• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have the funny feeling you Lakers fans will be joining me after striking out in free agency for the 4th straight year. lol.....

LBJ will go to Houston and the Cavs will go into a rebuild and the Lakers will fail to win a playoff game for the, what? 7th straight year next year?

if the rumor that PG is going to resign is true- that REALLY REALLY hurts the Lakers grand schemees this offseason
Lakers have a pretty good crew to make a run for the playoffs without free agency. I personally do not believe LeBron is a good fit for the Lakers. They do need to re-sign Julius Randle and see if they can pick a really good shooting guard

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody into the new fad? Cockroach milk.....gives you 3 times the energy as normal milk. Allegedly.

I won't be indulging.....sounds absolutely disgusting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Mickey has more rings despite the Heat being an expansion team and not around as long as Cleveland has been.
yah sure- like i said- if you are grading pat riley on his career-- dude is a no doubt first ballot hall of famer--- if you are grading them on the last half decade theyve done nothing but trip on their dick - lose lebron because your cheap--- and spend a ton of money on a crap team- trade away all your picks- sign slouches to max contracts.....its been awful- give me Dan G. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Holy shit man- they are paying Whiteside and Tyler Johnson a combined almost 45 million next year. That makes Mozgov and Deng - and Tristan and JR look like paupers. lol.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warriors win in 6 games, but never, never count LeBron and the Cavs out of a series. I was wrong in the Cavs and Celtics series, I thought when the Cavs went down 2-0 that there was no way that the Cavs could win 4 out of the next 5,

The Celtics also couldn't shoot the ball either which made life easier on the Cavs. You won't see the Warriors going 7-40 from 3 against this Cavs D. ROLFMAO

If this series goes past 5 games, it would be a travesty for the Warriors. They SHOULD Sweep. Its about time they have a series where they aren't a bunch of lazy asses for half of it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers have a pretty good crew to make a run for the playoffs without free agency. I personally do not believe LeBron is a good fit for the Lakers. They do need to re-sign Julius Randle and see if they can pick a really good shooting guard
in the West? id say maybe you got a shot at a 7 or 8 in the East if things break right-- but in the West? cmon man.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITs pretty simple. If they couldn't even beat this team with Irving. They can't beat them without him

Unless Lebron/Love go of from 100 points between them every night.

Cavs MAY Have had a chance if they swept Boston and got all the extra rest though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the West? id say maybe you got a shot at a 7 or 8 in the East if things break right-- but in the West? cmon man.
Some of those teams are over-rated - granted that the best they would be is a seventh or 8th seed. Much will depend on if Lonzo Ball is the real deal or if he is a faker. Lakers would have made the playoffs this year if it hadn't been for the injuries.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah sure- like i said- if you are grading pat riley on his career-- dude is a no doubt first ballot hall of famer--- if you are grading them on the last half decade theyve done nothing but trip on their dick - lose lebron because your cheap--- and spend a ton of money on a crap team- trade away all your picks- sign slouches to max contracts.....its been awful- give me Dan G. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Holy shit man- they are paying Whiteside and Tyler Johnson a combined almost 45 million next year. That makes Mozgov and Deng - and Tristan and JR look like paupers. lol.

More Wiggy math.
Cavs have highest payroll ever for the last couple seasons.
LeBron might stay, but most people think he’ll leave.
So, if thats the case, then it kind of throws your theory right out the window.

LeBron leaving had nothing to do with anything but LeBron and Nike thinking it was a great financial move and long term career move.
Nothing that Arison or Riley did or could have done would have made any difference.

Had he have stayed here, the results prob would be just about the same.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta tell it like I see it. They've thrown away games in every series so far. Why change now?
We'd all be singing a different tune right now if Chris Paul hadn't got hurt.

We'd be singing basically the same tune if Iggy hadn't got hurt, except better because it would have been over in 6 (or 5).

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got lucky. Perhaps it'll be a wake up call? Nah, they'll throw another one or two away in this series.

Throw one away, so Warriors in 5? That's what I think too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance .....

For the first time ever, I'm giving Wojo the siiiiiiiiiiide eye.

I'm watching the mock draft show and he has Porter going.......15th to your Wiz Kids.

Just so we're clear: Michael Porter, not Jontay.....lol

Unless he knows something we don't, and he might, WTF?

There is no way.

Unless something serious came up in his medical exams.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those teams are over-rated - granted that the best they would be is a seventh or 8th seed. Much will depend on if Lonzo Ball is the real deal or if he is a faker. Lakers would have made the playoffs this year if it hadn't been for the injuries.
a team would need at least 47 wins to make the playoffs in the West last year. Just saying.