• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not 100% against trading Love if its the right deal- i wouldnt trade a guy because hes a bad matchup vs. one team- especially when you just beat that team and that team has a lot of moves to make this offseason.

I think you guys could get a couple of players who can provide more than what Love does and their combined salaries would likely be less. If I'm the Cavs, I'm looking to trade him for a true spot up shooter and a defense first guy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, guy. Just keep fantasizing about my junk and being salty about the Cavs. I'm gonna enjoy my team's championship.

sorry to disappoint you but i'm married, junior. but keep on trying your hardest with that vein of crap. you're coming out SOOOO far ahead...:rolleyes2:

shoulda been "enjoying" from the git-go. not trying to get everyone else to give you a shred of respect on a sports message board. now kindly go play in the sandbox...:finger2:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if some of the things are true, that is pretty shitty of Pat especially the things he did in Miami for 4 years. Obviously, you are going to be upset when a great player leaves your organization but him and Gilbert are both little bitches IMO

I mean I understand why Pat would feel that way in that moment. Not only did he leave the team hostage that summer but considering how competitive Pat is, he had to be in shocked after going to 4 straight finals and after losing to the Spurs after beating them the previous year that Lebron would not want another crack at them. It is what it is. Expecting everyone in the Heat organization to be fine with him leaving the way he did is just delusional just like expecting everyone in the Cavs organization to be happy with the way he left in 2010.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because they won a title doesn't me he and Kevin Love worked. Everyone can see that Love doesn't belong in Cleveland

But he has heart. He did pretty good up until the Finals. The fact is the Warriors are just a bad matchup for Love.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to troll and make shit up, but don't try to pretend that's not what you're doing.

Anyone who was on CBS knows I never wanted James and they also will tell you that I wanted
him to leave if he demanded annual opt outs

#documentedfacts

don't try and reason with this half-baked Johnny-come-lately, Turnup. it simply doesn't work...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference would be that, unlike with Kobe, the Lakers would still have young, talented players around him.

Can anyone confirm if he really did enroll his
kids in Brentwood?

Funny how he had enrolled his kids enrolled in Ohio schools on
June 17, 2014 even though he wasn't sure he was leaving...:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I understand why Pat would feel that way in that moment. Not only did he leave the team hostage that summer but considering how competitive Pat is, he had to be in shocked after going to 4 straight finals and after losing to the Spurs after beating them the previous year that Lebron would not want another crack at them. It is what it is. Expecting everyone in the Heat organization to be fine with him leaving the way he did is just delusional just like expecting everyone in the Cavs organization to be happy with the way he left in 2010.

Meh you might not think so but it is totally different situations. Lebron was born and raised in Ohio and left bc they never won and didn't get the players around him. Miami got players around him and he won 2 championships for the organization and went to 4 straight Finals. If that isn't enough then what is. I understand they will still be upset but you can't really compare the two IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone confirm if he really did enroll his
kids in Brentwood?

Funny how he had enrolled his kids enrolled in Ohio schools on
June 17, 2014 even though he wasn't sure he was leaving...:L

I can't. Your post was the first I've heard of it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving took the leap. It was just so much fun to watch this guy outplay Curry during this series. Both guys are supremely talented- obviously Curry has the edge- im not gonna dispute that- Curry is the best shooter of all time- 2 time MVP....

how many guys in NBA history can say they drilled a 3 with less than a minute left in Game 7 in a tie game to take the lead- doing it while being covered by the 2 time reigning league MVP....truly truly unbelievable and historic stuff.

LeBron made a great choice when he identified KI as a guy to play with. Didnt do as good a job with Love obviously...but with Kyrie he has a guy that he can count on when the going gets tough- a young guy that he can continue to grow with and possibly even pass the torch to some day.

Kyrie even stepped up defensively and is showing that he can keep improving as a player. the Cavs NEEDED those huge games from Kyrie or no chance they win.

what a duo. what a series. just still truly unbelievable to me. almost surreal.

Down 3-1 to a 73-9 team. Even at 3-2 it was like --- well ok we can win game 6 possibly- but the Warriors have lost ONE HOME GAME all playoffs before this series- and the Cavs will have to win TWO games in GSW -- AND beat GSW 3 times in a row- which Golden State had not lost 3 games in a row for OVER 2 years!!! lol.....

Under Steve Kerr the FIRST time the Warriors lost 3 in a row was the NBA Finals with 2 of those being at home. Truly incredible historic breathtaking monumental memory that will be etched in basketball lore for all time.

As i said before the playoffs started- LeBron and the Cavs will make history in a spectacular fashion

and they did.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's realizing the confettis
stopped falling and HIS life hasn't
changed.

#troll

EXACTLY. and THAT'S the point the fool doesn't seem to get. see, YOU understand that eventually the the shine fades away(course in Miami you've seen a few 'ships). THIS guy simply doesn't get it...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh you might not think so but it is totally different situations. Lebron was born and raised in Ohio and left bc they never won and didn't get the players around him. Miami got players around him and he won 2 championships for the organization and went to 4 straight Finals. If that isn't enough then what is. I understand they will still be upset but you can't really compare the two IMO

I'm not comparing the 2 at all. I'm just saying leaving Miami stranded after all of their plan B options already had chosen their free agent destinations by the time he decided he's going back to Cleveland and expecting everyone in the Miami organization to still be buddy buddy with you is just delusional....and pretty stupid on Lebron's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.