• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he can fit with any Team.

He wants a max.

I like @wildturkey suggestion of Horford.

Then you could just be done with Bogut and Ezeli.

With all the open Cap, the Warriors can open up cap by letting Ezeli, Barnes and Livingston go.

Is that to high a price though?
Barnes? Hell no- I would PAY another team to grab him & make an offer that the Warriors won't match. LOL

Ezeli is a good back-up center so would like to keep him if possible. Livingston too. He's really good with that 2nd unit and that's priceless.

I saw in a mock draft the Warriors had selected a Center. It would be nice to get some fresh legs in there as the starting center- but will be hard to find one that is well versed & won't have trouble accepting his role.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it's disrespectful.

But, the Warriors are not above pushing a guys buttons to get him out of his game either.

It's not a basketball play when Blake gets the shit slapped out of him from trying to put everyone on a poster.

Still happens.

Of course it happens, we just witnessed it. :D
I guess when you claim to be the best player on the planet one wouldn't expect that you resort to that or even have a need to resort to it.

As far as Blake he should get slapped if he's trying to poster someone. Every action has a reaction. Which is why I couldn't be too mad at Dray for reacting.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I couldn't be too mad at Dray for reacting.
I can see that.

And he would've been fine if he hadn't had the run ins with Adams and Beasley already.

Wouldn't have mattered.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that.

And he would've been fine if he hadn't had the run ins with Adams and Beasley already.

Wouldn't have mattered.
Exactly. He put himself in a position to be compromised. He will have to be better next season in terms of keeping his emotions in check. There are times when a reaction is expected (this being one of them) but when you have no room for error it will come back to bite you. The unfortunate thing was the rest of the team was along for the ride.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard just turned down 23m to enter free agency. If he ends up in Boston I'll be pissed.

So are the other 29 Teams.

They are going after Dirk and Parsons too.

I heard/read somewhere that in addition to targeting KD and Dirk, that Howard was a real possibility. Not sure if that's true, and I'd be leery if I was a GS guy of them bringing the man-child in, but...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it happens, we just witnessed it. :D
I guess when you claim to be the best player on the planet one wouldn't expect that you resort to that or even have a need to resort to it.

As far as Blake he should get slapped if he's trying to poster someone. Every action has a reaction. Which is why I couldn't be too mad at Dray for reacting.

That's not why the Warriors lost.

I'll give them game 5.

But, what about games 6 and 7?

They lost because Lebron went HAM and Curry couldn't guard Kyrie, nor match his offensive output.

Plus, take the ball to the rim!!!! I know jump shots got him there. But, mix it up for God's sake.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes? Hell no- I would PAY another team to grab him & make an offer that the Warriors won't match. LOL

Ezeli is a good back-up center so would like to keep him if possible. Livingston too. He's really good with that 2nd unit and that's priceless.

I saw in a mock draft the Warriors had selected a Center. It would be nice to get some fresh legs in there as the starting center- but will be hard to find one that is well versed & won't have trouble accepting his role.

The Mocks are all over the Damn place.

I think Barnes is out.

But, I would do everything I could to keep Livingston.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not why the Warriors lost.

I'll give them game 5.

But, what about games 6 and 7?

They lost because Lebron went HAM and Curry couldn't guard Kyrie, nor match his offensive output.

Plus, take the ball to the rim!!!! I know jump shots got him there. But, mix it up for God's sake.
That's not the SOLE reason they lost but it certainly contributed. IMO this series wraps up in 5 if Dray plays in that game. All signs point to it. GS was rolling.

And yes, once Dray was out & LBJ & Kyrie were free to roam the paint like teenage girls at the mall it was hard to stop that. Game 6 was a debacle. It's hard for a team to defend when they're being called for ticky tack fouls. Players in foul trouble can't get into a rhythm. And then top that with Steph & Klay literally forgetting how to shoot jumpers and we're left with the Cavs as champs.

However, I will say in defense of Klay & Steph that it's probably pretty hard to shoot jumpers when you have guys grabbing you, hugging you & grabbing your jersey the entire game. I've posted a pic that illustrates LBJ doing just that to Steph.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that.

Wouldn't have mattered.

Yeah....it's human nature.

But after repeated questionable incidents and getting warned by the NBA, he should have been smarter.

Lebron totally baited him.

Draymond totally fell for it.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard/read somewhere that in addition to targeting KD and Dirk, that Howard was a real possibility. Not sure if that's true, and I'd be leery if I was a GS guy of them bringing the man-child in, but...
:hellno:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the SOLE reason they lost but it certainly contributed. IMO this series wraps up in 5 if Dray plays in that game. All signs point to it. GS was rolling.

And yes, once Dray was out & LBJ & Kyrie were free to roam the paint like teenage girls at the mall it was hard to stop that. Game 6 was a debacle. It's hard for a team to defend when they're being called to ticky tack fouls. Players in foul trouble can't get into a rhythm. And then top that with Steph & Klay literally forgetting how to shoot jumpers and we're left with the Cavs as champs.

It was the Catalyst to the Cavs resurgence.

3 of the Curry fouls in.game 6 were ridiculous. But, that whole game was a shit show.

Barnes, Ezeli, Kerr...useless in game 7.

Reactions: GNG

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 of the Curry fouls in.game 6 were ridiculous. But, that whole game was a shit show.

LOL at Kerr useless in game 7.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barnes has been useless since he returned from that ankle injury.

#cantwaitforotherteamstoofferhimthemax

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....it's human nature.

But after repeated questionable incidents and getting warned by the NBA, he should have been smarter.

Lebron totally baited him.

Draymond totally fell for it.
The funny thing is LBJ tried to act like he didn't do anything that Dray should've reacted to but he himself had the same exact reaction when Joakim Noah did it to him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes has been useless since he returned from that ankle injury.

#cantwaitforotherteamstoofferhimthemax

Obviously, you go after Durant.

But, I really like Parsons for the Dubs.

His defense is suspect. But, that's why you have Iggy.

I have seen several names linked to the Warriors in the draft.

Zimmerman, Qi, Stone.....But, I hope they draft Caris Levert, if the Clippers can't have him.

Reactions: GNG

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, you go after Durant.

But, I really like Parsons for the Dubs.

His defense is suspect. But, that's why you have Iggy.

I have seen several names linked to the Warriors in the draft.

Zimmerman, Qi, Stone.....But, I hope they draft Caris Levert, if the Clippers can't have him.
I think Parsons would be an excellent choice. I also like Corey Joseph. I don't know what his situation is but if they could get Toronto to give him up for Barnes they should do that deal.

Is Levert the one who had hip surgeries- on both sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.