was he good tho. That's the question. On that Nuggets team that AI was carrying? Or his Syracuse days?

Lol I'll leave Carmelo alone...

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are typically one of the best defensive units in the league. They should be fine. I hope.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was he good tho. That's the question. On that Nuggets team that AI was carrying? Or his Syracuse days?

Lol I'll leave Carmelo alone...

That is my point I guess.

Carmelo is universally known to be overrated now, but for a time he was thought to be a top 10, maybe even top 5 player. Thing is, his teams never accomplished much of anything.

Every good team needs scorers, but if your best guy is one dimensional, your team isn't going to be very good. Kyrie and Melo are both great at creating offense for themselves, not so much for others. That role is a lot more valuable when you aren't the best player on the team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is taking sports way too seriously. Especially since you got yours last year. It's not like you are still craving that first ring.
i mean- i know you are right to an extent---- but seriously- at least for a week or two if (and most likely when) the Cavs lose- i wont be able to watch sportscenter or read espn or the sports section fo the plain dealer for at least a week or two.

i mean- the ridiculous had already started---- after Game 3 there were HONESTLY reports about durant being better than lebron and lebron going to LA. its just so fucking ridiculous it makes me want to throw up.

Cavs blew their chance at this series in Game 3. I dont think they will win game 5. If they do- dont get me wrong- ill be ecstatic because we will finally get to see how Durant reacts with some actual pressure on him in a Game 6 in Cleveland----- but i really think the Cavs blew any chance they had when they blew Game 3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you had to pick between Kyrie and Klay--- i dont know how you could pick Klay.....Klay is a great player---- but he isnt Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving is one of the most complete scorers i have ever seen. He honestly is turning himself into Kobe-lite------ he def. doesnt have Kobe's D- thats for sure---- but his 3 pt shooting makes him such a versatile offensive playerse its ridiculous.

Im trying to think of a player that compares with Kyrie going back in NBA history--- someone that can play off the ball and shoot set shots, someone that can shoot 3s off the dribble, someone that can get to the rim at will, someone that has the mid range game....a lot of guiys have a few of these--- but someone that can do all of them is exceedingly rare

Kyrie basically has to have another 40 pt game if the Cavs have a chance at pulling it off tomorrow--- and he has to do it while shooting around 50%.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing how a certain someone comes out magically after a cavs win. LMAO at anyone who believed that BS he sold you guys

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you had to pick between Kyrie and Klay--- i dont know how you could pick Klay.....Klay is a great player---- but he isnt Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving is one of the most complete scorers i have ever seen. He honestly is turning himself into Kobe-lite------ he def. doesnt have Kobe's D- thats for sure---- but his 3 pt shooting makes him such a versatile offensive playerse its ridiculous.

Im trying to think of a player that compares with Kyrie going back in NBA history--- someone that can play off the ball and shoot set shots, someone that can shoot 3s off the dribble, someone that can get to the rim at will, someone that has the mid range game....a lot of guiys have a few of these--- but someone that can do all of them is exceedingly rare

Kyrie basically has to have another 40 pt game if the Cavs have a chance at pulling it off tomorrow--- and he has to do it while shooting around 50%.

As much as I love Kyrie and watching him play...I'm taking Klay because of his defense. In the first 2 games of the series, Klay's offense wasn't working, but he still had a big positive effect on the game because of the defense he was playing. If Kyrie's offense isn't clicking, he's not much help.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love Kyrie and watching him play...I'm taking Klay because of his defense. In the first 2 games of the series, Klay's offense wasn't working, but he still had a big positive effect on the game because of the defense he was playing. If Kyrie's offense isn't clicking, he's not much help.

Exactly.

Not only that, but Klay's style of offense fits with anybody. Even when he is missing his shots, he draws defensive attention which makes the game easier for teammates. Kyrie dominates the ball. When he is hitting, great. When he isn't, he is hurting the team. Klay will never hurt the team because he contributes other ways.

Bottom line, Golden State is better than Cleveland not because they have more talent (they actually do), they are better because their stars all have remarkably team friendly games. Skill sets for Kyrie and Love aren't nearly as team friendly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll give you a hint. Nobody lol. I have never seen a guard that can finish at the rim like him and is absolutely crazy good in isolation. When I mean finish at the rim, spin it off the backboard and use the left hand for basically any shot. It's crazy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing how a certain someone comes out magically after a cavs win. LMAO at anyone who believed that BS he sold you guys
go fuck yoursel you fucking faggot. I posted quite a bit during the week- even wehn the Cavs were down-- hey guess what! o n the weekends i am not totally absolutely fucked wall to wall with shit. Not everyone is content with cleaning up the jizz on the a peep show floor like you for a profession. Getting a doctorate and passing the bar WHILE WORKING is a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle rough.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck yoursel you fucking faggot. I posted quite a bit during the week- even wehn the Cavs were down-- hey guess what! o n the weekends i am not totally absolutely fucked wall to wall with shit. Not everyone is content with cleaning up the jizz on the a peep show floor like you for a profession. Getting a doctorate and passing the bar WHILE WORKING is a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle rough.

4a4.gif