• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be tough but we are here. And the games still need to be played.
They earned their spot in the finals and they will fight to the last buzzer.

This team is full of heart and grit. Hopefully they have enough to shock the NBA world

I'm really torn on who to pull for in this series.

I'm one of the few non-Warriors fans who doesn't have "Warriors fatigue" and I really enjoy watching them play.

On the other hand, Kawhi is my favorite player in the league and I love seeing underdogs pull off upsets (unless it's my team getting upset lol).

Just fyi, I do accept bribes, but vcash only. No vchecks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you place no blame on the Lakers front office for the AD disaster? Sure LeBron & Klutch got it started. But the organization could have put a stop to it but didn't.

Yeah, I think that's where Magic and Pelinka showed their inexperience. They got trolled pretty well by Demps. When things started spinning out of control, they didn't know how to stop it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think that's where Magic and Pelinka showed their inexperience. They got trolled pretty well by Demps. When things started spinning out of control, they didn't know how to stop it.

It was just a mess from the get-go. No 1 person should be blamed. The blame should be shared equally.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm one of the few non-Warriors fans who doesn't have "Warriors fatigue" and I really enjoy watching them play.

On the other hand, Kawhi is my favorite player in the league and I love seeing underdogs pull off upsets (unless it's my team getting upset lol).

Likewise, I hate that they keep winning but the Warriors are the best thing about American sports right now.

I went to a game they had here in 15-16 and it was utterly mesmerizing how talented these guys are. The entire arena was amazed.

I can get why people would dislike them but I can't get why people would not be entertained as hell watching them play. It's a gift.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a mess from the get-go. No 1 person should be blamed. The blame should be shared equally.

Yes and no. There is definitely more blame to go around than simply Lebron and Klutch.

Like I said, at the very least, the Lakers are guilty of not being experienced enough to put a stop to it. That was preventable if they had simply hired someone with experience as an advisor or kept Mitch Kupchak around in that capacity.

But Klutch never should have gone public with AD's trade demand. Imo, if they had kept it quiet, AD may very well be a Laker right now. I think there was a predictable difference in how the Lakers played when Lebron and Rondo went down with injuries and when they started losing, Lebron and Klutch panicked because they thought that when Lebron got back, they'd be too far out of the playoffs to catch up. So, they tried to bully the Pels.

They should have waited longer to let the team adjust, imo.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The revenge of Pattrick Mccaw.

:pound:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors need your support. Please vote for them. I don't have much vcash, though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. There is definitely more blame to go around than simply Lebron and Klutch.

Like I said, at the very least, the Lakers are guilty of not being experienced enough to put a stop to it. That was preventable if they had simply hired someone with experience as an advisor or kept Mitch Kupchak around in that capacity.

But Klutch never should have gone public with AD's trade demand. Imo, if they had kept it quiet, AD may very well be a Laker right now. I think there was a predictable difference in how the Lakers played when Lebron and Rondo went down with injuries and when they started losing, Lebron and Klutch panicked because they thought that when Lebron got back, they'd be too far out of the playoffs to catch up. So, they tried to bully the Pels.

They should have waited longer to let the team adjust, imo.

Exactly.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nuts.

Kawhi would probably go number 1 in a redraft of his draft year. Where would the Cavs be if they took Kawhi with their 4th pick instead of Tristan after they took Kyrie at 1? Knowing what they know now, I'd have to think that the Warriors draft Kawhi instead of Klay.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would the Cavs be if they took Kawhi with their 4th pick instead of Tristan after they took Kyrie at 1? Knowing what they know now, I'd have to think that the Warriors draft Kawhi instead of Klay.

I agree with the Cavs....

Think it worked out well for the Warriors but you're probably right on that also.