• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up until now I thought you were getting picked on by people. Now I realize you really are a friggen moron. Do tell. What exactly have you provided us? Post a list and we will discuss.
Security. if not for us there would be no Canada.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada has never lost a war. Where would we have gone?
They never fought a war, they just tagged along on the backs of the U.S. in WW II and thereafter, but had the U.S. not fought in that war the Canucks would have been swallowed up with the rest of the British empire by the krauts and you'd have been part of Germany.

Everything you are now, or ever will be, you owe to the U.S. Please take the time to thank an American next time you see one.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never fought a war, they just tagged along on the backs of the U.S. in WW II and thereafter, but had the U.S. not fought in that war the Canucks would have been swallowed up with the rest of the British empire by the krauts and you'd have been part of Germany.

Everything you are now, or ever will be, you owe to the U.S. Please take the time to thank an American next time you see one.

You see what we've been dealing with, @Darth Dawkins ?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read before posting. Its true, I always aim to educate as well as entertain but I'm not going to answer the same question twice when the answer is right there for you to read above.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read before posting. Its true, I always aim to educate as well as entertain but I'm not going to answer the same question twice when the answer is right there for you to read above.

So, nothing.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I can tell immediately that Military History is not your strong suit. Canada entered both World Wars long before the US did. Canada declared War on Germany when the UK did in both cases. The US waited YEARS before jumping in. Canadian Armies absolutely hammered the Germans in WW1. We did in WW2 as well. Good job with Japan, you hammered them, but the game was decided in Europe when you guys finally engaged.

And aside from Iraq2 Canada has been in every conflict you have been in. Even Vietnam. While a couple of your Presidents were heading to Canada to hide from the draft, up to 40k Canadians headed South to fight for you.

So yeah, thanks :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I can tell immediately that Military History is not your strong suit. Canada entered both World Wars long before the US did. Canada declared War on Germany when the UK did in both cases. The US waited YEARS before jumping in. Canadian Armies absolutely hammered the Germans in WW1. We did in WW2 as well. Good job with Japan, you hammered them, but the game was decided in Europe when you guys finally engaged.

And aside from Iraq2 Canada has been in every conflict you have been in. Even Vietnam. While a couple of your Presidents were heading to Canada to hide from the draft, up to 40k Canadians headed South to fight for you.

So yeah, thanks :L
Bull shit! The Americans completely turned the tide of that conflict and broke the stalemate. The Canucks were huddled in their trenches while the Americans whipped German ass.

In WW II, no one in the British commonwealth did anything. They couldn't even land in Europe without the Americans doing all the heavy lifting. Hell, the Canucks were left to "invade" an undefended beach on D Day.

No way the Canucks could defend themselves today were they not under the protection of the U.S.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit! The Americans completely turned the tide of that conflict and broke the stalemate. The Canucks were huddled in their trenches while the Americans whipped German ass.

In WW II, no one in the British commonwealth did anything. They couldn't even land in Europe without the Americans doing all the heavy lifting. Hell, the Canucks were left to "invade" an undefended beach on D Day.

No way the Canucks could defend themselves today were they not under the protection of the U.S.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Everything you just said is completely incorrect.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Everything you just said is completely incorrect.

That's our Monty. Is there was no U.S., Canada would actually cover the whole continent. Does he think everything between Mexico and Canada would be empty in 1941?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy really talking like he plans on playing lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody around here gets more laughs than you.
The difference, however is he knows better and is posting bs for entertainment - you actually believe the shit you and Wiggy post. Sorry, but you know it's true:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I literally told this douche bag that I picked the Warriors to win the Rockets series. He said I picked the Rockets to win that series. Literally posted the link and post # showing where I said Warriors in 7, and he still said I picked the Rockets.

You're never going to prove him wrong because he's going to play dumb (not sure if he's playing).

This is another situation where you're just not going to win because of complete ignorance on his part.