• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh LeBrons last season in Miami in the playoffs: 12 points 7 rebounds

Chris Bosh LEBrons second last season in Miami in the playoffs: 15 points 6 rebounds

Kevin Love this year in the playoffs : 16 pts 10 rebounds a game

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors missed one wide open shot after another for the last 4:30+ of the game.
That's not great D, that's called going ice cold at the worst of times.

I disagree. Wide open?..I would classify one shot as wide open in the last 4:30 of the game. But good defense forces teams into making bad decisions.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respectfully disagree.
And, don't kid yourself, quit using the word Cavs and replace it with LeBron ( assuming he's staying).
It's HIS choice. Period.

And PLENTY?
You've lost your fucking mind.
They won fair and square, I won't even use the word luck because James was so dominant, but don't kid yourself, the Warriors are a far more talented TEAM. Cavs were the better team last week.
Losing games 5,6 was only their second 2 game losing streak of the season.
Losing 5-7 was their only 3 game losing streak of season.

Again, you should be thrilled with the win, but quit confusing it with great played basketball or some type of dominance.
they metnally OWNED the Warriors.....the Cavs took their best- counter punched and the Warriors couldnt punch back. The Cavs made HISTORY- by being the first team to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the HISTORY of the Finals- to do it against a 73 win team was historic----- It comes down to that the Cavs had the BEST PLAYER BY A LONG SHOT in LeBron James- and Kyrie Irving outplayed Steph.

I hope we get round 3. Kyrie Irving negates Curry for the most part--- and than you have LeBron. After seeing Irving take that kind of leap- and how the Cavs mentally owned the Warriors- they wont hesitate to play that team again.

The team that had the better mental toughness with the best player won- as so often happens.....just so happens that Kyrie Irving also took the leap.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no where did Tristan Thompson show his value more than how he was able to switch and play defense on the perimeter. That skill set is worth its weight in GOLD in todays NBA- to be a big like him and have the dual ability to be able to cover centers- but also be able to cover wings and some guards is just amazing

Thompson played amazing basketball. He was a huge part of why the Golden State Warriors failed to score 90 points on their home floor and averaged WELL under their normal regular season average scoring. That kid is worth EVERY PENNY. Put his name in ink in the lineup- give him 40 minutes and tell him to get after it and do your dirty work and you have yourself a BIG TIME winning player.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they metnally OWNED the Warriors.....the Cavs took their best- counter punched and the Warriors couldnt punch back. The Cavs made HISTORY- by being the first team to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the HISTORY of the Finals- to do it against a 73 win team was historic----- It comes down to that the Cavs had the BEST PLAYER BY A LONG SHOT in LeBron James- and Kyrie Irving outplayed Steph.

I hope we get round 3. Kyrie Irving negates Curry for the most part--- and than you have LeBron. After seeing Irving take that kind of leap- and how the Cavs mentally owned the Warriors- they wont hesitate to play that team again.

The team that had the better mental toughness with the best player won- as so often happens.....just so happens that Kyrie Irving also took the leap.

Mentally owned?
It basically came down to 1 minute of basketball.
Kyrie made a tough shot.
Warriors missed.

Despite James being that dominant and all of the Warriors sub par, they still were as close as close can be to winning.

Again, be happy with the win and save the drama.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's stuff like this that's gonna make Thursday so fun...

THINK the draft starts at 4 btw...

PST...
was this how pathetic i looked @Mecca talking about the draft all the time? LOL ohh man....sorry bro- dont mean to rip on ya for this--- just had an out of body experience, lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally owned?
It basically came down to 1 minute of basketball.
Kyrie made a tough shot.
Warriors missed.

Despite James being that dominant and all of the Warriors sub par, they still were as close as close can be to winning.

Again, be happy with the win and save the drama.
PLEASE- when the Warriors were winning Game 1 and Game 2 by 30 points a piece you were as arrogant and condescending and on the Warriors jock as hard as possible.

The Cavs punched back. The Warriors didnt react. After that the Cavs played awesome defense and shut down the Warriors vaunted offense.

THIS TEAM HAD NOT LOST 3 IN A ROW IN 2 YEARS- since Kerr took over--- to do that to them in the NBA Finals?!!! After being down 3-1- a deficit no team has ever come from beind- after EVERYONE counted them out?

The mental toughness the Cavs showed and they way they reacted was historic and something never seen before. No team has ever faced a larger deficit against a more imposing opponent- a reigning champ with the 2 time reigning MVP coming off the best regular season in history. NO other player in the NBA could have shown the leadership and resolve and balls that LeBron found somewhere to will his team to the greatest comeback this sport has ever seen on the professional level.

The warriors punched the Cavs in the mouth out of the gate. The Cavs took their best shot- punched back- and the Warriors couldnt pull themself off the floor. Thats what The King does to you.-- or should we say the Ultimate Warrior? ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no where did Tristan Thompson show his value more than how he was able to switch and play defense on the perimeter. That skill set is worth its weight in GOLD in todays NBA- to be a big like him and have the dual ability to be able to cover centers- but also be able to cover wings and some guards is just amazing

Thompson played amazing basketball. He was a huge part of why the Golden State Warriors failed to score 90 points on their home floor and averaged WELL under their normal regular season average scoring. That kid is worth EVERY PENNY. Put his name in ink in the lineup- give him 40 minutes and tell him to get after it and do your dirty work and you have yourself a BIG TIME winning player.

Tristan actually should do well vs the Warriors.
Weren't they playing Barnes at C?
Difference between Tristan and others like him is that he's paid twice as much.

#klutch

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE- when the Warriors were winning Game 1 and Game 2 by 30 points a piece you were as arrogant and condescending and on the Warriors jock as hard as possible.

The Cavs punched back. The Warriors didnt react. After that the Cavs played awesome defense and shut down the Warriors vaunted offense.

THIS TEAM HAD NOT LOST 3 IN A ROW IN 2 YEARS- since Kerr took over--- to do that to them in the NBA Finals?!!! After being down 3-1- a deficit no team has ever come from beind- after EVERYONE counted them out?

The mental toughness the Cavs showed and they way they reacted was historic and something never seen before. No team has ever faced a larger deficit against a more imposing opponent- a reigning champ with the 2 time reigning MVP coming off the best regular season in history. NO other player in the NBA could have shown the leadership and resolve and balls that LeBron found somewhere to will his team to the greatest comeback this sport has ever seen on the professional level.

The warriors punched the Cavs in the mouth out of the gate. The Cavs took their best shot- punched back- and the Warriors couldnt pull themself off the floor. Thats what The King does to you.-- or should we say the Ultimate Warrior? ;)

Warriors were up 7 at the half, and lost in the final minute.
They weren't scared.
They weren't intimidated.
They just couldn't hit a shot down the stretch.

#dramaqueen

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing the Cavs should have kept Wiggins and bc Kyrie was injury prone he shouldnt on the team. Whoever that is they are awarded no points and everyone is now dumber for having listened to you.

:pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD is the only W's fan I've seen on here crying and making up excuses. CitySushi is as classy as they come, and I don't think I saw Hambombs whining. I remember LAD from last year. She was so pissed that anyone would even think that Cleveland could've won if they were fully healthy. Now this year she's whining and crying and making shit up.

She isnt even a Warriors fan just like yoga. Bandwagon fan, dont waste your time :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a sidebar, Kobe's attitude is something that goes beyond sports. If you brought Kobe's work ethic with you to your job you'd be at the top in no time. His unbreakable will and desire is something to be admired regardless of whether you hate him or not.

Agree 100%. I've never once criticized Kobe's work ethic. But having a great work ethic, doesn't mean he's not an arrogant prick or even very likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.