• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith in the Dubs.....Green is an idiot. Curry exposed on defense. Barnes in a shooting slump, both Splash brothers rarely showing up in a game and Iggy hurt. Nothing else my brother. Just not sure why you have confidence in a team reeling.....

Because they've yet to lose 3 games in a row. Plus, home cooking can get a team going. Cavs were all but dead after game 2 and 4. Shit can change.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is losing it. That is the reaction when you realize that the best player in the world is playing against you adn the two trophies in your room are well.....

Or your husband fouls out as the last two calls were bullshit when the game was still well within reach.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the problem. In the big games, the stars MUST show up. The Warriors must rely on Green, Curry and Thompson. Banking on role players in a game 7 will have them with an epic collapse.

Damn, andre. Didn't realize you were a Cavs fan.

Role players show up at home, as evident by tonight. I've yet to see the Cavs players show up on the road at Oracle arena. Reason they won last game is because the defense played like shit without Draymond and Kyrie and Lebron both had heroic games. I don't see the latter happening again.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No. Whistles will go the other way. Will be like that Kings/Lakers series in like '02 or '03.

I have heard many talk about how game 7 appeared rigged in the Lakers favor. What they won't talk about is how Sacramento got every whistle in game 6 allowing them to force a game 7.

If the league actually does get its officials to influence games, here is what it will look like on Sunday:

Game will start off ordinarily, but if GS is in trouble in the 2nd half, they will get every whistle. If Cleveland want to win this game, they better get up big like they did in games 3 and 6.

This game will be rigged for the Cavs and the Land...you can't write a better script. Lebron and his Cavs with a new coach come down from 3-1 and win one for the land against the best regular season team ever. Sounds like the script was written by someone who writes telenovelas...LOL.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame Curry too much for losing his cool. It was a bad call and the game was over. Nothing much to lose. The last 2 calls on him were rough.

Those 2 calls are going to get all of the attention - due to Curry fouling out and then getting ejected.... But I thought Curry got away with a few calls when he was in foul trouble with 3 & 4... and there were several blatant calls against the Cavs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrected it. I meant *fined. Doesn't coach get fined when criticizing the officiating?

Yeah, he'll get fined for sure. Probably $25k and that will be that. It usually affects the officials from past events.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all you Cleveland homers and Lebron nut suckers, nobody is saying that the refs cost the Warriors the game, we are just pointing out the bullshit fouls that were called on Curry and how other superstars don't get those calls on them.

Agree.

At least 2 of Curry's calls were questionable.

1 was a flat out Phantom call.

But, the game was over in the first quart.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have lost more games in the playoffs at Oracle than they did in the regular season and they are playing against the best player in the world and the best point guard between the two teams in this series.

They've lost 2 games at home in the entire playoffs. You're sounding a lot like Wiggy right now.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say the nba is not rigged after watching thus game. Cleveland looked like they were high fiveing shooters all night. Cavs were flat out mugging them on shots.

So the Warriors winning the title was a rig job?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

At least 2 of Curry's calls were questionable.

1 was a flat out Phantom call.

But, the game was over in the first quart.

Warriors were within 6 at one point in the 4th quarter. Who knows what could've happened. But yeah, Warriors did themselves no favors after being dominated in the 1st. All the Cavs had to do was coast.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Damn, andre. Didn't realize you were a Cavs fan.

Role players show up at home, as evident by tonight. I've yet to see the Cavs players show up on the road at Oracle arena. Reason they won last game is because the defense played like shit without Draymond and Kyrie and Lebron both had heroic games. I don't see the latter happening again.

Not a Cavs fan at all. But admire what they are doing in this one, and royally pissed at the lax nature of Curry, the idiocy of Green, the stubbornness of Kerr, the shrinking of Barnes, and the inability of the Dubs to match the intensity of the Cavs.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move. Cavs coach did that and it was the best 25k ever spent. Kerr is hoping for same reaction, but the NBA wants a Cavs win.
Why would the NBA want a cavs win? I think they would rather have the team with the best record all time finish the journey in game 7 fashion.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did draymond green blow a gasket there on Lebron?

what was that? he just like mugged him- i thought it was purposefully at first- and then he acted like he didnt foul him??!? i didnt get that at all...it was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.