• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If the Spurs gag this away.

Us Spurs fans will be unfairly abused on these boards.

All the Lebron hate is coming from Lebron-haters not cocky Spurs fans.

I haven't seen a single Spurs fan call the series over.

We feel good no doubt. But, game 5 will still be a nervous feeling.
Spurs Re a class act and great team. No beef with you and admire your play and give you credit. As for the rest of these clowns and so called Heat fans, you can :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: you are not worth it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: @ deflecting ...

BK was all over this thread after game 3 counting THIS game as a win and now he is calling for 3 wins to take the series :noidea:.

It wouldn't be right to let him off the hook and not give him an ounce of grief....

Where did I say that? All I've been saying tonight is that it's not over yet and all Miami needs to do is win game 5 and all the pressure would be in the spurs in game 6 because they wouldn't want a game 7 after being up 3 to 1

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Spurs let game 5 go I bet the series will go 7... Just a gut feeling .... You don't want Miami to get off the mat at this point...

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of the Spurs fans I see, seem pretty classy or at least not jackasses.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are one of ONLY 3 NBA teams to get to 4 straight finals....sounds like a dynasty. 3 titles in 9 years in modern NBA....not too shabby....I bet you as a Bulls fan would take it.....:yahoo:
Oh dear this is rich...

So now we are to count Finals appearances to describe a dynasty. :L

Don't think too many of your Heat buddies would back you on that one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:it COULD happen that the Heat sweep the remainder, but it could ALSO happen that the tide doesn't come in...

i simply DON'T see this Spurs team blowing 3 straight games. the Heat are done-zo...

The spurs doesn't have to blow games in order for miami to win

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of looking at it like the Heat has to win 3 in a row. I look at it as the Heat have to win 1 game 3 times.

Can't win the series all in one game, just focus on winning that one game. Then all of a sudden it's back in Miami where the role players are due for a huge breakout game. Now all of a sudden it's do or die in a game 7. Advantage Spurs of course, but whenever you have Lebron and Bosh and hopefully Dwade...you have a puncher's chance.
but but but Lebron doesnt have any help!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna count out a 2 time champion....but man where do the adjustments come from?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna count out a 2 time champion....but man where do the adjustments come from?

Lebron needs more help! He needs Jordan, Magic, and Bird!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All starts with defense and defending the 3 ball so spo need to go with a more defensive starting lineup and start ud or battier over lewis.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope we got 6 championships in 8 years. Try that on for size. Im so happy Bulls didn't land Wade and LBJ. Im happy watching my team grow and do it the right way. Don't get me wrong yes I would of took LBJ or Wade but not both. I want Rose and Noah to have that will to win, not take the easy way out like LBJ did.

I will say this that the year the Heat won with Wade was a great championship. U saw that fight in Wade. I respected that win for the Heat. Great championship.

Come on now, if the Bulls landed LBJ and Wade you would of said fuck it to "the right way". I don't care how the Celtics become great again. I'll take LBJ/LBJ package deal in Boston tomorrow because he gives us the best chance to win another championship.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, i'll give you that. they are the Champs until dethroned, but still, even YOU have to admit things look pretty bleak right now...

At the moment yeah but one win changes everything. Win game 5 and come home for a chance to force a game 7

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were gonna find out, but you'd think the Heat either lose a close game or win game 5. I can't picture another blowout Spurs wins.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spurs doesn't have to blow games in order for miami to win

k, i'll give you that. they are the Champs until dethroned, but still, even YOU have to admit things look pretty bleak right now...

Dude, this would have been a sweep if the Spurs hadn't missed as many free throws as they did in game 2. They gave that one away...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nope we got 6 championships in 8 years. Try that on for size. Im so happy Bulls didn't land Wade and LBJ. Im happy watching my team grow and do it the right way. Don't get me wrong yes I would of took LBJ or Wade but not both. I want Rose and Noah to have that will to win, not take the easy way out like LBJ did.

I will say this that the year the Heat won with Wade was a great championship. U saw that fight in Wade. I respected that win for the Heat. Great championship.
I said modern NBA NOT the NBA WHERE THEY LET stars gamble on games and quietly exit into other sports where they could hide until the cost was clear.......just kidding or perhaps not. Who was MJ 's competition in his prime? Certainly, not teams like the Celtics with 3 hall of famers, the Spurs, a team like the Thunder, the 2011 Mavericks, etc....