• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Andy want/get a ring?
Why are James' kids enrolled in LA schools?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think will happen next week?

Cersie going Mad Queen and Tommen falling to his death?
or burning to his death...

i have a feeling ole Jon Snow has a vision in the Crypts of Winterfell when burying Rickon....

and Mecca--- this is my ultimate prediction for the end of the series... idont know if you read the books--- but in the show Maester Aemon asks if their was any heat emitted from Stannis' sword lightbringer--- their wasnt--- the real lightbringer had heat from it--- and Azor Ahai tempered the sword by sitcking it in his wifes beating chest....

something tells me Jon Snow gets Lightbringer but has to "energize" it by stabbing Danny through the chest- and he than uses it to defeat the Nights King. I hope i am wrong. I dont think i am.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the awesome thing about winning is at allows the Cavs to deal from a position of strength....I bet Danny Ainge was rooting for the Warriors HARD.

Now the Cavs can make their own moves on their own terms and not be effected by the outside pressure. HUGE deal in my opinion.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Bradley and he would be a very nice compliment to Irving. I actually REALLY REALLY like Smart too- LOVE his defense and his fight....

I think Crowder is the best fit though. He takes defensive pressure off LeBron- is a great team guy, VERY VERY reasonable long term contract, and it means LeBron could move to and play more of the 4.....its why I think Crowder and the pick is my favorite option.
If we got Crowder and the #3, it might be worth it. Dunn or Hield to go along with Crowder would be very interesting, but we would still maybe need to find an inexpensive 4 somewhere to replace Love's spot in the rotation. Bron can play some 4 in smallball with Crowder at 3, but TT needs to rest sometimes, too.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they trade for Crowder, I have to imagine that ends JR Smith's time with the Cavs. I actually saw something about Avery Bradley/Smart/the 16th pick for Love and a spare part (maybe Delly?). So many scenarios, but I have to think something will have to get figured out before Thursday if they want to deal with Boston.

I was talking earlier about how much I'd love to see a Blake/Love swap. I know Doc has a thing for Love, but whether or not Blake would fit, I'm not sure. I would be thrilled with it though.

I would be sad beyond measure....lol.

But, it would be better than losing him for nothing.

My biggest issue is that Love is mentally weak. He looks grief stricken whenever Lebron chastised him on the court.

Chris Paul would eat him for breakfast.

I'd honestly rather have Melo than Love.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, that would be amazing. I don't know much about the makeup of the Suns, is that something that would make sense for them?
Holy shit, that would be amazing. I don't know much about the makeup of the Suns, is that something that would make sense for them?
no i dont think the Suns trade the pick at all....

they would definitely move Bledsoe in the right move i believe though.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, why would anyone outside of Cavs or Warriors fans want to see it?
As a Warrior fan I don't care about it. We already beat them, on their home court, so they haven't done anything we haven't. But, GS did it first. And we did it in less games. :nod:

#beentheredonethat

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we got Crowder and the #3, it might be worth it. Dunn or Hield to go along with Crowder would be very interesting, but we would still maybe need to find an inexpensive 4 somewhere to replace Love's spot in the rotation. Bron can play some 4 in smallball with Crowder at 3, but TT needs to rest sometimes, too.
well i think you take the third pick and move it without a doubt. You could DEFINITELY get Bledsoe with it--- but you could also have your pick of Denver's roster, and a few other rosters too.

I heard the Jazz as a Love landing spot too actually for Favors and extra...lol.....that would be cruel though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Warrior fan I don't care about it. We already beat them, on their home court, so they haven't done anything we haven't. But, GS did it first. :nod:

#beentheredonethat
I want to see CLE/GSW III though to see if the Warriors can beat the Cavs with Irving. I doubt it. ;

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the awesome thing about winning is at allows the Cavs to deal from a position of strength....I bet Danny Ainge was rooting for the Warriors HARD.

Now the Cavs can make their own moves on their own terms and not be effected by the outside pressure. HUGE deal in my opinion.

Why?
The Cavs were better in the series for the majority of the time when Love wasn't on the court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BINGO...!

HE wants to see more LeClown drama, but I could use less...
hhh of course youd rather see the Lakers---- but any fan that enjoys watching NBA basketball would have to be intrigued tosee a third matchup where hopefully each team would be at full strength- and maybe even BETTER after this offseasons moves.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be sad beyond measure....lol.

But, it would be better than losing him for nothing.

My biggest issue is that Love is mentally weak. He looks grief stricken whenever Lebron chastised him on the court.

Chris Paul would eat him for breakfast.

I'd honestly rather have Melo than Love.
Haha, I am a Griffin fan too. I can understand.

I think Love would maybe do better with Paul, because I think Paul would do a much better job of utilizing him. Not only that, but Jordan would be able to mask Love's defensive deficiencies down low.

I don't know that you would rather want Melo. That guy is a cancer. Seriously, for as talented as he is, has he ever even gotten out of the first round with any of his teams? And he's had some decent players around him before in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.