• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever.....you really think Parker is not a star? Manu is a scrub and Leonard is not a great talent and Pop is not an excellent coach? No shame in losing to the Spurs. Now, losing to the Nets and a mediocre Heat team 4-1 over 2 of the last 3 years....that sucks. LOL!

Didn't the Bulls beat the Magic Lakers which is was an aging team like the Spurs today. The Detriot Pistons who had better defense than any team the Heat played. The Utah Jazz which had one the best PF and PG of all time and the Bulls beat them twice. You know the Bulls keep HOF like John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, and Patrick Ewing from winning a championship. It's no the Heat can be compared to the greatest dynasty in NBA history.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - Miami fans are shell shocked - they thought that Lebron had greatness in him and now are beginning to realize that what they thought was greatness - is actually dog turds

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Didn't the Bulls beat the Magic Lakers which is was an aging team like the Spurs today. The Detriot Pistons who had better defense than any team the Heat played. The Utah Jazz which had one the best PF and PG of all time and the Bulls beat them twice. You know the Bulls keep HOF like John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, and Patrick Ewing from winning a championship. It's no the Heat can be compared to the greatest dynasty in NBA history.
No...Leonard and Parker in prime and they have a deep bench. The Jazz are NOT better than the modern day Thunder with Westbrock, Durant, Hardin and Ibaka. Or a Bulls team with Rose, Noah, Deng, and Gibson. Miller with his Pacers not as good as the current Pacers and Ewings Knicks not like the modern day Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets or even Knicks talent wise. Look though to compare eras, but the like I have said, the Heat have accomplished amazing things over the last 4 years that not even the Bulls dynasty accomplished...GREAT to be a HEAT FAN.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL - Miami fans are shell shocked - they thought that Lebron had greatness in him and now are beginning to realize that what they thought was greatness - is actually dog turds
Not shell shocked....that would be Lakers fans with what they are going to pay KOBE AND NASH NEXT YEAR.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be fair(and this takes a lot considering how much i hate LeClown), he DID put up 28 pts, 8 rebounds. can't ask for much more than that...

Lord, i can't believe i defended this clown...:L

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shell shocked....that would be Lakers fans with what they are going to pay KOBE AND NASH NEXT YEAR.

not that i agree with it 100%, but i kinda see why they'd want to pay Kobe for essentially being a "model employee", so to speak. Nash is another matter entirely...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10259866_295708377273954_3459146197544718196_n.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Spurs. They're seriously the better team, I'll continue to support my team through the ups and downs, but Miami already knows who the better team is. There's still one more game to play, but I'm not giving my hopes up.

It's ridiculous to say that the Spurs have no stars on their team. Tim Duncan is the greatest PF of all-time, and is still playing at a high level. Manu is in the discussion of being a top 10 SG of all-time. You can make an argument that Tony Parker is the best PG in the league as well. Couple that with Leonard who's becoming a star in his own right and a bench that's littered with 3-point shooters.

I'll let Lakers fans and some of the other trolls continue to bash, they've been waiting for this moment since the 2011 Finals. They've had to soak up back-to-back titles from the Heat and 4 straight Finals appearances, which hasn't been done since the 80's.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're dumb. The Spurs are NOT an aging team. The only players in their rotation that are considered old are Duncan (38) and Manu (36) (Maybe Bonner who's 34).

Miami has a much older lineup if anything.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It ain't over....at some point, someone has it be win being down 3-1. Law of averages as 0-31 makes one think that at some point it may happen. On to Sunday we go....

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dumb. The Spurs are NOT an aging team. The only players in their rotation that are considered old are Duncan (38) and Manu (36) (Maybe Bonner who's 34).

Miami has a much older lineup if anything.

:agree:absolutely. if Miami isn't the oldest team in the league they're at LEAST top 2...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that i agree with it 100%, but i kinda see why they'd want to pay Kobe for essentially being a "model employee", so to speak. Nash is another matter entirely...

If Miami loses (I felt like putting 'when', but I digress). There's going to be a different narrative in the offseason should Lebron stay consistent with his numbers the rest of the way.

I'm not sure who said it in this thread, or maybe I saw it elsewhere. But this is when you need a Jordan or Kobe on your team (ugh, can't believe I mentioned Kobe). To where you have someone cuss the living crap out of your team when playing like crap at home.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't over....at some point, someone has it be win being down 3-1. Law of averages as 0-31 makes one think that at some point it may happen. On to Sunday we go....

ain't happened yet, suppose it COULD happen...

but i surely wouldn't bet the mortgage at this point. the Heat are mostly playing without fight or swagger right now...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:absolutely. if Miami isn't the oldest team in the league they're at LEAST top 2...

They're the oldest. I've seen it mentioned several times.

Win or lose, the Heat will look like a vastly different team come next season.