• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERIOUSLY...??

LMFAO I wasn't even TALKING to you. yet here you are posting IDIOCY and looking like a clown...:lol:

CLEARLY you were the slow kid in your family...:L

and btw, sorry if the TRUTH hurts...:heh:
You literally replied to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you. I didn't re-open the dialogue with you. This is very easy to see.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really bad at this. Still laughing at you. :nod:
@LAD i bet the environment was crazy at the arena there though-- it was so loud.....im sure you could hear a pin drop by the end though.

pretty crazy though. Warriors lost 2 games at home the entire regular season- and then lost 2 at home in a row in the playoffs to the Cavs.

just goes to show you- the next person that tries to tell me a regular season game in January matters needs to get a clue.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally replied to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you. I didn't re-open the dialogue with you. This is very easy to see.

my God, there truly, LITERALLY IS no hope for this barfbag...:rolleyes2:

just get it overwith and put me on ignore...

you're sad, pathetic feelings CLEARLY can't handle this...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh man...i CFL giving me tons of crap about the Cavs losing to the Heat in March---- you won that battle bro but lost the war! LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh citysushi is the best--- robo is pretty damn good too....CFL and Turnup just cant handle it....lol.

There isn't anything about winning or losing in sports I can't handle.
It's entertainment to me. Sometimes you see a good movie. Sometimes you don't.
I'm consistent win or lose.

You're the ass clown who turns off games if you're losing.
You're the ass clown who only appears here if the Cavs win.
You're the ass clown switching teams like you change underwear.

As much as I personally wanted James/Cavs to lose, my 88 year old father not in the greatest health wanted them to to win.
His chances of seeing the curse end were definitely limited.
He's on cloud 9.
Seeing him that happy makes it all ok with me.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD is the only W's fan I've seen on here crying and making up excuses. CitySushi is as classy as they come, and I don't think I saw Hambombs whining. I remember LAD from last year. She was so pissed that anyone would even think that Cleveland could've won if they were fully healthy. Now this year she's whining and crying and making shit up.
Sounds like now you're the one with sour grapes about last year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • my God, there truly IS no hope for this barfbag...:rolleyes2:
just get it overwith and put me on ignore...

you're sad, pathetic feelings CLEARLY can't handle this...:dhd:
Haha, did you just mistakenly add a bulletpoint? Remember earlier when you didn't know what the definition of the word "humanitarian" was? And you're almost 50?

My friend, I'm doing just fine. Did you not hear that my team won the title? But please, keep on with your parade of insults. It isn't making you look bitter or upset at all.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here hopes we get Cavs/Warriors III?

It would be epic.....that would be a dogfight. I like that in todays AAU environment- you finally have 2 teams that really do not like eachother much. Mostly respectful of course--- but really really dont like eachother.

Lots of sub stories...i think Kyrie doesnt want to give Curry an inch--- obviously LeBron has let his feelings be known....etc....draymond.....klay talking trash, aesha curry etc....

It would be great entertainment to see a third round. Game 7 was the highest rated Finals game since Jordan- no surprise with the Best player in the World- LEBron - going against the reigning MVP Curry. Ratings BONANZA

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know that they "need" to bring Love back, depending on what they can get for him. I'd be interested to see what Boston would give for him.

I liked the Crowder suggestion someone made.

Maybe Smart too?

You can't give Delly a big contract and Marcus would be a good defensive counterpart to Kyrie's offense.

Plus a pick.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, did you just mistakenly add a bulletpoint? Remember earlier when you didn't know what the definition of the word "humanitarian" was? And you're almost 50?

My friend, I'm doing just fine. Did you not hear that my team won the title? But please, keep on with your parade of insults. It isn't making you look bitter or upset at all.

suuuurrreee you are. hell, i'm waiting for you to go back into your crybaby stint...:pound::pound:

knit picking my posts is DEFINITELY the epitome of desperation...

oh wait, gonna tell me I don't know the meaning of that word TOO? keep reaching, dumbass...:lol:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think that Golden State will pay for Draymond to see a psychologist about his phallic issues this offseason?

Possibly if they could get one at a discounted price- you available?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here hopes we get Cavs/Warriors III?

It would be epic.....that would be a dogfight. I like that in todays AAU environment- you finally have 2 teams that really do not like eachother much. Mostly respectful of course--- but really really dont like eachother.

Lots of sub stories...i think Kyrie doesnt want to give Curry an inch--- obviously LeBron has let his feelings be known....etc....draymond.....klay talking trash, aesha curry etc....

It would be great entertainment to see a third round. Game 7 was the highest rated Finals game since Jordan- no surprise with the Best player in the World- LEBron - going against the reigning MVP Curry. Ratings BONANZA

I'd prefer Clippers vs. Knicks with no Melo or Zinger.

But, this would be a close 2nd.....lol

Don't sleep on the Thunder or Spurs though.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Crowder suggestion someone made.

Maybe Smart too?

You can't give Delly a big contract and Marcus would be a good defensive counterpart to Kyrie's offense.

Plus a pick.
If they trade for Crowder, I have to imagine that ends JR Smith's time with the Cavs. I actually saw something about Avery Bradley/Smart/the 16th pick for Love and a spare part (maybe Delly?). So many scenarios, but I have to think something will have to get figured out before Thursday if they want to deal with Boston.

I was talking earlier about how much I'd love to see a Blake/Love swap. I know Doc has a thing for Love, but whether or not Blake would fit, I'm not sure. I would be thrilled with it though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because talking about him indirectly is the safer route??? :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.