• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here hopes we get Cavs/Warriors III?

It would be epic.....that would be a dogfight. I like that in todays AAU environment- you finally have 2 teams that really do not like eachother much. Mostly respectful of course--- but really really dont like eachother.

Lots of sub stories...i think Kyrie doesnt want to give Curry an inch--- obviously LeBron has let his feelings be known....etc....draymond.....klay talking trash, aesha curry etc....

It would be great entertainment to see a third round. Game 7 was the highest rated Finals game since Jordan- no surprise with the Best player in the World- LEBron - going against the reigning MVP Curry. Ratings BONANZA

As of today, why would anyone outside of Cavs or Warriors fans want to see it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Crowder suggestion someone made.

Maybe Smart too?

You can't give Delly a big contract and Marcus would be a good defensive counterpart to Kyrie's offense.

Plus a pick.
IF a Love deal happened- my ideal scencario is trading him to Boston for #3 and Crowder- and than flipping #3 to the Suns for Bledsoe.

Out of Bradley, Smart, Crowder and the #3 pick- the Cavs NEED 2 of those in order to make giving up Love worth it in my opinion.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suuuurrreee you are. hell, i'm waiting for you to go back into your crybaby stint...:pound::pound:

knit picking my posts is DEFINITELY the epitome of desperation...

oh wait, gonna tell me I don't know the meaning of that word TOO? keep reaching, dumbass...:lol:
*Nitpicking

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they trade for Crowder, I have to imagine that ends JR Smith's time with the Cavs. I actually saw something about Avery Bradley/Smart/the 16th pick for Love and a spare part (maybe Delly?). So many scenarios, but I have to think something will have to get figured out before Thursday if they want to deal with Boston.

I was talking earlier about how much I'd love to see a Blake/Love swap. I know Doc has a thing for Love, but whether or not Blake would fit, I'm not sure. I would be thrilled with it though.
if we did that wed have to find a landing spot for Shumpert and get some kind of big man back in return. I think thats a reasonable deal though.

the Cavs love shooting though and Smart really cant shoot. Playing 2 non shooters together in Smart and Thompson could cramp their style some. Its why Love is so valuable....he just is a fish outta water against Golden STate.--- all though- i gotta say- dude stepped up defensively in the Finals...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, why would anyone outside of Cavs or Warriors fans want to see it?
oh the league office is PRAYING FOR it....the ratings were out of this world-- the whole country of lay basketball fans would die to see part 3...a REAL Finals rivalry is something the NBA has not had in years upon years.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh the league office is PRAYING FOR it....the ratings were out of this world-- the whole country of lay basketball fans would die to see part 3...a REAL Finals rivalry is something the NBA has not had in years upon years.

Ok.
I meant anyone here who is a fan of a different team.
As of today, we're all hoping our own teams make it.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as this friggin fop posts the laughs will continue...

it's as predictable as the tides...:hockeysmile:
Well we have to have some pity for those with a couple extra chromosomes from one side. :dunce:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF a Love deal happened- my ideal scencario is trading him to Boston for #3 and Crowder- and than flipping #3 to the Suns for Bledsoe.

Out of Bradley, Smart, Crowder and the #3 pick- the Cavs NEED 2 of those in order to make giving up Love worth it in my opinion.

Damn....Bledsoe.

Yeah, that's a win.

Probably be easier to send Love to the Suns for Bledsoe and #4.

But, getting Crowder would be tough.

Since we are dreaming, move TT back to the 4 and trade #4 to Philly for Okafor or The Bucks for Monroe?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.
I meant anyone here who is a fan of a different team.
ohh everyone is of course rating for their own team- but failing that if you wouldnt want to see a Cavs/Warriors rubber match their is something seriously wrong with you as a basketball fan.

How often do we get the 2 best players in the world playing eachother in the Finals? It does not happen often at all. To see the Worlds best- the King- against the reigning MVP is just crazy.

it would be awesome to settle it on the court- who the best team is.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we did that wed have to find a landing spot for Shumpert and get some kind of big man back in return. I think thats a reasonable deal though.

the Cavs love shooting though and Smart really cant shoot. Playing 2 non shooters together in Smart and Thompson could cramp their style some. Its why Love is so valuable....he just is a fish outta water against Golden STate.--- all though- i gotta say- dude stepped up defensively in the Finals...
Yeah that's a good point about Smart. I'd definitely not be upset with Avery Bradley, though ideally I would hope we'd be able to get more than just a backup PG and a draft pick for Love.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have to have some pity for those with a couple extra chromosomes from one side. :dunce:

well, I DID tell him to find some...oh wait, can't use the P-word in mixed company...but he DEFINITELY strikes me as the type who's WAY overdue for some...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....Bledsoe.

Yeah, that's a win.

Since we are dreaming, move TT back to the 4 and trade #4 to Philly for Okafor or The Bucks for Monroe?
Holy shit, that would be amazing. I don't know much about the makeup of the Suns, is that something that would make sense for them?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....Bledsoe.

Yeah, that's a win.

i actually think the Bucks have the assets to make a deal- but i dont think the Cavs would do that to poor Kevin Love, lol.....that would be cruel. Boston or Phoenix are the most likely.......Charlotte and Milwaukee are interesting destinations but not realistic in my opinion. I think when Love signed here he probably asked for handshake agreement we dont send him to Siberia- and its bad practice to get guys to sign long term and screw them over.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh everyone is of course rating for their own team- but failing that if you wouldnt want to see a Cavs/Warriors rubber match their is something seriously wrong with you as a basketball fan.

How often do we get the 2 best players in the world playing eachother in the Finals? It does not happen often at all. To see the Worlds best- the King- against the reigning MVP is just crazy.

it would be awesome to settle it on the court- who the best team is.

I agree.
If they both make it back, it would be fun to watch.
My gut says they both don't, but my guts been wrong the last couple of weeks :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's a good point about Smart. I'd definitely not be upset with Avery Bradley, though ideally I would hope we'd be able to get more than just a backup PG and a draft pick for Love.
I love Bradley and he would be a very nice compliment to Irving. I actually REALLY REALLY like Smart too- LOVE his defense and his fight....

I think Crowder is the best fit though. He takes defensive pressure off LeBron- is a great team guy, VERY VERY reasonable long term contract, and it means LeBron could move to and play more of the 4.....its why I think Crowder and the pick is my favorite option.

Status
Not open for further replies.