• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he knows the difference between 6th and 7th. He has said many times the 2016 loss is on him, I believe he will keep it in check (until game 7 then he's getting one tech for sure LOL)

I wonder who is number 2 on the playoffs technical fouls leaderboard. I'm guessing that no one else is close to 6. Draymond has really got to stop doing this to himself and the team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a big boy and more mature now. If he can't handle it, then there's the door. I'm not worried. Plus we still got nothing to lose, probably still 4-1 or so against us winning this title

Yeah, everyone can play free and loose except for Draymond.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue. I'm only saying given the choice I'd take Casey and the current roster over Nurse and last year's roster. Wouldn't you?

Good point about Durant and the 2017 Warriors vs. 2016 reg. season.

Of course.

You always take the better roster over the better coach if given te choice. Coaches are easier to replace.

Casey looks like an average coach to me. Nurse looks like he could be a pretty good one. Hard to say definitively though at this point if he is actually better than Casey. Just like it is hard to say exactly how good Lue is as a coach.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond foolish? Are you being Exaggerating Guy or whatever you call people?
nope. In this case it is beyond foolish. Clearly we are talking about totally different rosters. Never mind one team also had Lebron in the way.

You want to say Nurse is better? I can buy it. If I was Extreme Guy I'd say Casey is "far better" or 100% Casey is better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.

You always take the better roster over the better coach if given te choice. Coaches are easier to replace.

Casey looks like an average coach to me. Nurse looks like he could be a pretty good one. Hard to say definitively though at this point if he is actually better than Casey. Just like it is hard to say exactly how good Lue is as a coach.
Agree.....though does need to be taken into account Nurse was part of recent alleged underachieving Raptor teams. He should not be held blameless.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you did say I agree to this comment......"This Raptors team would've definitely beaten Cleveland last year. I'm 100% convinced of that"

If you disagree with that comment maybe you should not have said you agreed? Chances you will not admit you were wrong saying I made this up"? Ironically, 100%.

That said, I agree with your latter comment somewhat. could the Raptors have beaten the Cavs from last year? Certainly. Only area I disagreed was the extreme comment of 100% chance.

Ok.

I am 99.3% sure that if both rosters were fully healthy, '19 Toronto would win.

Is that better?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

I am 99.3% sure that if both rosters were fully healthy, '19 Toronto would win.

Is that better?
I guess 0.7% beats 0 at least you are saying there's a chance.

Stole this but applies to you and other Extreme Guy comments.....

A good general rule of thumb is if someone is using “never”, “always” or "100% sure" and talking about something other than the sun or taxes...it’s probably inaccurate.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would mean Lebron didn't listen. Likely many would want to tell Lebron to STFU but only a little time to get back on the court and a scene like that might not be the best option.

Dude.

Head coach calls a play. Team runs different play.

= team did not listen to coach

Which is what I said. I did not get into the semantics of why because they don't really matter. David Blatt did not have control of the team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess 0.7% beats 0 at least you are saying there's a chance.

Stole this but applies to you and other Extreme Guy comments.....

A good general rule of thumb is if someone is using “never”, “always” or "100% sure" and talking about something other than the sun or taxes...it’s probably inaccurate.

If you say so arguer guy

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

Head coach calls a play. Team runs different play.

= team did not listen to coach

Which is what I said. I did not get into the semantics of why because they don't really matter. David Blatt did not have control of the team.
You think if Lebron was not there sabotaging the play doesn't get run?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think if Lebron was not there sabotaging the play doesn't get run?

Do you think the cause of why the team didn't listen makes my statement any less true?

You totally miss the point of my comment. Blatt's lack of control was 1 reason why the fully healthy 2015 Cavs were not as good as the 2016 version with Lue.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's amusing is I call you extreme guy because you talk in extremes (I don't), but you call me arguer guy while arguing.

And everyone here recognizes you are an extreme arguer guy.

Post #4310 is a perfect example as to why. Your desire to pick apart inconsequential pieces of a comment to try to win an argument is extremely tiring.

While many here love to argue, nobody else goes to the lengths you do to keep an argument going. Nobody.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the cause of why the team didn't listen makes my statement any less true?

You totally miss the point of my comment. Blatt's lack of control was 1 reason why the fully healthy 2015 Cavs were not as good as the 2016 version with Lue.
I tend to blame the guy responsible and that is Lebron for being unprofessional.

so out of control, though, they got to Finals without Love and a hobbled Kyrie.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Post #4310 is a perfect example as to why. Your desire to pick apart inconsequential pieces of a comment to try to win an argument is extremely tiring.

While many here love to argue, nobody else goes to the lengths you do to keep an argument going. Nobody.
says the guy keeping the argument going.

But find where I make extreme comments on your level....where I use "always", ""never", "100% sure", etc. when discussing opinions.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka is one of the many who was a mental midget in the past, as well.

Are you not aware Nurse played a huge role in past failures?

Why was Ibaka a mental midget? You do realize his role has changed- he is a bench player now (that is less responsibility), he was a starter before. That in itself makes a HUGE difference. The only guy that has proven to be a "mental midget" as you say, is Lowry, deservingly so.

The Raptors needed changes, they made a lot of changes. The team is completely different, nobody can deny that. Sometimes it doesn't matter if the coach is better (never said Nurse was better), it's just about the change. Perfect example is Blatt to Lue. It changed the atmosphere mainly bc Lebron liked him but you could say Blatt is an overall better coach.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy keeping the argument going.

But find where I make extreme comments on your level....where I use "always", ""never", "100% sure", etc. when discussing opinions.

downloadfdssdf.jpg :heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact.