• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too obvious of a jinx, the basketball gods see right through it

The Warriors are just a great team. Greatest to ever play the game and don't get me started on their amazing defense.

Can't see Toronto winning a game.

Warriors in 4 easily.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are just a great team. Greatest to ever play the game and don't get me started on their amazing defense.

Warriors in 4 easily.
You mock the basketball gods with your insolent sarcasm. Don't be surprised if they give the Warriors a sweep to spite you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mock the basketball gods with your insolent sarcasm. Don't be surprised if they give the Warriors a sweep to spite you.

I won't be surprised.

Warriors in 4 is my prediction

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors in 4 easily.

It's not sarcasm if you're just stating facts.

:lebowski2:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna take the Warriors in 6 highly contested games. The crowd is going to be insane in Toronto and I think that plays to some advantage there. Think the Warriors take 1 of 2 in Toronto. Have them winning both games at home. Game 5 goes to Toronto and the Warriors win their final game at Oracle. Would be a fitting end to their time there.

I think KD probably doesn't come back at all during the series. This series will come down to the offensive production of Kyle Lowry and Klay Thompson. The key role players this series will be Danny Green and Andre Iguodala. Going to be a really hard fought series.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna take the Warriors in 6 highly contested games. The crowd is going to be insane in Toronto and I think that plays to some advantage there. Think the Warriors take 1 of 2 in Toronto. Have them winning both games at home. Game 5 goes to Toronto and the Warriors win their final game at Oracle. Would be a fitting end to their time there.

I think KD probably doesn't come back at all during the series. This series will come down to the offensive production of Kyle Lowry and Klay Thompson. The key role players this series will be Danny Green and Andre Iguodala. Going to be a really hard fought series.
Yep, I picked Warriors in 6 too. But in no way is that a lock, Toronto is capable of winning this. Maybe a 30-35% chance?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors in 4 easily.
what you need to do is make a bet with God and let him have Toronto.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in 5. 3 of the 4 wins by complete and utter blowout.

Reactions: GNG

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with most of this and thats how the gamble was meant to be.

Pluses in the Raptors favor

The Raptors are built to win now and for the next few seasons.
Ownership that will do whatever it takes. Attract others to come here and play with Kawhi moving forward
Trust with our medical staff
This seasons incredible run
The ability to actually pay him 50 million more then any other team

Kawhi has always said. He wants to be healthy and to win. The Raptors have put their trust in him and provided both for him

I think its 80/20 right now that he stays. Sure I am biased but the facts speak for themselves.

Now lets get that ring

I do think it is a bit funny how every series since Philly, some have said "if he loses he is out".

Has Kawhi ever said anything to indicate that?

It is quite possible that this playoff run does not factor much in Kawhi's decision. If he is happy in Toronto, he will stay. If he isn't, he will leave.

I think it is safe to say that very few people have any real idea of what Kawhi will do. We are all just guessing here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it is a bit funny how every series since Philly, some have said "if he loses he is out".

Has Kawhi ever said anything to indicate that?

It is quite possible that this playoff run does not factor much in Kawhi's decision. If he is happy in Toronto, he will stay. If he isn't, he will leave.

I think it is safe to say that very few people have any real idea of what Kawhi will do. We are all just guessing here.
Even the reports of what they'll do (from unnamed sources, of course) are often guesses at best. I remember many thinking they had a clue what Lebron would do when he came back to the Cavs. Guy sat on a plane with his best friend from Vegas to Miami and didn't even let him know his decision, but he's gonna tell a reporter?

Would think even tougher to get info from Kawhi.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, if I'm wrong, just post on the SF Giant board that I'm wrong.

I dare ya!
In the words of the immortal Donny Osmond: "Go away little girl....."

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's our Monty. Is there was no U.S., Canada would actually cover the whole continent. Does he think everything between Mexico and Canada would be empty in 1941?
There'd still be a U.S. No way you could get rid of the greatest country in the world. I'm saying, there would not be a Canada were it not under the protective umbrella of the U.S. They'd be controlled by Britain most likely.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many of those, though, right? I mean not many can afford a villa in Mallorca.
Good lord, you are still jealous over that? get off this site and get to work; maybe you can afford a farm there as well.