• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was a part of 5 championship teams, yet was only MVP of 2.

Lebron has been the MVP of all 3 championships he's won, putting together the greatest Finals performance in history this season and arguably should have been the MVP last season in a losing effort.

Kobe is an awesome sidekick, but he's not The Man. That would be Lebron.

It's not about personal accolades.....that's what you're missing. I'm sure LeBron would trade spots with Kobe because it's not guaranteed he'll get anymore.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is a hybrid of Magic and Pippen. Kobe is the closest thing to MJ.

If James had played with Shaq? He'd be a sidekick also.
If James played with Shaq, he'd of still been the leader on the court without question.

Lebron is more similar to those two in terms of playing style, yes. However, he's significantly better than both of them individually. Kobe is not MJ. MJ never took a backseat to any player on any team, just like Lebron. Kobe, not so much.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about personal accolades.....that's what you're missing. I'm sure LeBron would trade spots with Kobe because it's not guaranteed he'll get anymore.

EXACTLY! only people who GIVE a rat's ass about personal awards are his own fanbase...PERIOD...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If James played with Shaq, he'd of still been the leader on the court without question.

Lebron is more similar to those two in terms of playing style, yes. However, he's significantly better than both of them individually. Kobe is not MJ. MJ never took a backseat to any player on any team, just like Lebron. Kobe, not so much.

MJ never played with Shaq. Shaq made the Triangle offense work. If MJ had played with Shaq.....it would have been both of them making it work.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you one of the one's threatening a massive trolling when the Cavs lost?

With the mountains of anti-Cavs shit that you and others have spewed over the entirety of the season... we can have at least a few days of this.

Deal with it.

Rule is trolls need to at least be entertaining.

#hesnot

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and you know that HOW?!!!! too fuckin' funny...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, it is about personal accolades. Lebron would like to have 5 rings, sure. That has nothing to do with him still being better than Kobe. More Finals MVPs, more regular season MVPs. He's better, plain and simple.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay who gots the popcorn?:noidea:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ never played with Shaq. Shaq made the Triangle offense work. If MJ had played with Shaq.....it would have been both of them making it work.
I don't disagree, but Shaq never wins the Finals MVP 3 times over Jordan. That just simply didn't happen with MJ.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, it is about personal accolades. Lebron would like to have 5 rings, sure. That has nothing to do with him still being better than Kobe. More Finals MVPs, more regular season MVPs. He's better, plain and simple.

LeBron also has a better career scoring average & more rebounds, assist, steals, blocks & better FG %. But yeah...Kobe's better.:pound:#'s don't lie...

LeBron: 27.2 ppg, 7.2 rebs, 6.9 asts, 1.7 stls, 0.8 blks, .498%
Kobe: 25.0 ppg, 5.2 rebs, 4.7 asts, 1.4 stls, 0.5 blks, .479%

I'd put LeBron in my starting 5 over Bird. But nobody in their right mind would pick Kobe over MJ for a starting 5. I don't even have Kobe as the greatest Laker ever, for me that's Magic. And I'd put KAJ ahead of him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.