• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I do is keep posting pictures of the Cavs celebrating, and all you do is keep coming back to try some other immature, trashy name-calling and telling everyone how you "won". :L

It's not me who has the problem, amigo.

View attachment 129891

"shut up, we're Champs! shut up, we're Champs! shut up, we're Champs!":Cry:

THIS is how you're coming off. the fact that YOU can't see it ain't my problem, brainless...

fact is you're a LOSER who thinks winning a title makes him feel special. you've been exposed...

now leave, ya addle-brained mud duck...:lol:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"shut up, we're Champs! shut up, we're Champs! shut up, we're Champs!":Cry:

THIS is how you're coming off. the fact that YOU can't see it ain't my problem, brainless...

fact is you're a LOSER who thinks winning a title makes him feel special. you've been exposed...

now leave, ya addle-brained mud duck...:lol:
Dude, we're champs. Shut up.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so Kobe has more rings than LeBron, doesn't mean much to me. I still think LeBron is better. Just like Russell gotta shit-load of rings & Wilt only got 2. Nobody (ever) would say Russell was the better all around player.
Yes I would

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4085.jpg
ChiefsLakers67 Cowards WILL BE cowards..

los_angeles_lakers.gif kansas_city_chiefs.gif new_york_rangers.gif

Wiggy on the other hand... :heh:
oh hohohooo my...

the roasting THAT clown is gonna get will have to go into the Guinness book...

SO SORRY --- the only roasting you get is the crow your eating over an open flame!! LOL........guess your little celebration got pooped on.

Dude we are champs- deal with it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 129897

View attachment 129898 View attachment 129899 View attachment 129900

Wiggy on the other hand... :heh:
oh hohohooo my...

the roasting THAT clown is gonna get will have to go into the Guinness book...

SO SORRY --- the only roasting you get is the crow your eating over an open flame!! LOL........guess your little celebration got pooped on.

eh, is what it is, Wiggitywack...

thing is it doesn't take me long to get over this. it IS sports, after all...

oh, and unlike SOME people around here I don't hide or switch teams when the going gets tough...

not that i'm ACCUSING anyone of that...:rolleyes2:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs defense perimeter defense was EXCELLENT. That's what really frustrated the Warriors. It wasn't so much that they eliminated the 3 point shot, but they also pressed up harder on the wings, making simple side to side action much more difficult. That usually helped kill at least a few more seconds of the shot clock, which made the Warriors have to rush their offense. Rushing their offense caused more individual one on one play because of the reduced shot clock.

The Cavs made a game plan to force the Warriors to the hoop and the Warriors didn't take advantage of this. Aside from Lebron's weakside help, there wasn't any interior presence as a shot blocker. What the Warriors didn't do was take advantage of the overplay's and try to get a few more back door looks. And honestly, this is where Bogut was sorely missed. In a lot of games this year, teams employed this same tactic, but Bogut was used as the safety valve because teams play off of him. The Warriors would dump the ball to him in the high post and he would hit cutters going back door. Unfortunately he wasn't able to hold his own on defense in this series so he was pulled from a few games and he missed the last game and a half completely. It's also why Draymond being out game 5 was critical too, because of his passing.

The Cavs defense wasn't so much lock-down, as it was strategic planning. They executed the game plan very well and it caused the Warriors some frustration. All year long the teams that gave the Warriors the most trouble were the teams who had solid athletic wings, with size. With Lebron, Shumpert, JR, Kyrie(he did amazing I thought), Jefferson, etc., they were able to press up on the guards. I thought their defensive game planning resembled a lot of what the Celtics did to the Warriors in the game they beat them.

This is accurate, but it doesn't factor in any of the crazy passing or the tons of
quickly taken, wide open, low % 3's.
Plus, factor in how awful Barnes and Iggy were.
Warriors just picked the worst possible time to be out of sync.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4085.jpg
SportsHoopla Bookie:
$ 200

los_angeles_lakers.gif kansas_city_chiefs.gif new_york_rangers.gif

Heatles84 said:
If/When that 4th Warriors win happens. I'm letting @Shanemansj13 and @gordontrue know to avert their eyes from the bastard thread that will spawn. Should they want to get stuck in that potential mess, it's on them.
they're gonna HAVE to avert their eyes, because they REALLY don't want the drum of nuclear whoop-ass that Wiggy's gonna get bathed in to be spilled anywhere in their immediate area...:lol:

CFL--- sorry bro that your parade had to be rained on. Its a shame. Suck it.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This can be said for Russell, Bird, Magic, Jordan....

But not for Lebron.....He quit against the Celtics and he quit in Cleveland and Miami.....And he will quit in Cleveland again to get help to win a championship...

The thing that cracks me up is all the Cavs fans who hated him for leaving were the first to say WE WON when he came back.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, James will finally get to stay home for XMas ( assuming he doesn't :bolt:)

Status
Not open for further replies.