• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that clown decided to bolt this summer he'd instantly elevate to one of my current favorite players.
ohhh i thought it was about LeBron and not the Cavs, LOL

such a hater.

dont worry- you will be watching LeBron dominate the East from Cleveland serving you soggy shit sandwiches for years to come. Why leave the best running mate you have EVER had in Kyrie Irving ? ;)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. The way he departed both teams was pretty shitty. It'd also be nice if the teams had the stones to say, "look, we understand that you have a choice to make, but we have to run a team here. We can give you until X date, and then we'll have to move forward without you."

if only it worked in sports like it did in the REAL world huh...?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think a sign-and-trade is possible with this current version of the CBA. Plus I don't think anyone has Batum's Bird Rights given he's only been in Charlotte for one year.
Yeah you know way more about this sort of thing than I do it seems.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is trying to say the Cavs played perfect or that the Warriors didn't make any unforced errors. Its just bad form, imo, to go out of your way to preach that... which I think some have been doing on here the last couple days.

I feel 100% comfortable saying this because I avoided the temptation to discredit the Warriors last season when there was plenty of ammo available.

Go back and look at my posts from last season. All you'll find in the days and weeks after the Finals is me giving full credit to the Warriors and purposefully avoiding saying anything that might be viewed as trying to discredit their accomplishment.

I never once, during the series or after tried to discredit the accomplishment.

#fact

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did enroll his kids somehwere... I personally doubt it has anything to do with whatever decision he makes this offseason.

If it is related... that would mean he knows exactly what he's going to do 1000%.... 1 day after the Finals end.

While thats possible... it doesn't seem likely to me. IMO... the only way he's already decided what he's doing if he's staying. If he's leaving... I think he'd have a lot to explore... and a lot of people to talk to before anything would be sure enough to enroll your kids somewhere.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once, during the series or after tried to discredit the accomplishment.

#fact

That's not how it seems at all.

But you should say whatever you want and whatever you think. Not gonna fault you for that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

such a hater.

dont worry- you will be watching LeBron dominate the East from Cleveland serving you soggy shit sandwiches for years to come. Why leave the best running mate you have EVER had in Kyrie Irving ? ;)

Dwyane Wade says hi...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think a sign-and-trade is possible with this current version of the CBA. Plus I don't think anyone has Batum's Bird Rights given he's only been in Charlotte for one year.
they traded for him so they do have his Bird Rights.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is trying to say the Cavs played perfect or that the Warriors didn't make any unforced errors.

This. I have no context to judge their play historically. All I have is the fact that over 100 games, the Warriors scored a shitton of runs, and then when they played the Cavs they didn't.

I've acknowledged that there may be something other than great Cavs D that stopped that offensive juggernaut, but "because I watched the game" is not the answer.

In my opinion, @gordontrue and @CitySushi sushi are the best posters I've seen on this thread. We've got Gordo's opinion. Now, would City weigh in? Was the Cavs defense in the finals nothing special?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

such a hater.

Honestly it wouldn't be about him or the Cavs.
It would be about the reactions from everyone.

I don't think he's going anywhere right now, but if he really enrolled his kids in LA, you wouldn't be a bit concerned?

And glad you've moved on past family tragedy in order to spam us with the same shit 100x a day.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny. it's YOU who's doing the responding, yo-yo. but keep TRYING to cloud it up...

but keep up the good work, sir boring. it's kinda fun having you around throwing your little temper tantrum...:heh:
Did you know that this ^^^^^ is actually a response?

This coming from the guy who said "wanna know what's REALLY pathetic? trying to get the last word on a sports message board...:L"

Please, go to the offseason thread. It's very simple. You've said you want to talk about the offseason. This thread is called:
NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I have no context to judge their play historically. All I have is the fact that over 100 games, the Warriors scored a shitton of runs, and then when they played the Cavs they didn't.

I've acknowledged that there may be something other than great Cavs D that stopped that offensive juggernaut, but "because I watched the game" is not the answer.

In my opinion, @gordontrue and @CitySushi sushi are the best posters I've seen on this thread. We've got Gordo's opinion. Now, would City weigh in? Was the Cavs defense in the finals nothing special?

Yes or no, did the Warriors brick a ton of wide open shots?
Why is this so fucking hard for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.