• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not trolling when my team wins the title and you come on here like a jealous ex-lover with your bullshit criticisms. You've been torched on here by several posters for being an idiot, so that says pretty clearly who the troll is.

So you think the Cavs played a perfect series?

I said there D was nothing special, but
good enough to win (which is all that matters).

If you want to see what great basketball looks like, I suggest you rewatch the 2014
Spurs games 4-6.

#onlythingtorchedwasyourjamesjerseyin2010

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh what the fuck...:dhd:

they DO say a picture is worth a thousand words....

:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

wonder if he got the picture...?:heh:

dude ain't the BRIGHTEST bulb in the room...
Good god, you're almost 50. This is just pathetic. Just go away, already. I'm bored with you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving took the leap. It was just so much fun to watch this guy outplay Curry during this series. Both guys are supremely talented- obviously Curry has the edge- im not gonna dispute that- Curry is the best shooter of all time- 2 time MVP....

how many guys in NBA history can say they drilled a 3 with less than a minute left in Game 7 in a tie game to take the lead- doing it while being covered by the 2 time reigning league MVP....truly truly unbelievable and historic stuff.

LeBron made a great choice when he identified KI as a guy to play with. Didnt do as good a job with Love obviously...but with Kyrie he has a guy that he can count on when the going gets tough- a young guy that he can continue to grow with and possibly even pass the torch to some day.

Kyrie even stepped up defensively and is showing that he can keep improving as a player. the Cavs NEEDED those huge games from Kyrie or no chance they win.

what a duo. what a series. just still truly unbelievable to me. almost surreal.

Down 3-1 to a 73-9 team. Even at 3-2 it was like --- well ok we can win game 6 possibly- but the Warriors have lost ONE HOME GAME all playoffs before this series- and the Cavs will have to win TWO games in GSW -- AND beat GSW 3 times in a row- which Golden State had not lost 3 games in a row for OVER 2 years!!! lol.....

Under Steve Kerr the FIRST time the Warriors lost 3 in a row was the NBA Finals with 2 of those being at home. Truly incredible historic breathtaking monumental memory that will be etched in basketball lore for all time.

As i said before the playoffs started- LeBron and the Cavs will make history in a spectacular fashion

and they did.
Good post. The only thing I will change is I think the torch has been passed after that game winner. Usually the leader of the team takes the last big shot. We saw the killer instinct from Irving. We saw time after time in this series when Cavs needed points they went to Irving. The kid was special. The good thing for Cavs is LBJ does all the other stuff(Assist, rebound). This give Irving the Freedom to do what he needs to do.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, you're almost 50. This is just pathetic. Just go away, already. I'm bored with you.

and yet you STILL respond. wanna know what's REALLY pathetic? trying to get the last word on a sports message board...:L

i'm sure there's a sewing circle in Cleveland somewhere you can attend. leave the sports talk to the adults..:pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to see what great basketball looks like, I suggest you rewatch the 2014
Spurs games 4-6.

I have to agree no one will top that Spurs team with team basketball play. They played the most perfect basketball you will find. I was at awe in that series.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spurs games 4-6.

They played an all-time great series, no question about it. They made history. They won twice in GS, something that hadn't been done in years. They took out the best single-season team in NBA history on their own homecourt in game 7 by stifling their record-breaking offense. I've also never owned a Lebron jersey.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just one example of many.
I'm done with you on this topic.
I know what I saw, if you saw different, good for you.

Well you are clearly not thinking right. You haven't been thinking clearly since Lebron left :laugh3:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you STILL respond. wanna know what's REALLY pathetic? trying to get the last word on a sports message board...:L

i'm sure there's a sewing circle in Cleveland somewhere you can attend. leave the sports talk to the adults..:pound:

the boy's CLEARLY getting desperate. can we have some REAL sports talk, please...?
So you respond to me, and then call me out without me saying anything. You're beaten, old man. Just leave. If you want to talk about the offseason, there's a thread for that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5, 10, 15, 20 years from now this will be remembered as LeBron leading a championship-starved city from a 3-1 deficit to victory over the 73-win defending champs.

If it makes you feel better to describe it as "nothing special", go ahead.

Fact is, this is will be go down in history as incredibly special. About as special as you can get.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree no one will top that Spurs team with team basketball play. They played the most perfect basketball you will find. I was at awe in that series.

It's really not that hard.

Cavs played good enough to win.

Now that is over, Cavs fans want to make it out to be
spectacular ball vs just being happy with a spectacular accomplishment.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith will be back IMO. He wants to be in Cleveland and I think the Cavs want him.

Delly and Mozgov, I can see gone. Especially Mozgov.

Frye, Shump and Mo all should be on the roster next year. They're excellent role players off the bench.

I'd love a SF to back up Lebron, perhaps Batum if we can move Love. He'd be a fantastic addition, and we could even play Lebron at 4 with him.

Shump has 3-years left on his deal. Even with the cap going up, you have no way of signing Batum as you'd have to trade Love and get nothing back in return.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Angelo and the Lakers first pick for BronBron
Just curious, but why would the Lakers want LeBron? He will be 32 in December and he has maybe 3/4 good years left. IMO, the Lakers need to get and stay younger.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. The only thing I will change is I think the torch has been passed after that game winner. Usually the leader of the team takes the last big shot. We saw the killer instinct from Irving. We saw time after time in this series when Cavs needed points they went to Irving. The kid was special. The good thing for Cavs is LBJ does all the other stuff(Assist, rebound). This give Irving the Freedom to do what he needs to do.
I think Irving will continue to take on more and more of the scoring load as time goes on. Bron will keep being the swiss army knife that does everything. LeBron is not going to have games where he goes for 40 in the regular season too often anymore because A. he doesnt need to B. if hes smart he will continue to take great care of himself and C. between Irving and to a lesser extent Love- he doesnt need too.

The Cavs need to take care of LeBron's physical state. Its obvious LeBron was fresh for this playoff run- and fresh for the Finals. Golden State looked worn down after playing 2 very tough long series against the Cavs and the Warriors. LeBron's rest during the regular season and playoffs was big in him being able to put forth those efforts to finish this thing off.

Kyrie being the lead scorer on some or even a majority of nights- and making sure LeBron gets plenty of rest is a good long term strategy. The Cavs want a Duncan like career from LeBron- not a Kobe like one. THey want LeBron to at least be able to play at a high level deep into his career. I realize NBA players take pride in playing all the time- but its just not the smart thing to do. Cavs management needs to ocntinue to stay on LeBrons case about this --- the results are obvious.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that hard.

Cavs played good enough to win.

Now that is over, Cavs fans want to make it out to be
spectacular ball vs just being happy with a spectacular accomplishment.

Oh I'm incredibly happy. I don't have to defend anything.

Don't get it twisted. You're the one swimming against the stream of sanity here.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5, 10, 15, 20 years from now this will be remembered as LeBron leading a championship-starved city from a 3-1 deficit to victory over the 73-win defending champs.

If it makes you feel better to describe it as "nothing special", go ahead.

Fact is, this is will be go down in history as incredibly special. About as special as you can get.

I said their D was nothing special, not the winning.

Please don't sink to their level.

#yourebetterthanthat

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump has 3-years left on his deal. Even with the cap going up, you have no way of signing Batum as you'd have to trade Love and get nothing back in return.
I was actually hoping there could be a sign-and-trade. Completely spitballing and it's probably unrealistic for several reasons.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you respond to me, and then call me out without me saying anything. You're beaten, old man. Just leave. If you want to talk about the offseason, there's a thread for that.

SUUUURRRRE I am...:rolleyes2:

do whatever it is that you HAVE to to make yourself feel better, even trying to flip the script. it isn't like you have anything better...:dhd:
guess I can understand SOMEWHAT after that long title drought out there. but man, this is getting just a TAD tedious, don't you think...?:heh:

oh wait, I got it. why don't you try and MAKE me leave? there. I believe I can communicate on your low level...:pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.