• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17.....All in one city

upload_2016-6-21_13-7-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-21_13-6-46.png
    upload_2016-6-21_13-6-46.png
    567.7 KB · Views: 16

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers used to be good with Buss as owner.

Big differene between the genius Jerry Buss- and sharing an arena with Sterling---- and wittle Jimmy Buss and sharing with Ballmer.

as LeBron said- nothing is guaranteed- everything is earned. Should be interesting to see how it plays out!

sheesh, I KNOW you love the taste of LeBron's dick and all, but get off it for a sec...

yeah, Buss was a genius and DEFINITELY missed around here. but I personally believe that IF the basketball people(Mitch Kupchak in particular) are allowed to do their jobs the rebuild won't take all that long. and with Kobe's money off the books it'll be easier to build around our young core...

so sorry, but the pictures not as bleak in Lakerland as you'd have us believe. DO keep trying, though...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet if they DON'T you'll disappear back into the rock you crawled out from under...

NOT what I said, junior. you're gonna have to do better than that...:rolleyes2:
Actually I don't have to do anything, sports fan. What I am going to do is keep enjoying my team being the World Champions.

trophy-homecoming-160620-4.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheesh, I KNOW you love the taste of LeBron's dick and all, but get off it for a sec...

yeah, Buss was a genius and DEFINITELY missed around here. but I personally believe that IF the basketball people(Mitch Kupchak in particular) are allowed to do their jobs the rebuild won't take all that long. and with Kobe's money off the books it'll be easier to build around our young core...

so sorry, but the pictures not as bleak in Lakerland as you'd have us believe. DO keep trying, though...
i didnt say it was bleak- i just said we have no clue. IT WAS bleak 2 years ago- their is some hope now- but u guys are still years away from competing for a title regardless.

id offer Clarkson tot he Sixers to move up to get Simmons- he wants to be In LA- i think the Lakers want him- and hes the best player in the draft and has by far the most potential.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, cities are different, TEAM'S the same...

just sayin'...

No way Jose. The Lakers were tolerable when they played in Minneapolis. Not so much when they got to LA-LA Land though.:heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it does, is it disrupts flow. The Warriors are all about flow and are at their best when the offense is continually in motion. Causing disruptions in that flow increase the number of ill-advised and rushed shots. The quickly taken shots were a result of not having more clean looks. If you're being guarded tightly, but then have a slightl better window, players are going to take the shot, especially if that's what they do. The crazy passes there is no defense for.

Also the Warriors had probably more shots within the last 5 seconds of the shot clock in the Cavs series than they did the entire rest of the playoffs.

The Warriors were equally as bad offensively as the Cavs were good defensively. Again the Cavs overall defense wasn't lock-down, but their perimeter defense was excellent. If the Warriors had a mind to drive the ball more, it would have created more space and taken advantage of the Cavs overplay on the perimeter. Then we wouldn't be having a conversation on whether or not the Cavs defense was good.

Also didn't help that the Warriors bigs didn't need to be defended.
Cavs executed a smart strategy for sure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say it was bleak- i just said we have no clue. IT WAS bleak 2 years ago- their is some hope now- but u guys are still years away from competing for a title regardless.

id offer Clarkson tot he Sixers to move up to get Simmons- he wants to be In LA- i think the Lakers want him- and hes the best player in the draft and has by far the most potential.

nah, depth's gonna be a key to building a winner and if I'M the Buss family I KEEP Clarkson. dude proved he could play when the team was CLEARLY trash and that was good in my eyes to see him as a keeper...ESPECIALLY as a second round pick...

and sorry, but to ME Ingram is more NBA ready anyways. i'll be happy getting him. the 3 spot has been a huge position of need around here for a LONG time...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they estimated 800,000 people.

I dont even know if that is possible. AT least the city has been prepped and is in great shape for the republican convention in a couple weeks.

if anything ill try and take the RTA - if its even an option...who knows....maybe just biking it would be better lol.

Not sure where route is, but if it's by the arena I highly suggest spending the $150 and getting a hotel room tomorrow night.
You won't have to deal with parking plus you can pretty much pick your spot to view from.

Status
Not open for further replies.