• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like when things FINALLY dont go Curry's way he loses control and then Klay walks off the court. That is too bad

This.

Is this the first time Steph has faced some adversity? Dude needs to keep composed. And keep his chick on a leash.

I can't imagine the literal life-long SHIT STORM that would have rained down on Lebron if he would have reacted the same way and hit a fan with a mouthpiece. If there are still idiots that hate him for The Decision, you know they would dog on him for that for the rest of his life.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@Andresrenee why the facepalm?

Faith in the Dubs.....Green is an idiot. Curry exposed on defense. Barnes in a shooting slump, both Splash brothers rarely showing up in a game and Iggy hurt. Nothing else my brother. Just not sure why you have confidence in a team reeling.....

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say the nba is not rigged after watching thus game. Cleveland looked like they were high fiveing shooters all night. Cavs were flat out mugging them on shots.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all you Cleveland homers and Lebron nut suckers, nobody is saying that the refs cost the Warriors the game, we are just pointing out the bullshit fouls that were called on Curry and how other superstars don't get those calls on them.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If they come up short, Lebron loses in the Finals and the Cavs go down with those other Cleveland teams in history. If the Warriors lose, the 73-9 record KIND OF goes by the wayside. I'd like to see what Iggy's health is, but I can't see the Warriors losing a game 7 in Oracle

They have lost more games in the playoffs at Oracle than they did in the regular season and they are playing against the best player in the world and the best point guard between the two teams in this series.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Supporting cast must show up. Barnes, Green, Livingston, and Iggy better show up

That is the problem. In the big games, the stars MUST show up. The Warriors must rely on Green, Curry and Thompson. Banking on role players in a game 7 will have them with an epic collapse.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have lost more games in the playoffs at Oracle than they did in the regular season and they are playing against the best player in the world and the best point guard between the two teams in this series.

Why do you keep making up lies?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the problem. In the big games, the starts MUST show up. The Warriors must rely on Green, Curry and Thompson. Banking on role players in a game 7 will have them with an epic collapse.

Curry and Klay will show up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last foul on Curry---- if you switch guys- and LeBron is jumping into Curry- Curry falls down and it looks like he is mugged and no one questions----- because its LeBron and he is a freak of nature and because Curry is small this is what you get- im just glad the ref had the guts to call it like it was for once instead of making LeBron play with the Shaquille rules handicap.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now people agree tge refs have been bad??? Lol
I've NEVER seen Steph get that mad. Clearly the pent up emotions have exploded.

She is losing it. That is the reaction when you realize that the best player in the world is playing against you adn the two trophies in your room are well.....

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh, that may be factually right(even though it's hard for me to just say Lebron has taken the throne back before gm 7), but to me, losing Iggy, or saying that the Draymond suspension was bogus, is more of an legit excuse than that would be

Status
Not open for further replies.