• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still mad that the Cavs pulled off the greatest Finals upset ever?
No not mad that they won. Just disappointed how they did it. But also not surprised either...I mean we all know LBJ is passive aggressive- and now we know he's not above using trickery either. I'm sure the Dubs will plan accordingly next season. :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what you do. Cry all you want, it won't get you your title.
Oh I think you care, since you're still talking about it and stalking my posts with dislike, facepalm, and rainbow emojis. :nod:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about that. So, you got her on that one.

But, what she said is valid.

Nobody wanted to sign there pre-Bron, including Love.

Before this Chip, I would say that it will go back to the status quo when Lebron returns to the dust *retires, or leaves* .

But, maybe Kyrie's performance will be the catalyst to change that opinion.

Why even mention pre-LeBron? He went back & I'm sure the combo of LBJ & Irving will attract some potential FA's. And it's funny that people are still insisting he's gonna walk away from the Cavs again. Like I said earlier, his legacy would take a major hit if he jumps to a 3rd team chasing titles. I don't think he'll be playing for any other team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about that. So, you got her on that one.

But, what she said is valid.

Nobody wanted to sign there pre-Bron, including Love.

Before this Chip, I would say that it will go back to the status quo when Lebron returns to the dust *retires, or leaves* .

But, maybe Kyrie's performance will be the catalyst to change that opinion.
So have you seen that GS is preparing to take a run at KD?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not mad that they won. Just disappointed how they did it. But also not surprised either...I mean we all know LBJ is passive aggressive- and now we know he's not above using trickery either. I'm sure the Dubs will plan accordingly next season. :D

Wait....are you talking about the Green suspension?

That's on Draymond.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard just turned down 23m to enter free agency. If he ends up in Boston I'll be pissed.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why even mention pre-LeBron? Because the topic was Cleveland in general.

He went back & I'm sure the combo of LBJ & Irving will attract some potential FA's. Which brings us to my point- he could only get Love to agree to go there two years ago.

And it's funny that people are still insisting he's gonna walk away from the Cavs again. Like I said earlier, his legacy would take a major hit if he jumps to a 3rd team chasing titles. I don't think he'll be playing for any other team.

He went back & I'm sure the combo of LBJ & Irving will attract some potential FA's. Which brings us to my point- he could only get Love to agree to go there two years ago.

Personally I don't care if he stays or leaves again. Wouldn't make a difference to me.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why even mention pre-LeBron? He went back & I'm sure the combo of LBJ & Irving will attract some potential FA's. And it's funny that people are still insisting he's gonna walk away from the Cavs again. Like I said earlier, his legacy would take a major hit if he jumps to a 3rd team chasing titles. I don't think he'll be playing for any other team.

Why mention it?

Ummm, because he can't play forever.

I said leave or retire.

The biggest name they got before he came back was Jarrett Jack

When Chris Paul leaves or retires, ditto for the Clippers recruitment.

Like it or not, these are facts.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally I don't care if he stays or leaves again. Wouldn't make a difference to me.

Seriously LAD who cares if Love was the only player they picked up 2 years ago? The formula worked & they won it all. That's all that really matters.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....are you talking about the Green suspension?

That's on Draymond.
Of course it was on Dray for REACTING. But what's to be said about LBJ doing it in the first place? IMO I think he realized he wasn't going to bully his way to a win in this series. Dray wasn't having that and was getting physical right back with him in those first few games. He couldn't beat him on the court so he did what he could to get him removed. That incident changed the series. And again, I agree Dray should've realized the position he was in and resisted. I expect better from him as well.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously LAD who cares if Love was the only player they picked up 2 years ago? The formula worked & they won it all. That's all that really matters.
First off, that wasn't even the topic. We were talking about Cleveland IN GENERAL. Now you're adding things after the fact that changes the point.

To address the new point you've added-they didn't win because they had Love. They won because they had Kyrie & he was on fire. Seriously.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was on Dray for REACTING. But what's to be said about LBJ doing it in the first place? IMO I think he realized he wasn't going to bully his way to a win in this series. Dray wasn't having that and was getting physical right back with him in those first few games. He couldn't beat him on the court so he did what he could to get him removed. That incident changed the series. And again, I agree Dray should've realized the position he was in and resisted. I expect better from him as well.

The Warriors did it to the Clippers in 2014.

Hell, every Team does it to the Clippers.

All's fair in Love and Basketball.

The strategy for Golden State was fairly obvious from the beginning of the game. Mark Jackson wanted his team to go after the Clippers’ twin towers of Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. Jermaine O’Neal showed up big for the Warriors by playing a big 25 minutes. Though O’Neal only scored 13 points for Golden State, it was his constant pressure on Griffin that led to the frustration. Griffin, who is two technical fouls away from a suspension, has a big target on his back and the strategy to guard him is clear. All it takes is for the Golden State Warriors to get one technical foul on him and they give themselves a huge advantage.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the other 29 Teams.

They are going after Dirk and Parsons too.

The reason I brought it up is because I wasn't sure if they thought he would be a good fit and didn't know if they'd pursue him. Interesting when we think about what he will want in terms of salary & how that will allow them to give Curry the max next summer too.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors did it to the Clippers in 2014.

Hell, every Team does it to the Clippers.

All's fair in Love and Basketball.

The strategy for Golden State was fairly obvious from the beginning of the game. Mark Jackson wanted his team to go after the Clippers’ twin towers of Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan. Jermaine O’Neal showed up big for the Warriors by playing a big 25 minutes. Though O’Neal only scored 13 points for Golden State, it was his constant pressure on Griffin that led to the frustration. Griffin, who is two technical fouls away from a suspension, has a big target on his back and the strategy to guard him is clear. All it takes is for the Golden State Warriors to get one technical foul on him and they give themselves a huge advantage.

So you think stepping over a guy & putting your man parts on his neck-which the consensus across the league is a form of disrespect- is a fair basketball play? LOL

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I brought it up is because I wasn't sure if they thought he would be a good fit and didn't know if they'd pursue him. Interesting when we think about what he will want in terms of salary & how that will allow them to give Curry the max next summer too.

I think he can fit with any Team.

He wants a max.

I like @wildturkey suggestion of Horford.

Then you could just be done with Bogut and Ezeli.

With all the open Cap, the Warriors can open up cap by letting Ezeli, Barnes and Livingston go.

Is that to high a price though?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dope giving you a hard time too...?:L
Hahaha he's trying. But it's hard to take these clowns serious when they disappear and then reappear after their team wins.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think stepping over a guy & putting your man parts on his neck-which the consensus across the league is a form of disrespect- is a fair basketball play? LOL

Sure, it's disrespectful.

But, the Warriors are not above pushing a guys buttons to get him out of his game either.

It's not a basketball play when Blake gets the shit slapped out of him from trying to put everyone on a poster.

Still happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.