• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes? Hell no- I would PAY another team to grab him & make an offer that the Warriors won't match. LOL

Ezeli is a good back-up center so would like to keep him if possible. Livingston too. He's really good with that 2nd unit and that's priceless.

I saw in a mock draft the Warriors had selected a Center. It would be nice to get some fresh legs in there as the starting center- but will be hard to find one that is well versed & won't have trouble accepting his role.
upload_2016-6-21_19-31-8.jpeg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....it's human nature.

But after repeated questionable incidents and getting warned by the NBA, he should have been smarter.

Lebron totally baited him.

Draymond totally fell for it.
Draymond isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is LBJ tried to act like he didn't do anything that Dray should've reacted to but he himself had the same exact reaction when Joakim Noah did it to him.

Everyone knows it was intentional...lol

Just like the Road Warrior t shirt.

You hit the nail on the head, he is passive aggressive.

What he did would stick in my crawl too if they won the Chip against one of my Teams.

But as distasteful as it is, guys have been doing the baiting thing forever.

Rodman, Mahorn, Lambieer, Bruce Bown, Lance Stephenson, Varajao's, Beverly...the list goes on and on.

Like I.said it's distasteful, not illegal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Parsons would be an excellent choice. I also like Corey Joseph. I don't know what his situation is but if they could get Toronto to give him up for Barnes they should do that deal.

Is Levert the one who had hip surgeries- on both sides?

Good eye on Joseph. I like him and Dwight Powell from Dallas a lot.

Levert's situation is worse, his foot...3 times.

But, he's filthy.

As of now, the last time LeVert was seen on the floor at 100 percent was in late December. The 6-foot-7 guard played started Michigan's first 14 games of the 2015-16 season -- leading the Wolverines with 17.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists -- before injuring his foot on Dec. 30.

Before reinjuring his foot, LeVert was considered a likely first-round pick in the draft and had the possibility of playing himself into the draft lottery.

Now, LeVert is projected to go anywhere from late in the first to late in the second round.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where they messed up was keeping Kyrie over Wiggins. Fine if they wanted Love...but trade Mr. injury prone for a younger-and most importantly- healthier Wiggins.
Bravo. Who would have hit the game winner in Curry's face if we dealt Kyrie? No championship thats for sure...better luck next time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree accept for the last sentence. I think they thought last year they were good enough to win it all until both Love & Kyrie went down in the post season.

This season has clearly been much of the same with an emphasis specifically on beating the Warriors. They even went as far as firing the coach early into the season and replacing him with a coach that could understand and incorporate the same offense the Warriors run.

Three problems with this. One, they don't have near the weapons on offense that GS does- making it impossible to beat them at their own game. Two, they don't defend like the Warriors do which makes it almost impossible to stop the offense they know well. Finally, look at how well GS's offense has worked against all of the teams in the EC. Running that same offense is the reason Cleveland appeared to be head & shoulders above the other teams in that conference. But they were never tested in terms of making adjustments when they're being defended well. Basically there was no plan B and they're paying the price now for not being prepared.
AWESOME!!!! GENIUS!!!!

definitely not enough firepower between LeBron James and Kyrie Irving....I mean- in your defense- who would have guessed that Kyrie would have outplayed Curry and dogged him on his home floor for the game winning shot right in his eye?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is LBJ tried to act like he didn't do anything that Dray should've reacted to but he himself had the same exact reaction when Joakim Noah did it to him.

All bullshit aside, Draymond situation had some unfortunate timing.

But, I wish Blake would stand up for himself just once.

Maybe Dude's would stop assaulting him...lol

Seriously, you gotta fight PJ Tucker for Bitch slapping you on National Television.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME!!!! GENIUS!!!!

definitely not enough firepower between LeBron James and Kyrie Irving....I mean- in your defense- who would have guessed that Kyrie would have outplayed Curry and dogged him on his home floor for the game winning shot right in his eye?

She made some very valid points.

I think the Cavs Team makeup is comparable to OKC's.

Kyrie and James =Durant and Westbrook

Adams and Roberson.= Tristan and Shump

Ibaka and Waiters = Love and JR

Biggest difference in the outcome was that Lue owned Kerr in adjustments and Kyrie took a step to center stage, while Westbrook.faded to black in the closing minutes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She made some very valid points.

I think the Cavs Team makeup is comparable to OKC's.

Kyrie and James =Durant and Westbrook

Adams and Roberson.= Tristan and Shump

Ibaka and Waiters = Love and JR

Biggest difference in the outcome was that Lue owned Kerr in adjustments and Kyrie took a step to center stage, while Westbrook.faded to black in the closing minutes.
that last 4th qtr in Game 7 was crazy--- so many guys got attempts to put their team ahead- but only Kyrie had the stones to make it.

I see an awful lot of Kobe in his mentality- if not his game. Hes a killer. Such a good compliment to LeBron's personality.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All bullshit aside, Draymond situation had some unfortunate timing.

But, I wish Blake would stand up for himself just once.

Maybe Dude's would stop assaulting him...lol

Seriously, you gotta fight PJ Tucker for Bitch slapping you on National Television.
would u take Klove for Blake?

:noidea:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said before, he'd be like Kobe for me. I wouldn't like him, but I'd like him being on my team and would enjoy the wins that came along with that.

Just as a sidebar, Kobe's attitude is something that goes beyond sports. If you brought Kobe's work ethic with you to your job you'd be at the top in no time. His unbreakable will and desire is something to be admired regardless of whether you hate him or not.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last 4th qtr in Game 7 was crazy--- so many guys got attempts to put their team ahead- but only Kyrie had the stones to make it.

I see an awful lot of Kobe in his mentality- if not his game. Hes a killer. Such a good compliment to LeBron's personality.

This we can agree on.

He is definitely a mini-Mamba and has HUGE stones.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you gonna go back and quote all of her posts from 2 weeks ago?

:yawning:

* goes to another thread*
accountability.

The sore loser in her complaining running her mouth about how the Cavs "tricked" there way to a Championship is beyond pathetic---- so lets just see her genius over the last 2 weeks. LOL.

could u even IMAGINE the disaster if the Cavs would have dealt Kyrie Irving? LOL...holy shit....they dont win the title that is for sure!!! would have CRIPPLED the Cavs.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would u take Klove for Blake?

:noidea:
* sighs theatrically*

In February?....Probably.

If the Clippers don't upgrade he and Paul will walk.

Can't let that happen and get nothing in return.

But, screw you for asking!

If the Cavs get rid of Love, I like Anderson for you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
accountability.

The sore loser in her complaining running her mouth about how the Cavs "tricked" there way to a Championship is beyond pathetic---- so lets just see her genius over the last 2 weeks. LOL.

could u even IMAGINE the disaster if the Cavs would have dealt Kyrie Irving? LOL...holy shit....they dont win the title that is for sure!!! would have CRIPPLED the Cavs.

Again, the Warriors used the same tactic against the mental midgetary of Blake Griffin in the 2014 playoffs.

Blake was a hair on a rat's ass from getting Suspended and they went at him.

But, you won.....

Success is the best revenge, enjoy it.....with grace.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as a sidebar, Kobe's attitude is something that goes beyond sports. If you brought Kobe's work ethic with you to your job you'd be at the top in no time. His unbreakable will and desire is something to be admired regardless of whether you hate him or not.
KI is becoming a poor mans Kobe in that regard. I will guarantee you if you asked which player most reminds Kobe of himself mentality wise he will say Kyrie.....Kyrie calls him his mentor all the time.

Its why I wanted Kyrie taking that last shot. He is a killer. Not many in the league like that- LeBron doesnt have quite that mentality we all know that.

This is from an interview with Kobe from LAST YEAR....shortly after KI put up 57 in San Antonio. Kobe saw it in him- and he was right. Im sure Kobe saw Kyrie make his move and go for the fade and knew it was in before it came down.

When Jalen Rose and I taped The Grantland Basketball Hour with Kobelast month, we were killing time during one of the commercial breaks and I asked Kobe if he had any “new” favorite players. You know how great chefs always identify the other up-and-coming great chefs? Kobe fancies himself as that guy for the NBA alpha dog/badass/overcompetitive mf’er corner. Knows it when he sees it. Even brags about being able to see it. He sniffed it out early with Westbrook (his favorite current star) in 2012 and — to my surprise — he’s sniffing it with Kyrie now and said as much. Heloves Kyrie. So that was a game changer for me

You know who loved hearing Kobe praise Kyrie? Jalen. We had been arguing about Kyrie’s potential for months. Now Jalen was smiling like someone had just served him a 7-pound lobster. And he added a crucial point: Jalen loved the fact that, even after LeBron had arrived, Kyrie never changed how he played and who he was. Didn’t kowtow to LeBron. Didn’t start doing an awkward John Stockton impersonation. Just kept attacking and getting buckets. For Jalen, that mattered. That told him, unequivocally, that Kyrie was here to stay.

And then … the Cavs started winning … and Chef Kobe blessed Chef Kyrie’s overcompetitiveness/alpha/badass side … and I happily waved the white flag. There IS something special here, as we witnessed during his epic destruction of San Antonio last night. I always thought Kevin Johnson had the best first step of any point guard I’d ever seen; he had a downhill dribble, if that makes sense. Opponents were petrified of him. They would start backpedaling even before he made a move. That’s how the poor Spurs looked last night. They were just moving backward, almost like a defensive line getting pounded. Throw in his crazy finishes and his Curry-like 3s, and … I mean, JESUS. Has anyone ever eviscerated the Duncan-Pop Spurs quite like that? He threw up 57 and it felt like 75.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows it was intentional...lol

Just like the Road Warrior t shirt.

You hit the nail on the head, he is passive aggressive.

What he did would stick in my crawl too if they won the Chip against one of my Teams.

But as distasteful as it is, guys have been doing the baiting thing forever.

Rodman, Mahorn, Lambieer, Bruce Bown, Lance Stephenson, Varajao's, Beverly...the list goes on and on.

Like I.said it's distasteful, not illegal.
I agree, but none of the guys on your list are self proclaimed Kings either. :nono:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
accountability.

This.

She and ChiefsLakers are putting on one of the saddest displays of sour grapes I've ever seen.

I guess hers is somewhat understandable, she's making up ways to cope with her heros getting humbled in the greatest Finals of all-time.

ChiefsLakers, I don't even know why that dude became obsessed with me. He checked every pathetic loser cliche in the message board handbook (penis size, sex life, "I won", ironic condescension despite his lack of intelligence/creativity, etc.). He's a sad man, especially considering he's nearly 50.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

She and ChiefsLakers are putting on one of the saddest displays of sour grapes I've ever seen.

I guess hers is somewhat understandable, she's making up ways to cope with her heros getting humbled in the greatest Finals of all-time.

ChiefsLakers, I don't even know why that dude became obsessed with me. He checked every pathetic loser cliche in the message board handbook (penis size, sex life, "I won", ironic condescension despite his lack of intelligence/creativity, etc.). He's a sad man, especially considering he's nearly 50.
LAD hasnt been too too bad i didnt think....Heatles and bksballer and many others were gracious......turnup has lost his mind and is in denial i think lol....he cant take it! lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.