• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for yelling, I'm sure LA will be better next season. I mean, they can't be worse.

View attachment 129867

eh, I get loud when I laugh...ESPECIALLY at momma's boy losers like yourself. you'll have to forgive me for that one...:heh:

and since you're OBVIOUSLY a victim of massive head trauma yelling seems to be the only way to try and get through to you. is what it is...

but hey, DO keep on bringing up the Lakers like the Cavs have any kind of history of being a winner...

it makes you look SOOO good...:lol:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
and thats exactly what i meant- and thats not changing anytime soon. Over the course of a CAREER- of course you take Wade.

my comment stands though- LeBron has never in his career gotten as much help as he got from Kyrie Irving. Thats just a 100% undeniable fact. LeBron has never played with a better player. If you want to count old Wade or old Shaq as better in their primes- okay....

but the level player Kyrie was this playoffs- LeBron has never played with that. thats just fact.

Short term memory. Not true. See 2011 NBA finals versus Dallas where Wade brought it and Lebron fell short. In fact in that series, both Wade and Bosh averaged more points than Lebron. Wade brought strong defense as well. Perhaps, if LEBRON had brought it that series, the Heat would have won 3 in a row. Wade had 26.5 points per game, 7 boards, 5.2 assists, 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks and he did not let Barea guard him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a LeBron hater you have had to watch him make 6 straight Finals- win 3 of them- 7 total, 4 mvps, and just came up with the greatest comeback in NBA history.

on top of that- your gonna be forced to watch LeBron dominate for years to come- well- if u want to watch the NBA Finals you will.

I LIKE THIS GAME- ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY fun. though as a LeBron hater- i dont know how it could be fun for you.
He's one of those guys who thinks he's "won" on a message board. I mean, what else can you say about someone like that? He's the guy at the bar who makes really loud, unclever jokes and then looks around laughing to make sure someone else will laugh with him, even though everyone else is really just wondering "who the hell keeps inviting this guy?"

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a LeBron hater you have had to watch him make 6 straight Finals- win 3 of them- 7 total, 4 mvps, and just came up with the greatest comeback in NBA history.

on top of that- your gonna be forced to watch LeBron dominate for years to come- well- if u want to watch the NBA Finals you will.

I LIKE THIS GAME- ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY fun. though as a LeBron hater- i dont know how it could be fun for you.

oh THAT part's simple. he's FAILED more times than he's SUCCEEDED. shouldn't be THAT hard...:heh:

what's going to the finals mean if it doesn't get you rings? you CAN'T be trying to impress me with THAT load of crap...:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you looking at your posts? all you did was troll for 2 straight weeks.

karma bro. deal with it.

You mean the 2 weeks when you were too much of a coward to post ?

#suddenlyhasallthetimeintheworld

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whom exactly?

Kobe didn't jump around to whatever super team he thought had the best chance to win. This in itself puts him higher than James.

And I realize the Cavs weren't a super team when he went back to Cleveland but they had a really good young PG and he had a lot of control when he went back to Cleveland so he could basically call the shots and tell management who he wanted......ie Kevin Love, etc.

Meh lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and btw, were you actually SERIOUS with this nonsense...?

you're ALMOST as ridiculous as that overtherainbow loser. are you guys brothers or what...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, were you actually SERIOUS with this nonsense...?

you're ALMOST as ridiculous as that overtherainbow loser. are you guys brothers or what...
what you think that your gonna see any team in the Finals from the East besides LeBron and the Cavs for the foreseeable future? NOT LIKELy

like i said- get used to it---- not even losing Irving and Love 2 years ago could keep the Cavs out of the Finals....

you will be watching LeBron and KI in the NBA Finals for years to come. Start to embrace it- hate it- whatever---- just accept it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you think that your gonna see any team in the Finals from the East besides LeBron and the Cavs for the foreseeable future? NOT LIKELy

like i said- get used to it---- not even losing Irving and Love 2 years ago could keep the Cavs out of the Finals....

you will be watching LeBron and KI in the NBA Finals for years to come. Start to embrace it- hate it- whatever---- just accept it.

dude, FA ain't even happened yet. guess you think things don't change from year to year. put away your crystal ball...

you just MIGHT want to get a clearer picture of what next season's gonna look like instead of beating your chest...:L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, FA ain't even happened yet. guess you think things don't change from year to year. put away your crystal ball...

you just MIGHT want to get a clearer picture of what next season's gonna look like instead of beating your chest...:L
oh things change from year to year in the NBA

ya know what doesnt?

LeBron making the Finals. 6 straight- and it will run up to at least 8 straight before all is said and done. Maybe more.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the short list of NBA greats.... there is something special about the one's who don't have a teammate also on the list, imo.

Jordan, LeBron, Duncan, Hakeem

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Celtics.:hope:
Celts are gonna be a threat down the line...maybe not next year quite yet....but i think your right that they ahve the right coach, assets and gm to be a threat once the team comes together and gets the right mix. I could see that developing into a mini rivalry once again.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

James=3-4 in the Finals.

Kobe=5-2.
Sasha Kaun has a better finals record than Karl Malone.

When Kobe does what Lebron just did, leading everyone in everything in a Finals matchup with the best statistical team of all-time, you let me know.

Oh wait, he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.