• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those of us who actually watch the games all season already knew these Cavs would be no match for GS, even fully healthy. There are certain Cavs fans that constantly posted how much better this team is than last year, how much better they are than that last year he played with the Heat while the rest of us tried to tell them that just wasn't the case.

But Wiggy always tries to compare apples to oranges & then uses lopsided sample sizes to try and support his case. This was clearly one of those times. It is no secret to the rest of us that Love has been terrible on defense all year, clearly there is plenty of film to prove that case.

So what you're now seeing are people digging in on Wiggy & his counterparts now that what they knew to be the truth all along is finally out in plain view...even if he refuses to log on & post about it.
Good call @LAD you were not wrong AT ALL. LOL :lol:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do ya think the Cavs will send David Blatt & that flopping master Varejao championship rings?
I'm fine with Blatt getting his. Varajao, they can mail his to the middle of the Brazilian rainforest and tell him he can retrieve it there.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is accurate, but it doesn't factor in any of the crazy passing or the tons of
quickly taken, wide open, low % 3's.
Plus, factor in how awful Barnes and Iggy were.
Warriors just picked the worst possible time to be out of sync.

What it does, is it disrupts flow. The Warriors are all about flow and are at their best when the offense is continually in motion. Causing disruptions in that flow increase the number of ill-advised and rushed shots. The quickly taken shots were a result of not having more clean looks. If you're being guarded tightly, but then have a slightl better window, players are going to take the shot, especially if that's what they do. The crazy passes there is no defense for.

Also the Warriors had probably more shots within the last 5 seconds of the shot clock in the Cavs series than they did the entire rest of the playoffs.

The Warriors were equally as bad offensively as the Cavs were good defensively. Again the Cavs overall defense wasn't lock-down, but their perimeter defense was excellent. If the Warriors had a mind to drive the ball more, it would have created more space and taken advantage of the Cavs overplay on the perimeter. Then we wouldn't be having a conversation on whether or not the Cavs defense was good.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss : My advice for the parade. Get their fucking early. If that shits starts at 11am, get their around 6am to 7am. I lived in Orlando from 2008-2014. During the Heat's last two titles I had to drive from Orlando to Miami. I was able to make it to the 2012 parade just fine and was a block away from American Airlines Arena.

I remember leaving my house at 3am to get to Miami by 6-7am (3-4 hour drive usually). Once I crossed into Dade county, it was 7:30 am. I didn't make it to the arena until about 12:30 pm when the parade was just about finished. Traffic was backed up an entire county.

I can imagine Cleveland is going to be a shit show on Wednesday. Just giving you some advice to plan ahead, especially if you have to drive.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, don't worry! LA will probably be relevant again someday.

too funny. you say that like I should worry...

but I'M willing to bet that day'll come sooner than the Cavs will of have a tradition of winning history...:lol:

now, how much ya wanna bet, big mouth...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss : My advice for the parade. Get their fucking early. If that shits starts at 11am, get their around 6am to 7am. I lived in Orlando from 2008-2014. During the Heat's last two titles I had to drive from Orlando to Miami. I was able to make it to the 2012 parade just fine and was a block away from American Airlines Arena.

I remember leaving my house at 3am to get to Miami by 6-7am (3-4 hour drive usually). Once I crossed into Dade county, it was 7:30 am. I didn't make it to the arena until about 12:30 pm when the parade was just about finished. Traffic was backed up an entire county.

I can imagine Cleveland is going to be a shit show on Wednesday. Just giving you some advice to plan ahead, especially if you have to drive.
they estimated 800,000 people.

I dont even know if that is possible. AT least the city has been prepped and is in great shape for the republican convention in a couple weeks.

if anything ill try and take the RTA - if its even an option...who knows....maybe just biking it would be better lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Blatt getting his. Varajao, they can mail his to the middle of the Brazilian rainforest and tell him he can retrieve it there.

I hope shortly after LeBron retires he buys either the Heat or the Lakers & relocates the team to Columbus.:D

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but I'M willing to bet that day'll come sooner than the Cavs will of have a tradition of winning history...:lol:

I bet Cleveland wins a title again before LA does.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers used to be good with Buss as owner.

Big differene between the genius Jerry Buss- and sharing an arena with Sterling---- and wittle Jimmy Buss and sharing with Ballmer.

as LeBron said- nothing is guaranteed- everything is earned. Should be interesting to see how it plays out!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they estimated 800,000 people.

I dont even know if that is possible. AT least the city has been prepped and is in great shape for the republican convention in a couple weeks.

if anything ill try and take the RTA - if its even an option...who knows....maybe just biking it would be better lol.

I'd actually go with biking to be honest. Public transportation will probably be packed to the brim.

That feeling of missing the '13 parade was shitty. I remember a friend of mine was talking so much shit after the '12 parade saying we were going to string off titles now. At first I didn't believe him, but than 2013 happened and I was like "Ah well, I missed one parade. Maybe I'll catch the next one." Fast forward a few years later, and you see why you have to take advantage of these opportunities.

Plus, who knows if the Browns ever win a super bowl, or if the Cavs repeat, or if the Indians win a World Series this season or in the next couple of years. But none of them will compare to this one.

Enjoy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.