• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would want him as a 6th man but not a starter. He is to up and down and his D is really bad.

Actually his D was very improved this year, before it was bad now it is average bc the effort is there. He does get some bad fouls but it's things you have to live with especially what he gives you shooting wise.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really only had 2 good games, but a lot of teams have money and looking for a 3pt shooter. Like I said I think he would be a good 6th man. He isnt a starter. He is too hot and cold and his D is bad.
I tend to agree with you on all of these points. I wonder if teams will see him for his career as a whole or just for how he's done the last year and a half on the Cavs. Then again, like you said, lots of teams have money.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, it's more about the Warriors talking constant shit since they won especially during the Finals. Lebron unlike those idiots is waiting to after he wins. I would do the same bc the Warriors were getting extremely cocky.
I agree they were getting cocky. Not to be a dick but someone should tell LBJ he is 3-4 in Finals. Its not like he is 6-0 or something. He has lost more then he has won. I understand the frustration because of GS talking a lot of crap but overall he is still only 3-4 in Finals.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually his D was very improved this year, before it was bad now it is average bc the effort is there. He does get some bad fouls but it's things you have to live with especially what he gives you shooting wise.
Like I said I wouldnt take him as a starter. 6th man yes. Crawford type player.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the guy but I'd take him on my team and deal with it. The Cavs aren't as good as the Warriors and LBJ managed to elevate them enough. 2 straight 40 point games to help force Game 7. This series was without a doubt LeBron's career highlight thus far.

As I've said before, he'd be like Kobe for me. I wouldn't like him, but I'd like him being on my team and would enjoy the wins that came along with that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the comments about Miami, wearing the Ultimate Warriors shirt is pretty classless. Not surprising at all. Lebron and Class never will be in the same sentence

It actually has to do with WWE, but I'm sure there was MORE behind that. All the shirts we have seen have been from WWE, they must really some lol. I love it, for the fact the Warriors are very cocky and whiney. He is giving them a taste of their own medicine and I know it mainly bc of the champagne comment.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so the conversation goes from basketball to you thinking about my dick. That's not normal, dude.[/QUOTE

YOU'RE the guy that sounds like he's trying his damndest to compensate for something. sorry, my myopic little friend, but that's a YOU problem...:heh:

but I'M the one that's "not normal"? ok, sure. whatever you say...:rolleyes2:

but what the heck, in ANOTHER 50+ years maybe you guys'll get another title... COULD happen...:dhd:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its definitely possible.

I think at this point you have to guarantee him multiple years and im not sure where hte Cavs are with that and with the rising cap. He is an important part of what they do though.

If hte Cavs offer is anywhere close to what the market offers he will stay- but who knows if it will be. 2 years 28 or 3 years 36 is about the limit id go with as the Cavs. That might even be a lot- all though 12 a year is not a whole lot in the new cap environment.
This is his last some what big contract of his career. He will go with the money.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

What a load of horseshit. Are you Skip Bayless' niece or something? Good god, you're sad.

You're entitled to troll and make shit up, but don't try to pretend that's not what you're doing.

Anyone who was on CBS knows I never wanted James and they also will tell you that I wanted
him to leave if he demanded annual opt outs

#documentedfacts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) 2 years later decided to say that someone in the Heat organization said something to him after he chose Cleveland which was his real motivation to win a title.

2) Wearing the Ultimate Warriors shirt today was as petty as you can get

He didn't say who it was so it really doesn't matter IMO He didn't call them out

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS went from Best team ever(even though I think you need to at least win 3 in a row or 3 in 5 years) to Biggest Choke team of all time.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, it's more about the Warriors talking constant shit since they won especially during the Finals. Lebron unlike those idiots is waiting to after he wins. I would do the same bc the Warriors were getting extremely cocky.

I might slightly agree with this, but talking shit AFTER the fact? seems rather cheesy if you ask me...

just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are gonna have to make some moves without a doubt.

Jr Smith is a free agent
Delly is a restricted FA
Mozgov is a restricted FA
Jefferson is retiring

Frye and Shumpert and Mo Williams are under contract but in this cap environment all have movable deals if the Cavs get an opportunity.

LeBron/Irving/Thompson are the heart and soul and guts of the team and the only 3 guys that will 100% be back. I think Smith is about 90% to be back- and Love about 90% to be back.

The Cavs could use a backup center who can protect the rim, a SF that can play some D and backup LeBron.....[/QUOTE

JR signed with Klutch.
Obviously James wants him around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:ABSOLUTELY...!!

see, this point RIGHT HERE is the thing that we'd have to deal with IF he ever did decide "to take his skills to Southern California." in 2-3 years we have the Kobe deal all over again. and while I agreed with paying Kobe the money for years of loyalty at the time it ate up one HELLUVA lotta cap...

we don't need that all over again. let James rot in Cleveland or anywhere else on the map but here...

The difference would be that, unlike with Kobe, the Lakers would still have young, talented players around him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU'RE the guy that sounds like he's trying his damndest to compensate for something. sorry, my myopic little friend, but that's a YOU problem...:heh:

but I'M the one that's "not normal"? ok, sure. whatever you say...:rolleyes2:

but what the heck, in ANOTHER 50+ years maybe you guys'll get another title... COULD happen...:dhd:
Whatever you say, guy. Just keep fantasizing about my junk and being salty about the Cavs. I'm gonna enjoy my team's championship.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to troll and make shit up, but don't try to pretend that's not what you're doing.

Anyone who was on CBS knows I never wanted James and they also will tell you that I wanted
him to leave if he demanded annual opt outs

#documentedfacts
It's not trolling when my team wins the title and you come on here like a jealous ex-lover with your bullshit criticisms. You've been torched on here by several posters for being an idiot, so that says pretty clearly who the troll is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly was about Pat Riley

Well if some of the things are true, that is pretty shitty of Pat especially the things he did in Miami for 4 years. Obviously, you are going to be upset when a great player leaves your organization but him and Gilbert are both little bitches IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.