• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Spurs close out at home, were the Mavericks the 2nd best team?

I doubt the Mavericks would've got past Portland, OKC, and Miami. Unless something crazy happens, the Mavs gave the spurs the best fight by far.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I suppose it could happen, since it has - the last time was the Lakers were up 3-1 and lost the next four in a row. I think another team may have tried it after that, but I don't remember what happened. Still though - I tend to believe that the Spurs will win it this year. The Spurs would be 4-0 if they had not missed those four free throws in the first game.

Difference is though PHoenix only had to take 1 game in LA. Just like Detroit vs Orlando. They only needed just one game since they had HC. Miami will have to take 2 games in San Antonio. That's a mission that is literally almost impossible.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is though PHoenix only had to take 1 game in LA. Just like Detroit vs Orlando. They only needed just one game since they had HC. Miami will have to take 2 games in San Antonio. That's a mission that is literally almost impossible.

That's pretty much what I think - I have to admit that I thought Miami was better than this. To let The Spurs blow them out of the water two games in a row really exposes a big weakness in the coaching to start with. This Miami team is well stacked and they didn't even make it close these last two games.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okc at least pushed the Spurs. Heat would be 3rd best team in the West at best. Congrats to SA, true art watching that offense.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what I think - I have to admit that I thought Miami was better than this. To let The Spurs blow them out of the water two games in a row really exposes a big weakness in the coaching to start with. This Miami team is well stacked and they didn't even make it close these last two games.

and to do it twice in the Heat's own building is a helluva trick. the way it's going and the way the Spurs are playing if things stay consistent the Heat are toast...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MJ would have his team ready to play. You seem to think stats are all that matters.

stats arent all that matters. but lebron can't make his guys make shots. he can't make dwade not play like a steam pile of garbage.

LeBron came out, got guys involved. no one did shit. he tried to do his thing in the 3rd and that didn't do any better.

coming out and trying to score every possession of the entire game isn't going to work. lebron recognizes that to beat the spurs he needs other guys to step up. so thats why he tries to get people going early.

doesn't matter. lebron, kobe, magic, mj. no one is beating this spurs team with this heat team

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i've seen so far is that Miami are playing as a one-man team. Lebron goes out with cramps in Game 1 and they get blown away in the final four minutes.

Wade and Bosh were pretty much useless in game 4. Wade is playing like a 60 year old man.

Heat fans better pray to the gods that Lebron doesn't go anywhere.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i've seen so far is that Miami are playing as a one-man team. Lebron goes out with cramps in Game 1 and they get blown away in the final four minutes.

Wade and Bosh were pretty much useless in game 4. Wade is playing like a 60 year old man.

Not quite sure we are as bad as the Spurs have made us look these last couple games.
They have simply played flawless, amazing to watch basketball.

Regardless, we have learned from this series that Wade is a shell of what he was.
His game was always based on athleticism, and he's lost a lot.
Duncan, might have an 'old' body, but his basketball skills still let him find ways to play at a high level.

Bosh CLEARLY needs to be accepted and used as the #2 option going forward.

Both Bosh and Wade should opt out and sign for less IMO, if it's still all about winning.
Bosh already said he would. I would expect the same from Wade.
They need a couple younger bench option upgrades,( and they should have been playing Beasley this series).

If they don't, then you really couldn't blame James for moving on if another team can show him a better opportunity to win like Riley did when he lured him here.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im embarrased by the display of effort this Heat team has shown in the FINALS. Wade killed us last night. he missed countless of "at the rim" shots, as well as just lackluster defense. A few times the ball bounced right towards him and he just watched it as the Spurs grabbed the rebound. He had no effort at all. But Spoelstra continues to prove he is inept. Keeps going with the same lineup that is losing us games. He is either extremely stubborn or just plain stupid. Beasley is easily Miami's 4th best scorer on the team. he can create his shots, take it to the rim, yet he is undressed everynight. i know he doesnt play D, but so far neither has anyone else on this team. Jones comes in and just starts lighting up 3s, but yet will continue to sit and only play when the game is lost. We are getting murdered in the paint and yet we thinks its ok to go with a small ball lineup that isnt working at all, when instead we should at least see what Oden can do. Cant be any worse then whats out there. He at least might grab a few rebounds or make them change direction when attacking.

Now I am a man of Faith, and I believe Miami can and will still win this series. Its just going to be a hard battle that wasnt necessary. If Miami wins game 5, that changes everything cause then you have your next at home, Yes they beat us twice there, but youd have to think Miami can at least win 1 at home. which then creates a game 7. At that point its any mans game and comes down to who tastes the blood.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meat-fork-7132478.jpg

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy wade let me down... I hate to say it but he needs to take less in order for us to improve next year. Its now over... We still have a small chance. Lets go heat!!

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because of this game i can see the carmelo talks to miami being real... I can't defend wade anymore. He gave it everything he had and now those knees are done... You can see it on how slow he moves driving to the basket.... Shit shaq named him flash... Flash is no longer with us no more:noidea:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Series is not over yet.
This premature celebrating is killing me....
That being said:

What the heck is wrong with MIAMI arena fans????

Lebron gave you guys 3 MVPS, 4 finals appearances, 2 rings, and possibly a 3rd ring if the HEAT rally. They should be building a statue of him in front of the arena.

He is a free agent with a difficult decision.
And HEAT fans are boooooooooing in his (possible) last game ever in a Miami uniform????

That is not the way to convince Lebron to stay in Miami.
I would hope they correct this error this if by some way Miami can force a game 6.

They need to win game 5, so Lebron's last memory before a free agent decision 2.0 will not be loud booing.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They werent booing LBJ, Id assume it was booing more towards all the other players and Coach who didnt bother showing up for what was basically a must win game. Not that booing anyone was right, but when its the Finals and you pay lots of $$ to go to a game, youd think your team would actually show up and play, even if they lose, make it competitive..

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy wade let me down... I hate to say it but he needs to take less in order for us to improve next year. Its now over... We still have a small chance. Lets go heat!!
riley-fire.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im embarrased by the display of effort this Heat team has shown in the FINALS. Wade killed us last night. he missed countless of "at the rim" shots, as well as just lackluster defense. A few times the ball bounced right towards him and he just watched it as the Spurs grabbed the rebound. He had no effort at all. But Spoelstra continues to prove he is inept. Keeps going with the same lineup that is losing us games. He is either extremely stubborn or just plain stupid. Beasley is easily Miami's 4th best scorer on the team. he can create his shots, take it to the rim, yet he is undressed everynight. i know he doesnt play D, but so far neither has anyone else on this team. Jones comes in and just starts lighting up 3s, but yet will continue to sit and only play when the game is lost. We are getting murdered in the paint and yet we thinks its ok to go with a small ball lineup that isnt working at all, when instead we should at least see what Oden can do. Cant be any worse then whats out there. He at least might grab a few rebounds or make them change direction when attacking.

Now I am a man of Faith, and I believe Miami can and will still win this series. Its just going to be a hard battle that wasnt necessary. If Miami wins game 5, that changes everything cause then you have your next at home, Yes they beat us twice there, but youd have to think Miami can at least win 1 at home. which then creates a game 7. At that point its any mans game and comes down to who tastes the blood.

At least one of you is still keeping the faith.

As a Spurs fan, I am going to disagree and say that I believe the Spurs will win the series but, like Stampede said...

it's still not over.

The Spurs have not won anymore games in these Finals than they did in last year's Finals.

At least not yet.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 straight finals, 5 finals in 9 years. At least 3 championships in 9 years, a 27 game winning streak, and the most entertaining brand of basketball since the show time lakers in an area of social media and constant scrutiny. Gotta love these haters, clowns and so called Heat fans. This has been a helluva run. And one that has been great to watch as a fan. And you know what, it may not be over. So for all you Lakers, Bulls, Celtics and Mavericks fans spewing hate and criticism, kiss the arse of the 3 time NBA champions!!

3? That's cute!! - Celtics and Lakers fans.:lol: