• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no, a spelling error...:rolleyes2:

well, guess i'll lose my "perfect humanitarian" bagde for that one, but...

:fuck2give:

seriously,:stfu:
So not only do you not know how to spell, you also don't know what the word "humanitarian" means.

:shrug:

lebron2.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron also has a better career scoring average & more rebounds, assist, steals, blocks & better FG %. But yeah...Kobe's better.:pound:#'s don't lie...

LeBron: 27.2 ppg, 7.2 rebs, 6.9 asts, 1.7 stls, 0.8 blks, .498%
Kobe: 25.0 ppg, 5.2 rebs, 4.7 asts, 1.4 stls, 0.5 blks, .479%

I'd put LeBron in my starting 5 over Bird. But nobody in their right mind would pick Kobe over MJ for a starting 5. I don't even have Kobe as the greatest Laker ever, for me that's Magic. And I'd put KAJ ahead of him as well.
I'd put Lebron in over Bird for sure, and obviously nobody ever would put Kobe in over MJ. I'd say Kobe would be the direct backup to MJ, though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I know. sorry, I don't usually try and go that far to be a dick, but this mentally challenged piece of gutter trash keeps asking for it...

Hey I'm just here for the free popcorn. Some jackass broke the machine though!:rant:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put Lebron in over Bird for sure, and obviously nobody ever would put Kobe in over MJ. I'd say Kobe would be the direct backup to MJ, though.

Yer giving Kobe waaaaay too much credit. I have Jammin' Jimmer Freddette ranked higher.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron also has a better career scoring average & more rebounds, assist, steals, blocks & better FG %. But yeah...Kobe's better.:pound:#'s don't lie...

LeBron: 27.2 ppg, 7.2 rebs, 6.9 asts, 1.7 stls, 0.8 blks, .498%
Kobe: 25.0 ppg, 5.2 rebs, 4.7 asts, 1.4 stls, 0.5 blks, .479%

I'd put LeBron in my starting 5 over Bird. But nobody in their right mind would pick Kobe over MJ for a starting 5. I don't even have Kobe as the greatest Laker ever, for me that's Magic. And I'd put KAJ ahead of him as well.

Yeah even though Kobe has more titles since Lebron has been the man in all of his Finals it jumps Lebron up and the fact that you pointed out Lebron is much better in basically every category. In his prime Kobe was a better scorer most likely, a couple years, but people think of Lebron as an all-around player like Magic, which he is, but he is also one of the best scorers ever and that where he separates from most players. A hybrid of Magic (passer and versatile defender) and Pippen (lockdown defender and rebounder) but then he has the mentality of a great scorer and finisher. Then we saw him shoot 37% from 3 in these Finals. He is unlike any player to play the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah even though Kobe has more titles since Lebron has been the man in all of his Finals it jumps Lebron up and the fact that you pointed out Lebron is much better in basically every category. In his prime Kobe was a better scorer most likely, a couple years, but people think of Lebron as an all-around player like Magic, which he is, but he is also one of the best scorers ever and that where he separates from most players. A hybrid of Magic (passer and versatile defender) and Pippen (lockdown defender and rebounder) but then he has the mentality of a great scorer and finisher. Then we saw him shoot 37% from 3 in these Finals. He is unlike any player to play the game.

Yeah so Kobe has more rings than LeBron, doesn't mean much to me. I still think LeBron is better. Just like Russell gotta shit-load of rings & Wilt only got 2. Nobody (ever) would say Russell was the better all around player.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have. CLEARLY you haven't...:lol:

not a ME problem...

who knew your need to compensate was THAT strong...?
All I do is keep posting pictures of the Cavs celebrating, and all you do is keep coming back to try some other immature, trashy name-calling and telling everyone how you "won".

It's not me who has the problem, amigo.

640_ZZZ_062016_sports_f_2016_06_20_11_14_13.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so Kobe has more rings than LeBron, doesn't mean much to me. I still think LeBron is better. Just like Russell gotta shit-load of rings & Wilt only got 2. Nobody (ever) would say Russell was the better all around player.

Except Barkley lol

Status
Not open for further replies.