• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans thinking about their title chances right now...

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprise if Green was somehow suspended for game 7.

No. Whistles will go the other way. Will be like that Kings/Lakers series in like '02 or '03.

I have heard many talk about how game 7 appeared rigged in the Lakers favor. What they won't talk about is how Sacramento got every whistle in game 6 allowing them to force a game 7.

If the league actually does get its officials to influence games, here is what it will look like on Sunday:

Game will start off ordinarily, but if GS is in trouble in the 2nd half, they will get every whistle. If Cleveland want to win this game, they better get up big like they did in games 3 and 6.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison Barnes building cities with all those bricks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the refs were good tonight? Seriously.

Warriors obviously played like shit but the refs were as bad as they been all playoffs tonight.

For both teams?

I said something about the refs another game and I got called out. Both teams had bad calls, every game has been shit officiating. Lebron and Curry were both great but Curry looks frustrating and Lebron got the best of him

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Whistles will go the other way. Will be like that Kings/Lakers series in like '02 or '03.

I have heard many talk about how game 7 appeared rigged in the Lakers favor. What they won't talk about is how Sacramento got every whistle in game 6 allowing them to force a game 7.

If the league actually does get its officials to influence games, here is what it will look like on Sunday:

Game will start off ordinarily, but if GS is in trouble in the 2nd half, they will get every whistle. If Cleveland want to win this game, they better get up big like they did in games 3 and 6.

The officials were fair in Game 7 in 2002, but the Kings choked it away at the FT line going 16 for 30. They got jobbed in Game 6 and got unlucky in Game 4. I think they were the better team, but they let too many games go in that series. Hopefully the Warriors don't wind up like Kings.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like when things FINALLY dont go Curry's way he loses control and then Klay walks off the court. That is too bad

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me, Sacramento had a lot of calls go their way early on in the series, but for me it was game FIVE in which they benefitted from the refs(calls and non calls) for a stretch late in that game. Then the calls went our way in game 6....and I thought Sacramento just choked in game 7

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, Steve Kerr calling out the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.