• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* sighs theatrically*

In February?....Probably.

If the Clippers don't upgrade he and Paul will walk.

Can't let that happen and get nothing in return.

But, screw you for asking!

If the Cavs get rid of Love, I like Anderson for you.
i just dont see how we could get him. If they do indeed trade Love- which i dont think is gonna happen- especially now--- i HOPE Frye is enough to be a stretch 4.....Frye AND Anderson would bea little repititve and not give you the passing and rebounding that Love gave you.....

it all comes down to what you can get--- no one is untouchable except for LeBron and now probably Kyrie--- if someone really wants Love and offers the Cavs a boatload then im sure they will consider it...if not..they can win with him we KNOW that- and he is a much better matchup against hte Spurs and OKC who are legit Finals threats

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All bullshit aside, Draymond situation had some unfortunate timing.

But, I wish Blake would stand up for himself just once.

Maybe Dude's would stop assaulting him...lol

Seriously, you gotta fight PJ Tucker for Bitch slapping you on National Television.

:rofl: at maybe dude's would stop assaulting him.

See you know what I'm saying. I couldn't be mad because I don't know too many grown men that would've been able to restrain himself in that situation. I am just surprised he didn't go full throttle on him and send his package up to his throat. LOL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD hasnt been too too bad i didnt think....Heatles and bksballer and many others were gracious......turnup has lost his mind and is in denial i think lol....he cant take it! lol....
LAD is the only W's fan I've seen on here crying and making up excuses. CitySushi is as classy as they come, and I don't think I saw Hambombs whining. I remember LAD from last year. She was so pissed that anyone would even think that Cleveland could've won if they were fully healthy. Now this year she's whining and crying and making shit up.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

She and ChiefsLakers are putting on one of the saddest displays of sour grapes I've ever seen.

I guess hers is somewhat understandable, she's making up ways to cope with her heros getting humbled in the greatest Finals of all-time.

ChiefsLakers, I don't even know why that dude became obsessed with me. He checked every pathetic loser cliche in the message board handbook (penis size, sex life, "I won", ironic condescension despite his lack of intelligence/creativity, etc.). He's a sad man, especially considering he's nearly 50.

this guys' a COMPLETE idiot. all he does is ASSUME things and make an ass out himself...

"sour grapes". SERIOUSLY...?:pound::pound:

and btw, I'M not the one giving out RAINBOWS left and right...

who's obsessed with WHO actually...?

FURTHER proof i'm dealing with a moron...:L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets be honest-

the Cavs main core is LeBron, Irving, Love, Thompson, Smith......thats what they NEED to bring back. Everything else CAN be reshuffled. I like Shump, Frye and Mo coming back though and those 3 are less than 20M combined.....

Delly, and Mozgov are prob gone...Jefferson retired...i gotta think James Jones has to be thinking of retiring- holy shit man....maybe not though...

the Cavs have moves to make that is for sure.

It will be SOOO much better that they can deal out of a position of strength and be patient- rather than all the pressure in the world on them if they would have lost.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD is the only W's fan I've seen on here crying and making up excuses. CitySushi is as classy as they come, and I don't think I saw Hambombs whining. I remember LAD from last year. She was so pissed that anyone would even think that Cleveland could've won if they were fully healthy. Now this year she's whining and crying and making shit up.
oh citysushi is the best--- robo is pretty damn good too....CFL and Turnup just cant handle it....lol.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guys' a COMPLETE idiot. all he does is ASSUME things and make an ass out himself...

"sour grapes". SERIOUSLY...?:pound::pound:

and btw, I'M not the one giving out RAINBOWS left and right...

who's obsessed with WHO actually...?

FURTHER proof i'm dealing with an idiot...:L
Dude, I've twice stopped talking to you today and you still can't stay away. You're desperate, which is why you had to resort to all those pathetic tactics I mentioned. But go ahead and take your big "win" from earlier, I know you need it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh citysushi is the best--- robo is pretty damn good too....CFL and Turnup just cant handle it....lol.
I think Turnup was just honestly trying to get under people's skin, and he's not bad at it. But I get it, his favorite team has ties to Lebron and he's (supposedly) from Cleveland himself.

CFL, I honestly have no idea. He just needs the attention I guess.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I've twice stopped talking to you today and you still can't stay away. You're desperate, which is why you had to resort to all those pathetic tactics I mentioned. But go ahead and take your big "win" from earlier, I know you need it.

ok, let me type this S-L-O_W-L-Y....:rolleyes2:

I wasn't even TALKING to you, and yet here you are with your feelings all hurt and once AGAIN showing your social ineptness...:pound::pound::pound:

you got your clock cleaned before. just step the hell off...:lol:

edit: I ask again...who's "obsessed" with WHO...?:dhd:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets be honest-

the Cavs main core is LeBron, Irving, Love, Thompson, Smith......thats what they NEED to bring back. Everything else CAN be reshuffled. I like Shump, Frye and Mo coming back though and those 3 are less than 20M combined.....

Delly, and Mozgov are prob gone...Jefferson retired...i gotta think James Jones has to be thinking of retiring- holy shit man....maybe not though...

the Cavs have moves to make that is for sure.

It will be SOOO much better that they can deal out of a position of strength and be patient- rather than all the pressure in the world on them if they would have lost.
I honestly don't know that they "need" to bring Love back, depending on what they can get for him. I'd be interested to see what Boston would give for him.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
accountability.

The sore loser in her complaining running her mouth about how the Cavs "tricked" there way to a Championship is beyond pathetic---- so lets just see her genius over the last 2 weeks. LOL.

could u even IMAGINE the disaster if the Cavs would have dealt Kyrie Irving? LOL...holy shit....they dont win the title that is for sure!!! would have CRIPPLED the Cavs.
No, I'm sure you not even showing up AT ALL while they were losing trumps all.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, let me type this S-L-O_W-L-Y....:rolleyes2:

I wasn't even TALKING to you, and yet here you are with your feelings all hurt and once AGAIN showing your social ineptness...:pound::pound::pound:

you got your clock cleaned before. just step the hell off...:lol:
You are the one that quoted me a few minutes ago to start this up again, not the other way around. Also, you realize how big of a douchebag you look like when you say you "cleaned my clock" on an anonymous sport message board, right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he needs a win after Games 5, 6 and 7. LOL.

I still cant believe it.

Golden State had not lost 3 in a row since Kerr took over 2 seasons ago- NEVER - not during the playoffs- not during the regular season.

The First time the Warriors lost 3 games in a row was games 5, 6 and 7 of the NBA Finals. HUUUUUGE props to the Cavs.

The Cavs stopped the juggernaut. Teams were afraid of Golden STate- i even think the Cavs were nervous and uneasy the first couple games.....that changed after KYrie and LeBrons near perfect Games in Game 5. The Cavs punched them in the mouth- and the Warriors were not used to dealing with adversity and couldnt punch back.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* sighs theatrically*

In February?....Probably.

If the Clippers don't upgrade he and Paul will walk.

Can't let that happen and get nothing in return.

But, screw you for asking!

If the Cavs get rid of Love, I like Anderson for you.
Whatever do you mean? He is a champion and you still would only take him at the trade deadline? Why wouldn't you guys be lined up to sign him to your team?? :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the Warriors used the same tactic against the mental midgetary of Blake Griffin in the 2014 playoffs.

Blake was a hair on a rat's ass from getting Suspended and they went at him.

But, you won.....

Success is the best revenge, enjoy it.....with grace.

Apparently that's impossible. :D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one that quoted me a few minutes ago to start this up again, not the other way around. Also, you realize how big of a douchebag you look like when you say you "cleaned my clock" on an anonymous sport message board, right?

SERIOUSLY...??

LMFAO I wasn't even TALKING to you. yet here you are posting IDIOCY and looking like a clown...:lol:

CLEARLY you were the slow kid in your family...:L

and btw, sorry if the TRUTH hurts...:heh:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

She and ChiefsLakers are putting on one of the saddest displays of sour grapes I've ever seen.

I guess hers is somewhat understandable, she's making up ways to cope with her heros getting humbled in the greatest Finals of all-time.

ChiefsLakers, I don't even know why that dude became obsessed with me. He checked every pathetic loser cliche in the message board handbook (penis size, sex life, "I won", ironic condescension despite his lack of intelligence/creativity, etc.). He's a sad man, especially considering he's nearly 50.
You're really bad at this. Still laughing at you. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.