• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass, you said Curry changed up his game since KD went down. Him scoring in a barrage has nothing to do with him changing his game; he's always done that. So again, I'll make it larger font to help you read better:

What did Curry do to change up his game since KD went down?
LOL! You gotta be kidding me! Someone take the shovel away from Heatles before he digs so deep he can't get out.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta call hem as you see them. The fact that you would bring up Leonard's performance from two years ago on a different team cracks us up because of its extreme idiocy.

Brought it up since it validates that Leonard is invaluable to his team. San Antonio that year was viewed as a legit title contender. They had GS on the ropes in game 1, until he went down, then the Warriors were able to come back and win the game and subsequently sweep the Spurs.

Again, do you think if Leonard goes down that Toronto's in the Finals? You're delusional if you believe that.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brought it up since it validates that Leonard is invaluable to his team. San Antonio that year was viewed as a legit title contender. They had GS on the ropes in game 1, until he went down, then the Warriors were able to come back and win the game and subsequently sweep the Spurs.

Again, do you think if Leonard goes down that Toronto's in the Finals? You're delusional if you believe that.
You think if Curry goes down the Dubs advance? C'mon tool, get real.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sure sign of a losing argument; Changing the wording of posts that destroyed his argument, weak as that argument was.

The post I changed literally had nothing of relevance to the topic at hand.

You literally are mentally handicapped.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you subscribe to the “defense is half the game” myth.

It isn’t.

I love defense, but it’s at BEST 1/3 of the game.

Great offense will always be twice as valuable.

I do not.

Even if offense were 80% and defense 20%,

Kawhi would still be better.

Because Curry isn't that much better offensively than Kawhi.

Or at least he has not been in the playoffs.

In fact, Kawhi has been better offensively than Curry has since the playoffs started.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not.

Even if offense were 80% and defense 20%,

Kawhi would still be better.

Because Curry isn't that much better offensively than Kawhi.

Or at least he has not been in the playoffs.

In fact, Kawhi has been better offensively than Curry has since the playoffs started.

Curry's a great player. But he feasted on a favorable match up. For a majority of the Houston series, and parts of the Clippers series, he was mediocre. Toronto can't afford Kawhi having a mediocre game, when he does, they lose. These are the same guys though that'll tell you Curry's better than Lebron.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's a great player. But he feasted on a favorable match up. For a majority of the Houston series, and parts of the Clippers series, he was mediocre. Toronto can't afford Kawhi having a mediocre game, when he does, they lose. These are the same guys though that'll tell you Curry's better than Lebron.

He might be right now.

Defintely was not last year or any other year, including Curry's MVP seasons.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be right now.

Defintely was not last year or any other year, including Curry's MVP seasons.

If you were to ask me who'd I rather have at this juncture of their careers - easily Curry. When we gauge the totality of their careers and what they accomplished and who was best at their prime - Lebron.

Edit: And Curry *may* be slightly better than Lebron this season because of the latter's injury that seemed to hang around him this year. That and Lebron doesn't play much defense, or any at all.

But on the topic of Kawhi, he still plays defense, and at a pretty damn high level.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post I changed literally had nothing of relevance to the topic at hand.

You literally are mentally handicapped.
Ha ha! But you felt the need to change it anyway. Good lord you are a stooge.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have KD, Klay and Draymond I think you'd be okay.
Fool, please! We are talking about his performance in this playoffs . There was no Durant and Curry elevated his game to that never seen before.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were to ask me who'd I rather have at this juncture of their careers - easily Curry. When we gauge the totality of their careers and what they accomplished and who was best at their prime - Lebron.

Edit: And Curry *may* be slightly better than Lebron this season because of the latter's injury that seemed to hang around him this year. That and Lebron doesn't play much defense, or any at all.

But on the topic of Kawhi, he still plays defense, and at a pretty damn high level.

Defintely.

I can't really see how anyone could argue any of that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fool, please! We are talking about his performance in this playoffs . There was no Durant and Curry elevated his game to that never seen before.

Guess you didn't watch much 2016 Curry?

That, and you are conveniently leaving out the Houston series where he played very poorly for most of it.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels like Groundhog Day. Read the same things in rounds two and three. Raps have no chance, got it. Time to get to work. Raps in six. GS has no idea what's coming for them. Perfect.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm I wonder if OG is going to be available at some point?