• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing how a certain someone comes out magically after a cavs win. LMAO at anyone who believed that BS he sold you guys

lol for someone to sell you bullshit you have to be gullible enough to buy...

don't worry though. if the Dubs win game 5 he'll crawl back under his rock...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4a4.gif

think you just MIGHT'VE struck a nerve...:heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you had to pick between Kyrie and Klay--- i dont know how you could pick Klay.....Klay is a great player---- but he isnt Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving is one of the most complete scorers i have ever seen. He honestly is turning himself into Kobe-lite------ he def. doesnt have Kobe's D- thats for sure---- but his 3 pt shooting makes him such a versatile offensive playerse its ridiculous.

Im trying to think of a player that compares with Kyrie going back in NBA history--- someone that can play off the ball and shoot set shots, someone that can shoot 3s off the dribble, someone that can get to the rim at will, someone that has the mid range game....a lot of guiys have a few of these--- but someone that can do all of them is exceedingly rare

Kyrie basically has to have another 40 pt game if the Cavs have a chance at pulling it off tomorrow--- and he has to do it while shooting around 50%.

Kyrie is great offensively. But he's a shit defender. Until he improves in that category, let's hold off on the Kobe comparisons.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck yoursel you fucking faggot. I posted quite a bit during the week- even wehn the Cavs were down-- hey guess what! o n the weekends i am not totally absolutely fucked wall to wall with shit. Not everyone is content with cleaning up the jizz on the a peep show floor like you for a profession. Getting a doctorate and passing the bar WHILE WORKING is a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle rough.

Shut the fuck up wiggy.

You're the biggest pussy around here.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs lose this series i will literally not be able to watch or listen to sports for at least a week or two without feeling sick to my stomach. I seriously will not be able to watch or read any of the shit that i do on a daily basis becuase it will make my feel physically ill.
Get your barf bag kit ready...

th
th
th
th
th

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Cavs on Friday. Still think the Warriors win the series tomorrow night though.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs woulda been a good series until Kawhi went down. And the Finals aren't over yet!
As much as I'd love to see the Cavs rally, I don't think there is any chance they win the next one on the road.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I'd love to see the Cavs rally, I don't think there is any chance they win the next one on the road.
You're probably right, hope you are! What's the point spread? Without looking I'd say Warriors -9

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation :"i'll be doing my damndest to run and hide from all the comments from everyone that i brought on myself"...
He can run all he wants.

The only way he can escape is to NEVER come back...lol

You can't talk all that shit and not pay the Piper when it goes sidewayz.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg Draymond is an idiot. He was saying Cleveland fans arent sharp bc they thought he had a 2nd T and played, "Hit the Road Jack". He went on some rant about when he says something he means it and he is smarter than he looks.

Well guess what Draymond I guess your head coach "isn't so sharp" bc he thought he thought you had one T from earlier too LMAO

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...plains-why-he-said-cavs-fans-arent-sharp/amp/

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg Draymond is an idiot. He was saying Cleveland fans arent sharp bc they thought he had a 2nd T and played, "Hit the Road Jack". He went on some rant about when he says something he means it and he is smarter than he looks.

Well guess what Draymond I guess your head coach "isn't so sharp" bc he thought he thought you had one T from earlier too LMAO

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...plains-why-he-said-cavs-fans-arent-sharp/amp/
Didn't he have a previous technical according to everybody but the refs who changed their minds?