• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cavs have the EC on lock now? GTFOH. Free agency hasn't even occurred.

And lets not forget injuries could throw a wrench in those plans. All 3 of the Big 3 have a history of those.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're even. YOU act like a momma's boy because nobody's gonna "bow down" because Cleveland finally got a title after a millinium...:dhd:

but eh, to piss YOU off mostly. that what you wanted to hear...?

not MY fault you can't do what you SAID you were gonna do, dumbass...:lol:
So you're still here, responding to me, desperately trying to get the last word. Yes, I know.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is James best running mate? :pound:

Good lord it's getting redunkulous...

Somebody forgot about Wade.

Irving had a fantastic series and to think he is only 24 is crazy bc he is forming into a superstar, that being said Wade is an all-time great and a great teammate and one of the best guards of all-time. Who knows how good Kyrie can be, he could be better or at the level of Wade. Now I will say when Lebron was on the Heat Wade's numbers didn't look as good and Kyrie put up some huge numbers with Lebron but that doesn't mean Wade wasn't great and didn't have some great postseasons.

Now I will say Kyrie had the best Finals series of any of Lebrons' teammates while they were playing together but Wade when he won a ship by himself had a ridiculous Finals.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving had a fantastic series and to think he is only 24 is crazy bc he is forming into a superstar, that being said Wade is an all-time great and a great teammate and one of the best guards of all-time. Who knows how good Kyrie can be, he could be better or at the level of Wade. Now I will say when Lebron was on the Heat Wade's numbers didn't look as good and Kyrie put up some huge numbers with Lebron but that doesn't mean Wade wasn't great and didn't have some great postseasons.

Now I will say Kyrie had the best Finals series of any of Lebrons' teammates while they were playing together but Wade when he won a ship by himself had a ridiculous Finals.

after seeing the series i'll GLADLY give Irving his props. dude hit some ridiclulous floaters out there, ESPECIALLY in that last game. all that training CLEARLY paid off...

my only issue with the kid is he's constantly hurt...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to flip the script, yes I know...
:rolleyes2:

keep up the good work, crack baby...

so DESPERATE to shut me down. hilarious...:pound::pound::pound::pound:
Really? Crack baby? I'm giving you an out. I've instructed you on where the thread is that you're looking for. I know you're obsessed with me now, but all the immature name-calling and emojis won't change anything or make you feel better.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already mentioned this, but yeah I found that one funny too. Wiggy's spamming is flat-out RIDICULOUS at times...

Wade was as clutch as you get on offense and a GREAT defender, something Irving isn't.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Crack baby? I'm giving you an out. I've instructed you on where the thread is that you're looking for. I know you're obsessed with me now, but all the immature name-calling and emojis won't change anything or make you feel better.

continue to stay boring and i'll continue to call you out for it. sorry...

age? name calling? you got anything else, dumpling...?

CLEARLY you don't...

go troll elsewhere, retard..."giving me an out". this guy's a buffoon...:dhd:

and i'll GLADLY keep TREATING him like one...:lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry per 36 minutes in the regular season: 31.7 points on 21.3 attempts, 7 assists, 2.3 steals, 3.5 Turnovers
Curry per 36 minutes this postseason: 26.5 points on 19.8 attempts, 5.5 assists, 1.5 steals, 4.4 Turnovers

Thats a fairly mediocre outing overall but I think the Warriors really have to be pointing the finger at Harrison Barnes. Final 3 games went 5-32 with 15 points in all 3 combined. This is a guy that had 774 points in 633 attempts in the regular season. I can't imagine Barnes getting paid after that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 Finals
Try to follow along if you are going to continue to troll.
Oh, I get it. Now you're just flat out making things up. Zo was largely a non-factor in that series, but sure, if it helps your delusions.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
continue to stay boring and i'll continue to call you out for it. sorry...

age? name calling? you got anything else, dumpling...?

CLEARLY you don't...

go troll elsewhere, retard..."giving me an out". this guy's a buffoon...:dhd:

and i'll GLADLY keep TREATING him like one...:lol:
:yawning:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Irving is James best running mate? :pound:

Good lord it's getting redunkulous...

lol. It's ok. They can speculate all they want. Just like their boy. Cleveland fans being Cleveland fans. It's been a long time so you cut them slack. Lebron is and was awesome. He still is ego centric and narcissistic but everyone knew that. Amazing that he could not let go of his issues with the Heat even after he won. Had to be the guy to take a private conversation and make it public. Had to be the I told you so guy. LOL. What is funny is that there will not be a retort as Lebron already said or his PR firm said it......the man had zero finals game victories let along series victories before the Heat. We will never know if he could have won without going to Miami first! That...Riley will always have and he won't have to say anything about it.

Somebody forgot about Wade.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh, I get it. Now you're just flat out making things up. Zo was largely a non-factor in that series, but sure, if it helps your delusions.

You obviously don't understand basketball or team sports. LOL. In the game 6 clincher, he had 5 blocks in one half.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James will never be on Kobe's level, much less MJ's.

Anybody that thinks so doesn't know basketball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and thats exactly what i meant- and thats not changing anytime soon. Over the course of a CAREER- of course you take Wade.

my comment stands though- LeBron has never in his career gotten as much help as he got from Kyrie Irving. Thats just a 100% undeniable fact. LeBron has never played with a better player. If you want to count old Wade or old Shaq as better in their primes- okay....

but the level player Kyrie was this playoffs- LeBron has never played with that. thats just fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.