• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hhh of course youd rather see the Lakers---- but any fan that enjoys watching NBA basketball would have to be intrigued tosee a third matchup where hopefully each team would be at full strength- and maybe even BETTER after this offseasons moves.

let me get this straight. so you TRULY believe that ALL fans wanna see another match-up of Cavs-Dubs...?

way to speak for everybody else...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I am a Griffin fan too. I can understand.

I think Love would maybe do better with Paul, because I think Paul would do a much better job of utilizing him. Not only that, but Jordan would be able to mask Love's defensive deficiencies down low.

I don't know that you would rather want Melo. That guy is a cancer. Seriously, for as talented as he is, has he ever even gotten out of the first round with any of his teams? And he's had some decent players around him before in his career.
any team where Love is the #1 or #2 offensive option he could still flourish--- he is still one of the best and most complete offensive players in the game- and one of the games truly elite rebounders- and one of the- if not the games best big man passer- especially at outlet passes...

on the CAvs though- hes the 3rd option--- hes behind LEBron and Kyrie Irving though. No other team in the league outside of GSW and OKC has 2 offensive options even that are on that type of level. I cant fault Love too much for being the 3rd option between 2 of the 10 best scorers in the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me get this straight. so you TRULY believe that ALL fans wanna see another match-up of Cavs-Dubs...?

way to speak for everybody else...
no- i think all fans want to see their own team--- but if they cant get that- i think the overwhelming most popular finals rating wise would EASILY be Cavs Warriors #3. BY FAR the most people would be interested in that Finals in my opinion.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or burning to his death...

i have a feeling ole Jon Snow has a vision in the Crypts of Winterfell when burying Rickon....

and Mecca--- this is my ultimate prediction for the end of the series... idont know if you read the books--- but in the show Maester Aemon asks if their was any heat emitted from Stannis' sword lightbringer--- their wasnt--- the real lightbringer had heat from it--- and Azor Ahai tempered the sword by sitcking it in his wifes beating chest....

something tells me Jon Snow gets Lightbringer but has to "energize" it by stabbing Danny through the chest- and he than uses it to defeat the Nights King. I hope i am wrong. I dont think i am.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Yes, I have read the books.

Valanqor " Little Brother" who kills Cersie...The Hound, the Mountains little bro or Little Finger "Caitlyn sees him as her little brother. Jon is the Prince that's promised. But, Danny, yara, Sansa will sit on the Thrones

What you.suggested makes perfect sense. But, I would die...lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see CLE/GSW III though to see if the Warriors can beat the Cavs with Irving. I doubt it. ;
We've already seen it go both ways. They've beat each other. Having them play for a third time would be like those boxers that keep fighting the same guys because they already know what to expect from each other- and probably fear the unknown in other fighters.

What I'd rather see is the league work on balancing the competition level in the East so we can finally see good playoff series come out of there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooooooooooooo!

Yes, I have read the books.

Valanqor " Little Brother" who kills Cersie...The Hound, the Mountains little bro or Little Finger "Caitlyn sees him as her little brother. Jon is the Prince that's promised. But, Danny, Tara, Sansa will sit on the Thrones
ive heard the valanquor little brother is Jaime---he was the 2nd twin....little mis-direction.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already seen it go both ways. They've beat each other. Having them play for a third time would be like those boxers that keep fighting the same guys because they already know what to expect from each other- and probably fear the unknown in other fighters.

What I'd rather see is the league work on balancing the competition level in the East so we can finally see good playoff series come out of there.
you saw a GREAT playoff team come out of the East ;)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no- i think all fans want to see their own team--- but if they cant get that- i think the overwhelming most popular finals rating wise would EASILY be Cavs Warriors #3. BY FAR the most people would be interested in that Finals in my opinion.

then what you SHOULD'VE said was that the NBA would possibly like to put that out and get some possible big ratings...

what the FANS want...at least in THAT regard...is irrelevant...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i think you take the third pick and move it without a doubt. You could DEFINITELY get Bledsoe with it--- but you could also have your pick of Denver's roster, and a few other rosters too.

I heard the Jazz as a Love landing spot too actually for Favors and extra...lol.....that would be cruel though.
Oh damn... now we're talking :suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ohhh a Lakers fan asking for more competitive balance...lol......the salary cap era has truly taken it to a next level.....lol...wouldnt have heard that 20 years ago THATS for sure

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhh a Lakers fan asking for more competitive balance...lol......the salary cap era has truly taken it to a next level.....lol...wouldnt have heard that 20 years ago THATS for sure
And a Cavs fan-particularly a LBJ apologist- questioning it.

#priceless

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White flag waving?

eh, he did that earlier today. tried his best to hide it, though...

it went something like this...

"we got a title! give us respect!"

"we got 16":rolleyes2:

we got us a title! give us respect!":gaah:

"we got us a title, dammit! give us RESPECT!!":mad2:

dude was the CLASSIC broken record...:heh:

guessing btw that you KNOW which one was him...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I am a Griffin fan too. I can understand.

I think Love would maybe do better with Paul, because I think Paul would do a much better job of utilizing him. Not only that, but Jordan would be able to mask Love's defensive deficiencies down low.

I don't know that you would rather want Melo. That guy is a cancer. Seriously, for as talented as he is, has he ever even gotten out of the first round with any of his teams? And he's had some decent players around him before in his career.

True about Love.

But, Paul is really hard on teammates.

As for Melo, It's about more than talent.

Melo, Wade, Bron, Paul all want to play buddy ball.

If we have Melo, the chances of Chris staying after the Season increases.

Big picture.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a Cavs fan-particularly a LBJ apologist- questioning it.

#priceless
i questioned it? how so?

I am all for competitive balance--- but the media and salary cap have already done it-- 10-20 years ago you NEEDED to be in a Big Market....

LeBron James in 2007 was the biggest endorser in the league in Cleveland- and Dwight Howard was #2 in ORLANDO...lol.

you dont need to be in a big market anymore to be a marketing force. The punitive salary cap has taken away the advantage of having boku bucks unless you REALLY want to spend with a maverick owner like Dan G. or Cuban...the league has never been deeper with all the talent from all over the world that was simply not here 10-20 years ago.

League is a COMPLETELY different place than it was just 10 years ago. All teams have to adapt- but the changes have been good for most teams- but limiting to a few that had enjoyed such great advantages before. I think we can all guess which teams are which.

Status
Not open for further replies.