• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so awesome.

all the pressure is gone. The game is going to be so free and easy for these guys next year. The East is totally SCREWED for years to come.

no one is TOUCHING the Cavs in the East for the foreseeable future. WHEN they get back to the Finals next year it will be another battle- whether its GSW or OKC or SAS or LAC or whoever- maybe they win- maybe they dont......

but what we DO KNOW- is that everyone here will be watching a LOT OF Cavs great winning basketball for a long time to come.

GET USED TO IT!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I have no context to judge their play historically. All I have is the fact that over 100 games, the Warriors scored a shitton of runs, and then when they played the Cavs they didn't.

I've acknowledged that there may be something other than great Cavs D that stopped that offensive juggernaut, but "because I watched the game" is not the answer.

In my opinion, @gordontrue and @CitySushi sushi are the best posters I've seen on this thread. We've got Gordo's opinion. Now, would City weigh in? Was the Cavs defense in the finals nothing special?
:fowler:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

remember those people that said their was a better chance of the Cavs losing in the EAstern playoffs than winning the NBA Finals?

anyone want to offer up a mea culpa and eat some crow and show a little accountability? I know that would be unheard of- but maybe its possible LOL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that this ^^^^^ is actually a response?

This coming from the guy who said "wanna know what's REALLY pathetic? trying to get the last word on a sports message board...:L"

Please, go to the offseason thread. It's very simple. You've said you want to talk about the offseason. This thread is called:
NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

but it isn't ME who's trying to get the last word in. sorry, dingbat, but you can't shut me up, and anyone with half a brain can see that's what you're ATTEMTING to do. so do me AND the world a favor and kindly fuck off, junior...:finger:

but hey, I DO want to thank you for pointing out which thread i'm on. where would I be without YOUR help...?

now do what you said and stop reading. geeze, calling you pathetic would actually be a compliment...:L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes or no, did the Warriors brick a ton of wide open shots?
Why is this so fucking hard for you?
No, they didn't. I think that was already proven by someone in this thread with numbers from game 7. They shot significantly worse when covered tightly by the Cavs than when they were open.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it isn't ME who's trying to get the last word in.
Yes, it literally is. If you weren't, you'd have shut up and left the thread to go do what you said you wanted to do. Instead, you keep coming back. Remember, it's you who said you wanted to talk about something else, not me. Maybe you could be a man of your word and stop lying?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Sorry, man. I got your opinion already. I'm looking for intelligent and unbiased opinions now.

That's for proving my point.
I asked you a yes or no question.
That's not opinion.

The answer though, proves my opinion was correct, that's why you won't answer.

#nowwhat

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it isn't ME who's trying to get the last word in. sorry, dingbat, but you can't shut me up, and anyone with half a brain can see that's what you're ATTEMTING to do. so do me AND the world a favor and kindly fuck off, junior...:finger:

but hey, I DO want to thank you for pointing out which thread i'm on. where would I be without YOUR help...?

now do what you said and stop reading. geeze, calling you pathetic would actually be a compliment...:L
we all know you secretly love LeBron CFL.....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I have no context to judge their play historically. All I have is the fact that over 100 games, the Warriors scored a shitton of runs, and then when they played the Cavs they didn't.

Hahaha! You caught that in time for me to edit my original, but it was so fucking great, I had to leave it.

What can I say? I'm an Englishman in New York.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Cavs to hold the Warriors to under 90 on their home floor IN GAME 7 is one of the great accomplishments in NBA Finals history.

truly unbelievable.

Kevin Love putting on his dancing shoes and shutting off Curry's 3 at the end was just such GREAT KARMA. Thank your @TurnUpTheHeat Karma is real i guess!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it literally is. If you weren't, you'd have shut up and left the thread to go do what you said you wanted to do. Instead, you keep coming back. Remember, it's you who said you wanted to talk about something else, not me. Maybe you could be a man of your word and stop lying?

no it literally isn't. know why? it's YOU who wants to keep this going. you SAID you were gonna stop, but you CLEARLY lied through your teeth...

it's REALLY very simple(even for a half-wit Johnny-come-lately). move and you won't get your feelings hurt anymore. do what you SAID you were gonna do...

geeze, take your loss like a MAN, fer-cryin'-out-loud...

like I have to follow the "orders" ,of some pathetic jack-ass. HILARIOUS...:pound::pound::pound:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it literally isn't. know why? it's YOU who wants to keep this going. you SAID you were gonna stop, but you CLEARLY lied through your teeth...

it's REALLY very simple(even for a half-wit Johnny-come-lately). move and you won't get your feelings hurt anymore. do what you SAID you were gonna do...

geeze, take your loss like a MAN, fer-cryin'-out-loud...

like I have to follow the "orders" ,of some pathetic jack-ass. HILARIOUS...:pound::pound::pound:
Dude, leave the thread. You said you wanted to talk offseason, go talk offseason. There is no place in this thread for a jealous fan of a loser team like yourself. Be gone now.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, leave the thread. You said you wanted to talk offseason, go talk offseason. There is no place in this thread for a jealous fan of a loser team like yourself. Be gone now.

ho hum...MAKE ME...

this just keeps on getting sadder...:rolleyes2:

oh i'm sorry...MAKE ME BITCH...!!

there, that's better...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4037.jpg
TurnUpTheHeat Well-Known Member

miami_heat.gif miami_hurricanes.gif houston_rockets.gif

If this continues, I could see James relocating.

#karma
#hilarious

4037.jpg
TurnUpTheHeat Well-Known Member

"100% chance Love is back next season" --David "Wiggy" Copperfield.

And thank Jesus Cavs fired Blatt

#makeszerodifference

looks like Karma bit you in the ass pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.